HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

sippin the night away boi  ( dylan )  - Page 7 Empty

The boy smiled again as his cheeks reddened. 'I can't get someone out of my mind Joli... I can't get her out of my mind!' he said all excited. 'She is a light skinned Portuguese, long hair and mature in her body like... Wow,' he said with hand movements.
  Joli chuckled. 'Not that loud, Alex is sleeping,' she said as she softly hit the couch she was sitting on, as a sign for him to sit next to her. 'So, you like a girl huh?' she asked with a smile. 'What is her name?'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet

Joli chuckled. 'Not that loud, Alex is sleeping,' she said as she softly hit the couch she was sitting on, as a sign for him to sit next to her. So he did basically falling down next to her on the crappy old couch every dorm had 'So, you like a girl huh?' she asked with a smile. 'What is her name?'. He smiled brightly "Marisa..her name is Marisa.." he said happily "And she loves baskettball so i need to become a pro real quick,.... do you play baskettball?" he asked

Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Abel basically fell next to her on the couch and smiled brightly. 'Marisa... Her name is Marisa... And she loves basketball so I need to become a pro real quick... Do you play basketball?' he asked.
  Joli smiled. 'No, I don't... But your father does, I guess. I mean, he plays almost every sport, right?' she said.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Joli smiled. 'No, I don't... But your father does, I guess. I mean, he plays almost every sport, right?' she said. Abel nodded "Yeh he does... probably...and i am going to ask him for help for sure" he told her "Have...have you ever been in love?" he asked politly
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Abel nodded. 'Yeh he does... Probably... And I am going to ask him for help for sure,' he told her.
  Joli nodded approving.
  'Have... Have you ever been in love?' he then asked.
  'Eh.' Joli exhaled and looked away, a small smile on her lips. Oh yeah, she had. She was debating for a moment if she should tell him but eventually she decided that he couldn't really harm her, and especially not if she didn't tell everything. 'I have been, yes,' she said as she looked at the boy again. 'It was long ago, but it was real love for a moment...' She sounded a bit sad, and honestly she was. Understandable if you knew her past...
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'I have been, yes,' she said as she looked at the boy again. 'It was long ago, but it was real love for a moment...' She sounded a bit sad. Abel frowned for a short moment before a smoll smile of hope appeared on his face "Well.. i hope you will find it gain soon!"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Well... I hope you will find it gain soon!'
  Joli smiled. 'Merci... I hope that you will find love soon too,' she told him.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Joli smiled. 'Merci... I hope that you will find love soon too,' she told him. He nodded "I will..i absolutely will" he said full of joy even tho it was like 2 am "And you too...i mean you aren't ugly or mean" he told her
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

He nodded. 'I will... I absolutely will,' he said full of joy.
  Joli smiled and decided she liked the boy. His innocence and joy brought some light in her life at two o'clock in the morning when she thought there was only darkness left.
  'And you too... I mean you aren't ugly or mean,' Abel told her.
  Joli laughed a bit awkward and looked away. 'Thank you... I guess?' she said as she looked at him again, a small awkward smile playing on her lips. Compliments weren't things that came everyday for her and it became something special for her.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Thank you... I guess?' she said as she looked at him again, a small awkward smile playing on her lips. Abel smiled "il n'y a pas de quoi" he said a small smork on his face as he jumped up "I should go find my own dorm now though...or find dylan and ask him...or my dad if he is awake,..."
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Abel smiled. 'Il n'y a pas de quoi,' he said, a small smile on his face as he jumped up. 'I should go find my own dorm now though... Or find Dylan and ask him... Or my dad if he is awake...'
  Joli smiled and nodded while standing up too. 'Yeah, you should.' She walked to the door and opened it for him. 'Do Dylan and Nick have the night shift of Ronan?' she asked the boy before he could leave.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Joli smiled and nodded while standing up too. 'Yeah, you should.' She walked to the door and opened it for him. 'Do Dylan and Nick have the night shift of Ronan?' she asked the boy before he could leave. He nodded "Yeah luckily, i mean i would have been dead if they hadn'T" he said "Well...see ya in your dreams, and next time i will wave!" he said as he waved her goodbye before e want on his yourney on trying to find dylan again
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Yeah luckily, I mean I would have been dead if they hadn't,' Abel said. 'Well... See ya in your dreams, and next time I will wave!' he said as he waved her goodbye.
  Joli waved too and smiled while closing the door. She sighed and then went back to bed. The first time in a long, long time, she went happily to bed...
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Abel was just strolling through the corridors, his hands in the pockets of his awesome pyama as he searched his own dorm when he suddenly, in all the darknesso f the corridors bumped into someone..
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Dylan was walking through the corridors. He had checked Nick but there wasn't any sign of him waking up soon, so the teacher decided to walk and hope nothing scary would come his way...
  Then suddenly something bumped into him. 'Holy f- Smokes!' he exclaimed while jumping back and changing form. Then he could see the something was a someone and how small they was. He then realized it was Abel.
  'Abel!' His voice was high and he knew he must have changed into a woman. You should think he would feel that right away, but the many form changes he had, made it no difference anymore. He was still too shocked by the sudden jumpscare he couldn't turn back. 'It's me, Dylan, please don't be afraid,' he quickly said to the boy. 'Why aren't you sleeping? I thought you went back to your dorm...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next