HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I feel nuts boi &Ronan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

I feel nuts boi &Ronan - Page 3 Empty

'Ah tattoos are fucking awesome, doesn't your grandma want to give permission,' he asked.
  Kate shrugged. 'I don't know... Don't want to ask... I'm not the easiest kid, so she has her hands full... And I already do some things she isn't really fond of... Plus she isn't feeling that great right now, so I don't want to bother her,' she said with a small smile. 'She has finally some rest now... Can't wait until I see her again, though.' she smiled. 'Do you have a tattoo?' she asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Kate shrugged. 'I don't know... Don't want to ask... I'm not the easiest kid, so she has her hands full... And I already do some things she isn't really fond of... Plus she isn't feeling that great right now, so I don't want to bother her,' she said with a small smile. 'She has finally some rest now... Can't wait until I see her again, though.' she smiled. 'Do you have a tattoo?' she asked. Ronan smiled "Well i hope she gets better soon" he said before rolling his sleeve showing his wrist where there was a smiley "well i have this one, which remainds me to stay happy, then i have a unicorn on my shoulder for no reason at all other then the simple fact that it is lit, i have a botle of whiskey on my chest i got when i was wasted and i have a dot somewhere in my neck" he said laughing a bit at himself
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well I hope she gets better soon,' he said before rolling up his sleeve, showing his wrist.
  Kate looked at it and saw a fucking smiley.
  'Well I have this one, which reminds me to stay happy, then I have a unicorn on my shoulder for no reason at all other than the simple fact that it is lit, I have a bottle of whiskey on my chest I got when I was wasted and I have a dot somewhere in my neck,' he said laughing a bit at himself.
  Kate stared at him before snorting like fucking loud. 'An unicorn?' she said laughing. 'Oh boi... A fucking unicorn... Boi, didn't expect that.' she looked at him and chuckled. She tried to stop though, but boi. 'Didn't see you as a guy who has tattoo's though. And four? And one of them is an unicorn? Oh my God, you're amazing,' she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate stared at him before snorting like fucking loud. 'An unicorn?' she said laughing. 'Oh boi... A fucking unicorn... Boi, didn't expect that.' she looked at him and chuckled. She tried to stop though, . 'Didn't see you as a guy who has tattoo's though. And four? And one of them is an unicorn? Oh my God, you're amazing,' she laughed. Ronan smiled "Well thank you" he said with a smile on his face "You still have detention though" he quickly added "Anyways wwhat's up with your grandma , as your guidance counciler i should know u know"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well thank you,' he said with a smile on his face.
  Kate realised what she said, but when she thought about it, it turned out she actually meant it. Kinda...
  'You still have detention though,' he added quickly.
  Kate smiled. 'Of courseee.'
  'Anyways what's up with your grandma, as your guidance counciler I should know u know,' he then asked.
  Kate looked at him. 'As my guidance counciler I thought you would already know that... Since you know everything... But she's just a little bit ill, that's all,' she shrugged. 'It eh, it will go over... She wil turn out fine,' she said, more to motivate herself than someone else. Her grandma had been ill for a long time, but it just got worse over time. Kate worried a lot about her and she wanted nothing more than to be there, to take care of her, but she couldn't. And maybe it was better for her grandma if she wasn't there... At least, that's what Kate tells herself.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him. 'As my guidance counciler I thought you would already know that... Since you know everything... But she's just a little bit ill, that's all,' she shrugged. 'It eh, it will go over... She wil turn out fine,' she said. He smiled "Good good, sounds like you will get that tattoo soon then"he said as they got closer to the school "Hm .. i don't think your fit enough for detention tommorow...i mean this wholle thing must have shocked you...how about a day of rest?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He smiled. 'Good good, sounds like you will get that tattoo soon then,' he said.
  Kate smiled, a little bit sad. 'I hope so...'
  'Hm... I don't think your fit enough for detention tomorrow... I mean this whole thing must have shocked you.. How about a day of rest?' he asked.
  Kate looked at him, a brow raised. 'A day off? Are you serious?' she asked, a happy smile started to form on her lips. 'That means I need to catch up another day, right? But that's alright. You're right, this kicked in pretty well,' she chuckled. 'Thank you,' she then said as she looked him in the eye, sincerity in her voice.
  They walked further in silence when suddenly someone called her. Kate turned around and saw some dudes she knew from Warlington. They waved and she waved back. They said something but she couldn't hear them. She quickly looked at Ronan with an apologetic look on her face and then she turned around, walking towards them.
  When she arrived she hugged Clint, her boyfriend since two weeks or so. She talked a little about random shit. She had to explain why she was out this late with some weird old fuck and Clint wished her a good recovery. Eventually they were done talking and just as Kate wanted to walk away, Clint stopped her. He pushed some money in her hand and whispered in her ear: 'You know what to do.' Kate nodded and she left with a kiss, followed by whistles from the group. Kate blushed and quickly put the money in her pocket, hoping Ronan didn't see anything and walked back to him.
  When she arrived she greeted him with a smile and walked further. Her hair was more red and her cheeks were still a bit red. She didn't say anything, hoping Ronan wouldn't be difficult about it...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him, a brow raised. 'A day off? Are you serious?' she asked, a happy smile started to form on her lips. 'That means I need to catch up another day, right? But that's alright. You're right, this kicked in pretty well,' she chuckled. 'Thank you,' she then said as she looked him in the eye, sincerity in her voice. Ronan smiled as he continued to walk on when suddenly a voice called kate. He looked up and watched the conversation between the two closely noticing the money that the guy gave her and waited till she came back, hearing the people whistle after her. He continued on walking knowing that kate would follow, his eyes darkend "Was that your boyfriend?" he asked calmly but sharpness could be heard in his words "Just letting his friends whistle after you?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Was that your boyfriend?' he asked calmly but sharpness could be hear in his words. 'Just letting his friends whistle after you?' he asked as he raised an eyebrow.
  Kate blushed and avoided eyecontact. 'Yeah, that's Clint...' she said and shrugged. 'He's a good guy,' she said, trying to convince him. She had heard his tone, and she was determined to change that.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate blushed and avoided eyecontact. 'Yeah, that's Clint...' she said and shrugged. 'He's a good guy,' she said. Ronan rolled his eyes "Well then why did he give you the money? what is it for" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well then why did he give you the money? What is it for?' he asked.
  Kate was silent for a moment, not knowing what to say. Eventually she shrugged. 'It's mine,' she said, after a too long silence. 'I left it by him, so he gave it back... That's all,' she explained, quickly looking at him and back, hoping he would believe her lie. She didn't know what he would do if he found out where it was for, and she didn't want to know, so she had to keep it a secret. It already was a risk that Clint wanted drugs especially from Nick. But she was a good girlfriend, so she would make sure he got it.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

. 'It's mine,' she said, after a too long silence. 'I left it by him, so he gave it back... That's all,' she explained, quickly looking at him and back. Ronan looked at her, not believing her for one bit as they reached westwood again "Well spend it well then" he said making clear that he did not believe her at all
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well spend it well then,' Ronan said, making clear that he did not believe her at all.
  Kate frowned. 'Yeah, I will. Of course I will,' she said.
  They arrived at the front doors of Westwood. 'Well,' she sighed, happy to change the subject. 'Here we are again.' She looked at the doors, remembering how they walked out, waiting for the ambulance. She remembered sitting down, but everything after that was gone. She must have passed out. She sighed at the thought. Kate walked inside, holding the door for Ronan, because she was a nice girl. 'So eh, I guess I see you tomorrow?' she said, turning to him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate frowned. 'Yeah, I will. Of course I will,' she said.
They arrived at the front doors of Westwood. 'Well,' she sighed, happy to change the subject. 'Here we are again.' She looked at the doors. Ronan nodded "Yeah well i gotta go do work so see you around" he said as he basiccally stormed off to atch rugby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

I feel nuts boi &Ronan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3