HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh it's such a sad day &Jessy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Oh it's such a sad day &Jessy - Page 2 Empty

'Yeah, well, get up because I'm not going to wait for you,' Kate said while bumping Jess' leg with her foot. She stepped on her skateboard and skated away. Of course she didn't really leave. She did some tricks, waiting for Jess to stand up and then they finally could go to Warlington. Jess finally stood up after having laughed for about 4 minutes "Urgh i am hungry....what do you want to eat? i heard they have really good peanutbutter icecream somewhere in town" she suggested
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet

Finally Jess stood up. Kate skated back to her.
  'Urgh I am hungry... What do you want to eat? I heard they have really good peanut butter icecream somewhere in town,' she suggested.
  Kate laughed. 'Peanut butter icecream? Oh boi. Yeah, not for me,' she said while shaking her head. 'You know I'm allergic for nuts? Every kind. And you put fucking peanut butter on my sandwich the other day... Like boi, I needed to go to the hospital, I was literally almost dying.' She said it was a laugh, but as she thought of it again she was sure she really didn't want to experience that again.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate laughed. 'Peanut butter icecream? Oh boi. Yeah, not for me,' she said while shaking her head. 'You know I'm allergic for nuts? Every kind. And you put fucking peanut butter on my sandwich the other day... Like boi, I needed to go to the hospital, I was literally almost dying.' She said. Jess blinked "Really? oh my god i poissioned you! well i can cross that of the bucketlist!" she said calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Really? Oh my God I poisioned you! Well I can cross that of the bucketlist!' she said calmly.
  Kate laughed. 'Yeah, you do that... I'm sure there will be another flavour for me, without nuts,' she said as she skated away.

She skated through the streets of Warlington, waiting for Jess every now and then. 'So where's that icecream shop of yours?' Kate asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

She skated through the streets of Warlington, waiting for Jess every now and then. 'So where's that icecream shop of yours?' Kate asked, looking around. Jess looked around her "hm i don't know...somewhere i think, me and ray used to go there ..." she stopped talking for a moment only to sight one minute later "But it's probably close to here"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Hm I don't know... Somewhere I think, me and Ray used to go there...' she stopped talking for a moment, sighing a minute later.
  Kate raised an eyebrow.
  'But it's probably close to here.'
  'Who's Ray?' Kate asked.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Who's Ray?' Kate asked. Jess smiled softly while fiddeling with her neckless between her fingers "My boyfriend" she said, her voice warm and calm " You know ray..the guy that was pushed into the elvator shaft? by so- someone" she explained, she knew it was soof...she knew soof kiled him, well kinda...phisically...yeah...mentally ..no. She didn't blame her... she had never done...but knew kate may think differently about that..so she decided to keep her mouth shut about it
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'My boyfriend,' Jess said, her voice warm and calm.
  Kate looked at her, curiosity in her eyes.
  'You know Ray... The guy that was pushed into the elevator shaft? By so- someone,' she explained.
  Kate raised a brow. 'Your boyfriend was killed? I knew something happened before the summer but boi,' she shook her head. 'I'm sorry Jess.' The red-head was silent for a moment, looking around. 'Well, show me the way,' she then said, waiting for Jess to start walking.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate raised a brow. 'Your boyfriend was killed? I knew something happened before the summer but boi,' she shook her head. 'I'm sorry Jess.' The red-head was silent for a moment, looking around. 'Well, show me the way,' she then said, waiting for Jess to start walking. Jess nodded "Don't worry about it,
dead is dead"
she said with pain in her words as she continued walking "So do you have someone on mind?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Don't worry about it, dead is dead,' she said as she continued walking. 'So do you have someone on mind?'
  Kate looked down at her skateboard and blushed a little. 'Ah well... I do, yeah,' she answered, giving the other girl a quick glance. She knew Jess would see right through her so lying wasn't an option. Not that Kate lied about it, but she hated it when she blushed. Her hair is probably more red too, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Oh it's such a sad day &Jessy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: