HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Related... &Ronan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Related... &Ronan - Page 2 Empty

'You... You fucked my mom okay!' she eventually said, her brows in a frown and lips parted slightly, breathing heavily. 'Y-You... You are my... my dad...' she sighed. Ronan inhALED causing him to chocke in the amount of tictacts that were in his mouth, he coughed louder than kate would if she continued smoking the amount she did now. His head redder than his hair when he finally coughed it up he sights his eyes widened "That's imposible" he said before he laughed a bit "Where did you get that idea from?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Ronan inhALED, causing him to choke in the tictacs. Kate sat upright again, not knowing what to do. Eventually he coughed it up, his head redder than his hair now. He sighed, his eyes widened. 'That's impossible,' he said before he laughed a bit. 'Where did you get that idea from?'
  Kate sighed. 'My grandma said it,' she said. 'Don't judge my grandma!' she quickly added before he could said anything. 'I trust her. She isn't the type to lie. And even I don't believe it one hundred per cent! I mean, it's surreal! You? My dad?' she laughed. 'But... It can be true... I mean, look at our hair...' she pointed out softly. 'Both of my parents... Or... Well, you know... But they both didn't have red hair,' she explained. 'The reason why we're here is because my grandma said there will be evidence,' she then said, looking at her house were they just arrived. 'She said there will be photos, official papers... The divorce papers, for example...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate sighed. 'My grandma said it,' she said. 'Don't judge my grandma!' she quickly added before he could said anything. 'I trust her. She isn't the type to lie. And even I don't believe it one hundred per cent! I mean, it's surreal! You? My dad?' she laughed. 'But... It can be true... I mean, look at our hair...' she pointed out softly. 'Both of my parents... Or... Well, you know... But they both didn't have red hair,' she explained. 'The reason why we're here is because my grandma said there will be evidence,' she then said, looking at her house were they just arrived. 'She said there will be photos, official papers... The divorce papers, for example...'. Ronan stared at her before he rolled his eyes "Fine let's go" he grunted as he got out of the now parked car "But i still don't believe it" he said slamming the door shut
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He stared at her before rolling his eyes. 'Fine let's go,' he grunted as he got out of the car.
  Kate followed.
  'But I still don't believe it,' he said, slamming the door shut.
  'As if I do,' Kate responded, closing the door too. She walked to the house and opened it. She stepped inside, looking around and sniffing up the familiar scent. She smiled, happy to be back. She turned around and saw Ronan, reminding her she didn't have much time, and that she wanted to see the evidence.
  'C'mon,' she said as she walked up the stairs. Upstairs she quickly glanced at the door from her old room, but decided that the evidence was more important now. So she walked up the second stairs, which leaded to the attic. It was dark and she quickly searched for the light switch, turning on the light. It wasn't much light, but eventually it became enough to see. She walked to the back where all the boxes were standing. Kate praised her grandma for writing on the boxes what was in them. After some time searching and moving boxes she found the right one. She moved it to the middle of the attic, where the most space was. The girl sighed and looked at Ronan.
  'Here we go, I guess,' she said, a small smile on her face.
  She opened the box and inside were some stacks of photos and all sorts of files. She picked out a stack of photos and looked through them. Pictures of her mom, and her friend whom apparently wasn't her dad, and... Ronan... The girl frowned as she saw some pictures with her mom and Ronan. She gave them to him, an asking look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Here we go, I guess,' she said, a small smile on her face. After they had climbed the Fucking stairs! Ronan walked towards her absolutly out of breath after that long youney up the stairs.
She opened the box and inside were some stacks of photos and all sorts of files. She picked out a stack of photos and looked through them. Pictures of her mom, and her friend whom apparently wasn't her dad, and... Ronan... The girl frowned as she saw some pictures with her mom and Ronan. She gave them to him, an asking look on her face. He looked at them and frowned "Damn...you really are my ex 's child..." he mumbled a bit blown away "Weird" he said a frown on his face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He looked at them and frowned. 'Damn... You really are my ex' child...' he mumbled. 'Weird,' he said, a frown on his face.
  'Well... Not only your ex'...' Kate said, picking the divorce papers out of the box. 'Now it's at least sure you were her husband...' she said. She searched further. 'Nothing in here is good prove though...' she stated. She didn't know how to feel. Her grandma said he was her father, but there wasn't any good proof. 'I don't know what to believe anymore...' she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Now it's at least sure you were her husband...' she said. She searched further. 'Nothing in here is good prove though...' she stated. Ronan sights really wanting to go back home . 'I don't know what to believe anymore...' she mumbled. "Well...let's just ..go back to the car and we will figure it out...alright?" he said starting to piece this all togheter now
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well... Let's just... Go back to the car and we will figure it out... Alright?' he said.
  Kate looked at him, not saying anything. Eventually she nodded and stuffed all the things back in the box, setting it away. She walked down the stairs. When she saw her room she couldn't resist it to look in it for a moment. Suddenly she remembered something. A smirk appeared on her face as she walked to her desk, feeling under it. Under the desk was taped a pack of cigarettes, one of the many ways to keep them from seen by her grandmother. She grabbed it and walked back full of triomphe, smirking at Ronan with the package in her hand. She walked downstairs and after a quick glance at the living room and all she walked outside, waiting for Ronan to come outside too. She then closed the door, locked it, and walked back to the car.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

She had cigarettes...she had cigarettes..she had cigarettes was all she could think of as he walked towards the car, oh he had seen her taking it but they werent on school grounds.....he was powerless...well he did have the power in the car though "You ain't going to smoke in the car....out of the window is fine though" he said full hesitation as he opened the car and got in
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'You ain't going to smoke in the car... Out of the window is fine though,' he said.
  Kate looked at him, noticing the hesitation in his voice. A smirk appeared on her face. 'Of course,' she said as she got in the car. She picked her lighter out of her pocket and lit one cigarette. She rolled down the window and took a drag, blowing the smoke out, out of the window. She held her hand with the cigarette out of the window. The smoking calmed her in a certain way and she slowly relaxed.
  She sighed. 'So... What are we going to do now?' she asked. taking another drag.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

She sighed. 'So... What are we going to do now?' she asked. taking another drag while ronan drove back home "Well we should head back home...i mean dylan fucked up already last night i don't want to stay away for any longer then needed"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well we should head back home... I mean Dylan fucked up already last night I don't want to stay away for any longer then needed,' he said.
  Kate nodded. 'And... With all this? What are we going to do? I mean we can't just leave this without finding out stuff. I like to know who my biological dad is, you know,' Kate said.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate nodded. 'And... With all this? What are we going to do? I mean we can't just leave this without finding out stuff. I like to know who my biological dad is, you know,' Kate said. Ronan rolled his eyes "Fineeee we can do a test to find out if you stop nagging me about it "
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Fineeee we can do a test to find out if you stop nagging me about it,' Ronan said.
  Kate rolled her eyes. 'Boi, I'm not nagging you. It's fucking logical! I'm sorry if you don't want to know if I'm your fucking daughter or not, but I like to know it and that's perfectly understandable!' She took another drag. She was feeling frustrated, awkward and hesitant about everything. Something she normally never was. It was weird and she hated it. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate rolled her eyes. 'Boi, I'm not nagging you. It's fucking logical! I'm sorry if you don't want to know if I'm your fucking daughter or not, but I like to know it and that's perfectly understandable!' She took another drag. "No no i understand it it is just....this came so fast...i need a moment to progress okay..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Related... &Ronan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next