HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think? &Nick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

What do you think? &Nick Empty

He was walking around in the teachers lounge with pace. He had a little box in his hands as he muttered some inaudible words. His heart was pounding fast and it pounded even faster when he thought about it more.
  'Ooohhhh how am I going to do thiss??' he asked into the void. He inhaled deeply to get his nerves down because he was feeling a change and he did not want that.
  Suddenly he heard a loud tHUD, followed with a 'VERDOMME' and then he changed anyway. He sighed deeply and didn't even take the time to figure out in who he had changed. He looked around and saw Nick standing up. Apparently he walked, or ran, into the glass door again.
  'Oh god, Nick, I'm so glad you're here,' Dylan said as he walked up to him, meanwhile trying to get his nerves down enough to change back again. 'I eh... I need to ask you something,' he said nervously as he looked down at the smoll box in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

”VERDOMME” he scremt in pain as he looked at the crack in the glass of the door before entering the room. He looked at random dude, a nervous random dude...yeh thats dylan. “Oh god, Nick, I'm so glad you're here,' Dylan said as he walked up to him, . 'I eh... I need to ask you something,' he said nervously as he looked down at the smoll box in his hands. Nick blinked as a smirk played on his face ” oi you’re gonna ask her?” he said narrowing his eyes playfully ” alsof et nie gekker kan worden jesus”he mumbled under his breath” dude just calm down , jodie will say yes i am a 100% sure dyl” he assured him with an encouraging smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick blinked and a smirk played on his face. 'Oi you're gonna ask her?' he said narrowing his eyes playfully.
  Dylan looked up in surprised. 'How did you-'
  'Alsof et niet gekker kan worden jesus,' Nick then mumbled and Dylan didn't knew what he said. 'Dude just calm down, Jodie will say yes I am 100% sure Dyl,' he assured him with an encouraging smile.
  Dylan smiled nervously and looked down again. 'Well, you don't know her, but... I sure hope so, yeah,' he said as he fiddled with the little box. 'But like...' - he looked up - 'Wh-what and... And how do I have to say it? And when?! I mean, it's gotta be a special moment, but... But I don't know what and when is the best time and maybe she will say no after all and... And...' - He changed again, followed by a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan smiled nervously and looked down again. 'Well, you don't know her, but... I sure hope so, yeah,' he said as he fiddled with the little box. 'But like...' - he looked up - 'Wh-what and... And how do I have to say it? And when?! I mean, it's gotta be a special moment, but... But I don't know what and when is the best time and maybe she will say no after all and... And...' - He changed again, followed by a deep sigh. Nick laughed ” dudeee just let your heart do the thing!” he said acting like he knew how but honestly he didn’t, he did not believe in marriage but for him he would try to
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick laughed. 'Dudeee just let your heart do the thing!' he said.
  Dylan smiled but it didn't look like he was that enthusiast about that. 'If I let my heart do the thing I'm changing every minute.' He paused and then his eyes widened. 'Oh god... What if I change every minute of it?! I can't do that! That would ruin everything! I am sure she won't want to marry with me then, I mean, look what she has to go through nearly every day! I am changing constantly, how could I ever think she would want to spend the rest of her life with me?!' he freaked out, causing him to change another time.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan smiled but it didn't look like he was that enthusiast about that. 'If I let my heart do the thing I'm changing every minute.' He paused and then his eyes widened. 'Oh god... What if I change every minute of it?! I can't do that! That would ruin everything! I am sure she won't want to marry with me then, I mean, look what she has to go through nearly every day! I am changing constantly, how could I ever think she would want to spend the rest of her life with me?!' he freaked out, causing him to change another time. Nick blinked at his collegue a small smile on his face ” if that is the reason why she doesn’t want to get married she doesn’t deserve you believe me” he told the canadian his srms crossed ” just be you, she has to accept you for the way you are in order to be able to spend her life with you you know” he said, an encouraging smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick blinked, a small smile on his face. 'If that is the reason why she doesn't want to get married she doesn't deserve you believe me,' he told him with his arms crossed. 'Just be you, she has to accept you for the way you are in order to be able to spend her life with you you know,' he said with an encouraging smile on his face.
  Dylan looked at him and thought about it. 'Yeah, but... She already accepted me, I guess, but maybe she just wants to be together without getting married. I mean, maybe she doesn't want to get married at all doesn't matter with who she is... Although she did say she wanted to marry some day...' He bit his lip as he thought about this. He was quite sure she wanted to get married though, but he didn't know if he was the right guy for her. He didn't know if Jodie wanted to bond herself to him. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'Yeah, but... She already accepted me, I guess, but maybe she just wants to be together without getting married. I mean, maybe she doesn't want to get married at all doesn't matter with who she is... Although she did say she wanted to marry some day...' dylan rambled. Nick sighted ” well then you know that and you can move on” he said as he took a sip of his “ water” and sat down ” look mate you have nothingvto be scared if i swear, she doesn’t bite, a no you have and a yes you can get, like we dutch always say and it sounds gross now i translated it iew” he cringed
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick sighed. 'Well then you know that and you can move on,' he said as he took a sip of his water -
Dylan knew it wasn't water - and sat down. 'Look mate you have nothing to be scared of I swear, she doesn't bite, a no you have and a yes you can get, like we Dutch always say and it sounds gross now I translated it iew,' he cringed.
  Dylan smiled a little. 'True...' he paused as he sat down aswell. 'Still though... I mean, I'm almost sure she would want to marry with me... But how can I say it? What is the best situation? I... I want it to be perfect for her, you know,' he told Nick.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

e. 'True...' he paused as he sat down aswell. 'Still though... I mean, I'm almost sure she would want to marry with me... But how can I say it? What is the best situation? I... I want it to be perfect for her, you know,' he told Nick. Nick tought about it for a bit, a frown on his face, he wasn't used to question's like this, mostly cause all his friends were either drug addicts or not into it, he never had a friend like dylan so these things were new for the guy, just like friedrich was new to him once. "Well, she seems like a chill person...so don't u know push yourself to hard, don't make it too extra you know, just traditional and stuff"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He saw Nick thinking about it and he bit his lip as he thought about it aswell.
  'Well, she seems like a chill person... So don't u know push yourself to hard, don't make it too extra you know, just traditional and stuff,' Nick said.
  Dylan nodded slowly. 'Yeah, yeah...' A smile broke through his worried face when ideas formed into his head. 'Yeahh, that could work...' he said more to himself than to Nick. He stood up and walked around some more as he fiddled with the little box. 'Yes, oh my god.' He turned to Nick with a bright smile. 'Thank you so much, Nick, I owe you.' And with that he left the teachers lounge, thinking about all the possibilities and developing them further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

What do you think? &Nick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1