HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

sippin the night away boi  ( dylan )  - Page 5 Empty

'I know I know... It's just... What if she doesn't like me back! I mean she is in my class and everything... I am in a class of girls you know... They are like a pack, hurt one and they all hate you,' Abel sighed. 'But... She she is amazing, she is mature, kind, mid lenght brown hair... And funny too! Everything is just... Great.'
  Dylan nodded understanding. He was kinda surprised Abel was already in love with eleven years old... But he also knew it was most likely to be a crush or something. He liked to think it could be something for the rest of their lives... 'Maybe you can become friends first?' Dylan suggested. 'Then you get to know her, and her friends, far better than just being classmates. That's already a big step forwards.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'Maybe you can become friends first?' Dylan suggested. 'Then you get to know her, and her friends, far better than just being classmates. That's already a big step forwards.'. Abel nodded understanding his point "HM true true.....maybe i can...i mean we sit next to eachother in class"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel nodded and Dylan was happy at least one of the students understood what he was saying...
  'HM true true... Maybe I can... I mean we sit next to eachother in class.'
  'Hey! That's good!' Dylan said with a smile. 'You can make a conversation sometimes, and not just about school. Ask for her interests and don't forget to share something about yourself too. But don't overdo it... If she is interested in you she will ask things about you herself.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Hey! That's good!' Dylan said with a smile. 'You can make a conversation sometimes, and not just about school. Ask for her interests and don't forget to share something about yourself too. But don't overdo it... If she is interested in you she will ask things about you herself.'. Abel smiled "Yeahhhhhhhhhh i can do that! i tried it a few times though...she likes basketball! and i like all sports...so that has to mean something! oeh i can try to play it more often! i mean...my dad is tall, so i might become aswell, then i can be a pro basketball player and then she won't say no for sure!" he said all exited and shit
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Yeahhhhhhhhhh I can do that! I tried  it a few times though... She likes basketball! And I like all sports... So that has to mean something! Oeh I can try to play it more often! I mean... My dad is tall, so I might become aswell, then I can be a pro basketball player and then she won't say no for sure!' Abel said excited.
  Dylan laughed. 'You can do that yeah. Maybe you can ask your dad to give you some tips and tricks for basketball so that you can play it together with her,' Dylan suggested.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Dylan laughed. 'You can do that yeah. Maybe you can ask your dad to give you some tips and tricks for basketball so that you can play it together with her,' Dylan suggested. Abel thought for a moment before he nodded "Yeah i could do that...in fact i will..i am sure he ca n give me tips..even though he wants me to play hockey, but i don't think he would mind it that much..." he smiled as he stood infront of his dorm
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Yeah I could do that... In fact I will... I am sure he can give me tips... Even though he wants me to play hockey, but I don't think he would mind it that much...' he smiled.
  'Yeah, and asking tips doesn't mean you aren't going to play hockey or something. I think he would even be happy if you try different sports,' he smiled supportive. 'Just ask him some time, I'm sure he'll be happy to help. And that girl of yours will like it too, I'm sure.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Yeah, and asking tips doesn't mean you aren't going to play hockey or something. I think he would even be happy if you try different sports,' he smiled supportive. 'Just ask him some time, I'm sure he'll be happy to help. And that girl of yours will like it too, I'm sure.' abel smiled as he opened the door "Yeah,,,i will...for sure!" he said with a huge smile on his face his cheeks red af "See you tomorrow sir"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Abel smiled as he opened the door of his dorm. 'Yeah... I will... For sure!' he said with a huge smile on his face and his cheeks really red. 'See you tomorrow sir.'
  Dylan held up his hand as a goodbye. 'See you, Abel, sleep well,' she said with a smile. The boi closed the door and the teacher turned around, walking back to Nick, hoping he would be awake...
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'See you, Abel, sleep well,' he said with a smile. Abel closed the door and looked around him...this wasn't his dorm...where the fuck did all of this stuff come from? "The....what the hell" he frowned before his eyes met the ones of a girl...who was sitting on the couch "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet

She sighed as she sat down on the couch in the livingroom. She gently brushed her fingers over the fresh cuts she made a couple of days ago. When Feliciano touched her all her cuts and scars went away. Her arms were just clean. It was such a weird sight. She couldn't hold herself though. She had to do it. So now new cuts marked her skin and she didn't fucking knew what she needed to do with her thoughts. The boi she met in the kitchen didn't seem to go out of her mind and she wasn't concentrated when sitting next to him in class. She blushed way too easily and way too much for her liking. It was only a matter of time and Jessica would say to Feliciano she liked him too. Now. Because she didn't liked Friedrich anymore... She sighed and kept her head in her hands, trying to get all of the thoughts out of her head. She just wanted to do stupid things when the door of the dorm went open. Her head shot up and in the door was standing a boi. She frowned.
  Who the fuck is that?
  'The... What the hell,' the boi said frowning, meeting her eyes. 'Huh?'
  Joli stared at the kid for a moment before clearing her throat and pulling down the sleeves of her shirt. 'Who are you and what the fuck are you doing here?' she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

she cleared her throat and pulling down the sleeves of her shirt. 'Who are you and what the fuck are you doing here?' she asked him. Abel blinked as he looked at the girl when he started to piece this all together...this was the wrong dorm, he wanted to turn around and leave and maybe try to find mister collins to say he was lost but soethimg kept him there, probably curiosity and awkwardness, but he did recognise her "Hey you were in one of my dreams..or better said i was in yours...holy damn...you were with a boy and it was just so beautiful that i didn't change a thing!" he said as he took a step closer a bright happy smile on his freckled face
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

The boi just stood there and said nothing and Joli didn't like it.
  'Hey you were in one of my dreams... Or better said I was in yours... Holy dam... You were with a boy and it was just so beautiful that I didn't change a thing!' the kid said as he took a step closer, a bright happy smile on his face.
  Joli frowned.
  What.
  'W-what do you mean, in my dream?' she asked with a small awkward laugh. 'What boy did you see?' There were a lot of people in her dreams sometimes, girls and boys, so she had no idea where he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'W-what do you mean, in my dream?' she asked with a small awkward laugh. 'What boy did you see?'. Abel smiled "Oh i can manipulate and walk into dreams i don't have control over it yet though, that's probably why i ended up in yours, ohhh i saw you and this brown haired dude"
he stated
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Abel smiled. 'Oh I can manipulate and walk into dreams I don't have control over it yet though, that's probably why I ended up in yours, ohhh I saw you and this brown haired dude,' he stated.
  Joli frowned more. She didn't really like that mutation of the boy. She thought about the brown haired dudes she could have in her dreams. She could only think of one boi with brown hair though, but that's just because the only boi she could think of in general had brown hair too.
  Could it be?
  'What did he look like?' she asked him, needing to know if they were talking about the same boi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

sippin the night away boi ( dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next