HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cripple ( k8 )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

cripple ( k8 ) - Page 3 Empty

'Dmitri gave you... Water... As a gift?' She snorted. 'Boi, it's just water!' she laughed. 'Why would he give you water as a gift?'. Abel's brows rose " bacause it's vodka and it means a lot to me because he gave it to me!" he defended dmitri his eyes now narrowed "and i'm not sharing! get your own !" he nearly scremt
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet

'Because it's vodka and it means a lot to me because he gave it to me! And I'm not sharing! Get your own!' Abel nearly screamed.
  'Stop screaming!' she shouted at him. 'Jeez...' She sighed deeply. 'Vodka huh? Seems legit,' she said with a smirk. She lost interest though, she wasn't really a drinker. And especially not vodka.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Stop screaming!' she shouted at him. 'Jeez...' She sighed deeply. 'Vodka huh? Seems legit,' she said with a smirk. Abel nodded, to him it wasn't even alcahollic anymore almost like water, that and trying to impress dmitri were imported to the smoll boi. He looked around him "so this is ronan's office huh...it smells like food here ...damn" the boy stated
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'So this is Ronans office huh... It smells like food here... Damn,' the boy stated.
  Kate nodded. 'Yep. And whiskey.' she responded. 'Speaking of food, can you get me some chocolate from that drawer there?' she asked Abel while pointing to the drawer.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Kate nodded. 'Yep. And whiskey.' she responded. 'Speaking of food, can you get me some chocolate from that drawer there?' she asked Abel while pointing to the drawer. Abel nodded a smile on his face as he walked over to the drawer and grabbed a bar bringing it to her with a smile "here ya go"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Abel nodded and smiled and got the chocolate for her. 'Here ya go,' he said as he gave it to her.
  Kate smiled too. 'Thanks.' She unwrapped the chocolate and broke some of it off, handing to Abel. 'You want some?'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Thanks.' She unwrapped the chocolate and broke some of it off, handing to Abel. 'You want some?'
Abel noddded as he took it and walked back to ronan's spinning chair eating the chocolate slowly while spinning around slower than earlier not wanting to get sick or anything "so what class do you have next period?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Abel took it and walked back to Ronans chair. 'So what class do you have next period?' he asked.
  'Uh... I don't know... biology or something?' she answered, not really caring too. She'll probably skip it, but that's something for then.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

'Uh... I don't know... biology or something?' she answered, abel nodded "iew biology, i am so glad i didn't pick that, i used to hate it during elementary school" he said while eating the chocolate "i don't need to know that stuff you know"
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Uh... I don't know... biology or something?' she answered, abel nodded "iew biology, i am so glad i didn't pick that, i used to hate it during elementary school" he said while eating the chocolate "i don't need to know that stuff you know"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Iew biology, I am so glad I didn't pick that, I used to hate it during elementary school,' he said. 'I don't need to know that stuff you know.'
  Kate chuckled. 'And to what stuff do you refer?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Kate chuckled. 'And to what stuff do you refer?' she asked. "all of it, the human body, animals nature...like i don't care" he said leaning back in the chair a little
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'All of it, the human body, animals nature... Like I don't care,' he said leaning back in the chair.
  'Aha,' Kate responded with a smirk as she continued drawing. 'What do you like then?'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Aha,' Kate responded with a smirk as she continued drawing. 'What do you like then?'. Abel smiled a shimmer in his dark eyes "arttt" he said with hand movements "all kinds of art, theater, drawing, photography, painting , music, dance, sing u name it i like it...except writing i hate writing" he said all excited and stuff
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Abel smiled. 'Arttt,' he said with hand movements. 'All kinds of art, theater, drawing, photography, music, dance, sing u name it I like it... Except writing I hate writing,' he said all excited.
  Kate laughed. 'Cool. You ever think you want to do graffiti?' she asked him. It would be cool if he wanted to, she could teach him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

cripple ( k8 )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: