HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh it's such a sad day &Jessy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Oh it's such a sad day &Jessy Empty

Kate was skating in the skatepark. She made some more speed and made an ollie. It was one of the first tricks she learned, so it was like walking for her. After that she grindend on a rail, which was easy too for her. After some more tricks and random skateboarden, she spotted a figure walking towards the skatepark. Kate stopped and saw it was Jess. The red-head skated towards her and saw she was crying.
  What the...
  'Hey,' Kate greeted her when she was close enough to be heard without raising her voice. 'What's wrong?'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet

She was just walking through town wiping away her tears when she suddenly heard a familiar voice followed by the oh so annoying sound of the girls skateboard 'Hey,' Kate greeted her when she was close enough to be heard without raising her voice. 'What's wrong?'. Jessica looked up her eyes red and a single tear rolling of her face "joli is a bitch and blames me for something I didn't do"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Jessica looked up, her eyes were red and a single tear rolled of her face. 'Joli is a bitch and blames me for something I didn't do.'
  Kate wanted to sigh, but held herself. She was silent for a moment, thinking about what to do now. She totally wasn't good with this shit. Or at least, not with giving advice. She could make Jess forget it. For a moment. She hoped. Because a sad Jess is dangerous.
  'Well,' Kate started. 'That sucks. But there is nothing you can do about it now, so...'
  Ehh...
  'Come join me,' she then said, hoping Jess would agree and forget Joli for a moment. She held up her skateboard as invitation, before walking back.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Well,' Kate started. 'That sucks. But there is nothing you can do about it now, so...'
Ehh... 'Come join me,' she then said. Jess blinked as she walked after her "To do what?" she asked her friend folloowing her back to the skatepark "I suck at skating you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'To do what?' Jess asked.
  Kate turned around, walking backwards. 'To skate!' she replied.
  'I suck at skating you know that right?' Jess said.
  The red-headed shrugged. 'Never too old to learn, right?' she smirked. She turned around again and placed her board on the ground, waiting for Jess to stand next to her. 'It's not that hard, you just have to keep your balance. And there are more things of course, but in the beginning it's important to have your balance right,' Kate explained, stepping on the board.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

The red-headed shrugged. 'Never too old to learn, right?' she smirked. She turned around again and placed her board on the ground, waiting for Jess to stand next to her. 'It's not that hard, you just have to keep your balance. And there are more things of course, but in the beginning it's important to have your balance right,' Kate explained, stepping on the board. Jess nodded "Alright" she said as she stepped on it as soon as kate stepped away and tried to push it forward but as soon as her other foot touhed the ground she fell "See? i can't just like you and swimming"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Alright,' Jess said as she stepped on the board as soon Kate was away. She tried to push it forward and Kate wanted to stop her but it was too late, she already fell on the ground. 'See? I can't just like you and swimming.'
  'I- That's different,' Kate argued. 'Because I never learned swimming - and I never will -  but maybe I'm freaking good at it? You just have to learn it, and you never learned skating so it's logic you fall in the beginning.' Kate explained, helping Jess up. She picked her skateboard and layed it down for her. 'Now, I want you to just stand on it, with both feet, and further you do nothing,' Kate instructed. 'I'm here for if lose your balance.'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'I- That's different,' Kate argued. 'Because I never learned swimming - and I never will - but maybe I'm freaking good at it? You just have to learn it, and you never learned skating so it's logic you fall in the beginning.' Kate explained, helping Jess up. She picked her skateboard and layed it down for her. 'Now, I want you to just stand on it, with both feet, and further you do nothing,' Kate instructed. 'I'm here for if lose your balance.' jess nodded doing axactly what kate wanted her to do and stood on top of it "Oh my god i am skating oh my godddddd boiii this is is lit"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Jess nodded, doing what Kate had told her. 'Oh my God I am skating oh my godddddd boiii this is lit.'
  Kate rolled her eyes. 'You are only standing on it, Jess. You can't really call that skating.' She stepped back, letting Jess go. 'Now hold you balance.'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate rolled her eyes. 'You are only standing on it, Jess. You can't really call that skating.' She stepped back, letting Jess go. 'Now hold you balance.' Jess eyes widenend as she was taken out of her buble and fell on the ground "fuck i was doing so well!" she mumbeled "I give up i can't"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Then Jess fell on the ground. 'Fuck I was doing so well!' she mumbled. 'I give up I can't.'
  Kate shook her head but shrugged. 'Okay, but if you want to practise you can always ask me.' She jumped on her skateboard and skated around Jess. 'Wanna go to Warlington?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate shook her head but shrugged. 'Okay, but if you want to practise you can always ask me.' She jumped on her skateboard and skated around Jess. 'Wanna go to Warlington?' she asked. Jess jumped up and grabbed her friend by the arm "Yeh let's go get foodddd!" she said pulling her with her as she walked away
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Jess jumped up and grabbed her by the arm.
  'Jess-' Kate started, trying to get loose from the girls grip.
  'Yeh let's go get foodddd!' she said, pulling Kate with her as she walked away.
  Kate was brought out of balance and she could feel her board rolling away underneath her. 'Jess stop!' she exclaimed, but it was too late already. Kate fell from her skateboard, taking Jess with her. She fell on the ground, but with the many falls she had she could break it. 'Jess, are you fucking dump, I was still standing on my skateboard! I could've just followed you!' Kate scolded, standing up and walking away to grab het board.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate fell from her skateboard, taking Jess with her. She fell on the ground, but with the . 'Jess, are you fucking dump, I was still standing on my skateboard! I could've just followed you!' Kate scolded, standing up and walking away to grab het board. Jess just laid there laughing out loud almost rolling over the floor "Oh my god this is the best!" she laughed tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

She heard Jess laughing behind her and Kate sighed, rolling her eyes. She grabbed her board and walked back, seeing the girl rolling over the floor.
  'Oh my God this is the best!' she laughed.
  'Yeah, well, get up because I'm not going to wait for you,' Kate said while bumping Jess' leg with her foot. She stepped on her skateboard and skated away. Of course she didn't really leave. She did some tricks, waiting for Jess to stand up and then they finally could go to Warlington.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Oh it's such a sad day &Jessy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: