HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ffs ( rose)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose Byers
not Memelord Wanna-Be
Rose Byers

Name : Cam
Coins : 27

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

Ffs ( rose)  - Page 2 Empty

'The prick usually leaves after then minutes, don't worry,' he told her as he sat down on the teachers desk. 'So... Why do you have detention?' he asked while playing with his feet. 'I mean... I do not see you as the type to get yourself in trouble,' he added with a soft smile.
  Rose shrugged. 'I was on my phone during class. Nothing special. Some teachers around here think it's the end of the world when they see you with a phone,' she said with an annoyed voice. 'Why did you get detention?'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Ffs ( rose)  - Page 2 Empty

Rose shrugged. 'I was on my phone during class. Nothing special. Some teachers around here think it's the end of the world when they see you with a phone,' she said with an annoyed voice. Abel laughed a little, such basic..kinda cute 'Why did you get detention' the girl then asked him. He looked up, a smirk on his face " Well first i hid in a closet during class as a joke, wasn't apprichiated( wtf even is this word) by staff, then i got detention for cutting myself with paper so i could go uot to get bandaids anddd bring sophie's nailpolishes back to her" he explained as if t was an everyday thing, maybe a bit showing off to impress the girl in front of him even though he spoke the truth
Back to top Go down

Ffs ( rose)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2