HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take a sip (Kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Take a sip (Kate)  - Page 2 Empty

'No I sold my extra key,' he said, his arms crossed.
  Kate stared at him, her brow raised. He took another sip and he somehow spilled his drink over the girl.
  Kate screamed when the liquid made contact with her skin and jacket. She jumped backwards and moved her hands defense in front of her, what made a flame come out of her hand.
  This was the second time this happened. The first time when it happened, she almost burned her former school to the ground. That is also the reason she got into Westwood. Basically because she got kicked out too.
  The flame made contact with the alcohol and that set her both arms on fire. The fire spreaded quickly and in a couple of seconds both her arms were fully covered with fire. Fire didn't hurt her but she wanted to get away from the wetness as fast as possible. Plus, it wasn't really a good idea to let her other clothes burn too. She put out her jacket really fast and threw it towards the teacher.
  'SON OF A BITCH!' she screamed hysterically at him. She walked backwards, looking at her hands. There was still fire burning, what evaporated the alcohol fast. But what's weird, the fire came out of her hands, not from the lighter. She thought back at that one time again and closed her eyes.
  Please, not again.
  She took a deep breath and opened her eyes again. The fire was almost burned up from her hands. She looked at mister de Jong and glared at him. She also saw that nothing else was burned.
  Not yet.
  'Are you fucking crazy?!'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

When the girl had thrown her jacket the teacher had already ran to the other side of the gym and blinked as he looked at the girl. 'Are you fucking crazy?!' the girl exclaimed. Nick smirked "You know" he walked up to her "Some might call me crazy, other might call me a genius, but yeah..i truelly am both" he said as he grabbed a ciggarette
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

The teacher had ran to the other side of the gym and was walking back to her with a smirk. 'You know,' he started. 'Some might call me crazy, other might call me a genius, but yeah.. I truelly am both,' he said.
  Kate glared at him angirly. 'Have you... Any idea... How fucked up that was?' Her voice was quivering from anger. Her hair was turning slowly brighter red and her hands began to sparkle. 'I could've died!'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Kate glared at him angirly. 'Have you... Any idea... How fucked up that was?' Her voice was quivering from anger. Her hair was turning slowly brighter red and her hands began to sparkle. 'I could've died!'. Nick looked at her as he raised an eye brow, a grinn on his face "damn it was just an accident, that could happen to everyone!" he sais as he crossed his arms
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Damn it was just an accident, that could happen to everyone!' he said with a grin.
  'Not! You did that on purpose!' she replied angrily, trying to control her anger. It wasn't a good idea to hurt a teacher. 'No one could do that in the situation we were!'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

"No one could do that in the situation we were the girl exclaimed. The teacher raised a brow, the smirk still on his pale face , clearly noticing hoe angry this girl was, time to test her, kinda..."pf apparently I can kate, apparently ui can. But I would cool down if I was you, before you burn down this school aswell...imagine how many people would die then...damn"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

She tried to control it, really. She didn't want to change schools again because she lit up the this one too. But he was just so damn irritating. He was a teacher, goddamnit! He should know how to handle this kind of.. situations. But it was Mister de Jong. So he didn't fucking knew.
  Kate breathed heavily, trying to control the burning fire inside of her. But once it was burning, it's hard to get it out.
  'Pf apparently I can Kate, apparently I can. But I would cool down if I was you, before you burn down this school aswell... Imagine how many people would die then... Damn.'
  Is he fucking crazy?!
  His comment didn't help much either. It just caused the fire to burn more. And it came all out of her hands. Kate would never admit it, not to her grandma, not to her teachers, not to the students in the school or whoever, hell, not even to herself, but she was scared for it. It could seriously harm someone and the worst of all is that she couldn't control it. And Kate hated, maybe even feared, if she couldn't control something.
  She looked at him. Her eyes were full of anger, with a hint of fear. But it was hard to catch.
  'Go,' she said. 'Just go, please.'
  It's for your own safety... Please go.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet

Nick just blinked, stepping back a bit this within less then a second and just watched the fire burn, this wasn't really that much if a suprise for him, he was waiting for this to happe, why? Even he didn't know, it just Gave gim a kick I suppose as there was a huge smile on his face. 'Go,' she said. 'Just go, please.' Oeh he saw fear...for a split second but he saw. " that was...a w e s o m e" he said as he smile grew bigger. "i'm serious,
That was amazing, and see, you're not angry anymore, a win win situation right there"
he said aa hile hid his slightly burned arm,it hurt, but this wasn't the first burn he has had in his life
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'That was... a w e s o m e,' he said as his smile grew even bigger. 'I'm serious, that was amazing, and see, you're not angry anymore, a win win situation right there.'
  Kate looked at him with disbelief. 'Are you seriously that fucking stupid?' She couldn't believe it. 'Awesome? This? Awesome? Oh my fucking God, please tell me you're not that stupid, oh God... This, sir, is not fucking awesome, kay? And you say I'm not angry anymore? Do you see this fucking fire burning!' She waved with her still burning hands, causing little shots of fire flying from it. Kate stopped immediately. 'See? I fucking told you, now just go goddamnit!'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Kate looked at him with disbelief. 'Are you seriously that fucking stupid?' Awesome? This? Awesome? Oh my fucking God, please tell me you're not that stupid, oh God... This, sir, is not fucking awesome, kay? And you say I'm not angry anymore? Do you see this fucking fire burning!' She waved with her still burning hands, causing little shots of fire flying from it. Kate stopped immediately. 'See? I fucking told you, now just go goddamnit!'. Nick blinked, and grabbed a cigarette out of his bag which was filled with whatever the fuck he had in there and used her flames to lighten it "See, it is extremely useful" he said a smile on his face "Listen kate, it is lit as fuck you should be happy with something as useful as this!"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Nick blinked and grabbed a fucking cigarette out of his bag and lit it up with her flames. Kate only got angrier with that.
  'See, it is extremely useful,' he said, a smile on his face. 'Listen Kate, it is lit as fuck you should be happy with something as useful as this!'
  'I am fucking happy!' she shouted back. 'It's just that I know I can't control it and you, as a fucking teacher, needs to understand the fucking danger right now!' She breathed heavily but tried to control it, tried to calm the fuck down. It wasn't really working though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Take a sip (Kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2