HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cripple ( k8 )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

cripple ( k8 ) - Page 2 Empty

'Just mindless teenager things,' he said with a smirk. 'What are you doing here though?'
  Kate looked at him for a moment before looking back to her drawing. 'You ask me what I'm doing here... Are you seriously that fucking dumb?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet

'You ask me what I'm doing here... Are you seriously that fucking dumb?' she asked. Abel laughed "uh yeh, why are you not in class, it0s just a broken leg " he said a huge grinn on his face "...sad".
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Abel laughed. 'Uh yeh, why are you not in class, it's just a broken leg,' he said with a huge grin on his face. '...Sad.'
  'Uh, why are you not in class since you're perfectly fine? Maybe I don't have class at the moment, huh? Ever thought of that?' she shot back with a mocking smile. Her eyes were done as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Uh, why are you not in class since you're perfectly fine? Maybe I don't have class at the moment, huh? Ever thought of that?'. Abel leaned back a little as a small smirk played on his lips "well, i am just dooin mindless teenage shit kate, perfectly normal" he said while crossin his arms "anyhow, did it hurt?" he asked as he looked at the cast
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well, I am just doing mindless teenage shit Kate, perfectly normal,' he said.
  'Yeah right,' Kate scoffed under her breath.
  'Anyhow, did it hurt?' he asked.
  Kate looked at her leg for a moment. 'Nah,' she answered.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Kate looked at her leg for a moment. 'Nah,' she answered. Abel blinked "Hannes told people that it did though" he said while crossing his arms again too look coolTM. "like he has been telling a few people that" he said calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Hannes told people that it did though,' he said. 'Like he has been telling a few people that,' he said calmly.
  Kate looked at him. 'He told them what? That my leg hurt?' she asked, kinda offended now. 'What the fuck, it doesn't! He was the one crying like a baby about how much it hurt, not me!'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'He told them what? That my leg hurt?' she asked, kinda offended now. 'What the fuck, it doesn't! He was the one crying like a baby about how much it hurt, not me!'. Abel blinked before laughing a bit "
don't worry, jess didn0t believe him if i remember correctly and she can tell when someone is lying so i do not think many people believe him"

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Abel laughed for a bit. 'Don't worry, Jess didn't believe him if I remember correctly and she can tell when someone is lying so I do not think many people believe him.'
  Kate nodded, relaxing again. 'Good. 'Cause I swear to God, if he goes around telling people more shit about me he's going to regret it. Strongly.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Good. 'Cause I swear to God, if he goes around telling people more shit about me he's going to regret it. Strongly.' abel nodded with a smoll smile "yehh, he keeps complaining though...but that's him i guess..we should be worried if he didn'T" he said with a bit of a laugh " but oh well, just gotta ignore hime sometimes" he said with a shrug "What will you do though?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Yehh, he keeps complaining though... But that's him I guess... We should be worried if he didn't,' Abel said with a bit of a laugh.
  Kate nodded.
  'But oh well, just gotta ignore him sometimes. What will you do though?' he asked.
  Kate chuckled humourless. 'I will punch him. Hard. In his ribs.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Kate chuckled humourless, scaring the boy a little . 'I will punch him. Hard. In his ribs.' The Russian blinked as a small smirk apeared on his face "i would love to see that kate" he said all excited cause who doesn't? it would be quite a show. He grabbed his bag and pulled out a bottle with "water" hee had gotten from his oncle the day before and took a small sip. He put the cap back on ad put it back in his bag before turning to kate again
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I would love to see that Kate,' Abel said excited.
  Kate smirked. 'Well, you're invited.'
  The boy then drank some water. Kate turned to look at him. 'Is that water? Give me some please,' she said, holding out her hand for him. He better gave her 'cause her water bottle was empty and she didn't want to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Is that water? Give me some please,' she said, holding out her hand for him. abel blinked as his shimmery eyes widened "uh...no...it was a gift from Dmitri" he said "i can't give away my presents you know, they mean a lot" the russian argued not even lying about it, it really did mean a lot to the boy even though it was just vodka if it wasn0t from his uncle he would have shared but this time it was
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Uh... No... It was a gift from Dmitri,' Abel said. 'I can't give away my presents you know, they mean a lot.'
  Kate narrowed her eyes as she looked at the boy. 'Dmitri gave you... Water... As a gift?' She snorted. 'Boi, it's just water!' she laughed. 'Why would he give you water as a gift?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

cripple ( k8 )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: