HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canada Day &Nick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Canada Day &Nick Empty

Nick wanted to meet him here, so as the good friend and person he was, he of course met him here. Dylan entered the faculty-room, seeing it was empty. Nick had a thing for being late even though he had superspeed. He chuckled a little, being in a great mood ever since his beloved, now fiancée, Jodie said yes when he proposed to her last week. He sat down in one of the comfy chairs and took out a comic book he was reading to kill the time.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

Canada Day &Nick Empty

was he late? yeh he was, why/ well maybe because he had ran all the way to fkng canada to get ketchup chips, timmies , maplesyrup and pancakes. Why? i hear you thinking well, it was fucking canada day so he was gonna make sure it was the best one ever. So after a bit he finally arrived, stopped runnin infront of the glassdoor, yes he learned , And walked in with a biggo smile "eyyyy" he started as he walked up to the table and emptied his bag " got shit for ya, well for us but ya know"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Canada Day &Nick Empty

'Eyyyy,' Nick started as he walked up to him.
  Dylan looked up with a smile, laying down his comic. 'Heyy.'
  Nick emptied his bag. 'Got shit for ya, well for us but ya know.'
  The Canadian looked at it and then realized how much he missed all those things. Of course, he could make pancakes in England and they had maplesyrup but they haven't got ketchup chips and got how much he missed those. 'Oh my god, Nick, this is amazing. Is this for Canada Day, eh?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Canada Day &Nick Empty

'Oh my god, Nick, this is amazing. Is this for Canada Day, eh?' he asked. the fake dutchman nodded and handed the canadian his timmies WITH sugar, yes he thought of it, yes he was proud of himself "it absolutely is mate"[/b while taking a sip of his own [b]" happy canada day" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Canada Day &Nick Empty

Nick nodded and handed him his timmies. 'It absolutely is mate,' while taking a sip of his own. 'Happy Canada Day,' he said with a smile.
  Dylan smiled and held up his timmies as cheers before drinking it. Ahhh, with sugar, Nick was such a good friend. 'Happy Canada Day.' He looked at the other stuff Nick had brought. He then grabbed the ketchup chips and opened it. 'God, how I missed this stuff,' he said with a smile as he put one in his mouth and chewed happily. He handed the bag to Nick. 'You want some, eh?'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Canada Day &Nick Empty

'Happy Canada Day.' He looked at the other stuff Nick had brought. He then grabbed the ketchup chips and opened it. 'God, how I missed this stuff,' he said with a smile . He handed the bag to Nick. 'You want some, eh?'. Nick, the greedy prick ofcourse took it and put a few in his mouth "omfg i missed this shit" he commented with a smile " used to throw these at people as they walked by "
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Canada Day &Nick Empty

He took it and put it in his mouth. 'Omfg I missed this shit,' he commented with a smile. 'Used to throw these at people as they walked by.'
  Dylan looked at him with a slight frown, but smiled. 'Well I didn't. Would be a waste of ketchup chips, really,' he said while eating some more. 'This is really amazing, thank you Nick.'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Canada Day &Nick Empty

Dylan looked at him with a slight frown, but smiled. 'Well I didn't. Would be a waste of ketchup chips, really,' he said while eating some more. 'This is really amazing, thank you Nick.' nick smiled " i know i know" while munching on them fucking pancakes
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Canada Day &Nick Empty

Nick smiled. 'I know I know,' while munching on them fucking pancakes.
  Dylan smiled brightly and took some too, adding lots of maple syrup, of course.

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canada Day &Nick Empty

Back to top Go down

Canada Day &Nick
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1