HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falling expectations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Falling expectations  - Page 6 Empty

'Thank you,' she said. Hannes groaned and bit on his hand again to get rid of the bottle up anger but noticed that his hand was actually leeding and tried not to get anything on the car "we aren0t going to that shitty hospital right?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

Kate saw Hannes bit on his hand and frowned while looking at him.
  'We aren't going to that shitty hospital right?' he asked.
  Kate looked at Ronan for a moment before turning back to Hannes. 'Yeah, we are,' she sighed. 'Why are you biting on your hand dude, it's bleeding like hell,' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Yeah, we are,' kate sighed. 'Why are you biting on your hand dude, it's bleeding like hell,' she asked. Hannes sighted aswell looking at his hand "as a distraction" he said as he wiped away the blood "it doesn't really work however"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes sighed and looked at his hand. 'As a distraction,' he said as he wiped away the blood. 'It doesn't really work however.'
  'Then stop doing it!' she replied with a disgusted and kind of shocked look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Then stop doing it!' she replied. Hannes sighted "i know i know but that's kind of impossible if i can't fucking yell or let go of anger you retard" he replied forcing himself to not yell it while staring at his hand actually shocked himself
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I know I know but that's kind of impossible if I can't fucking yell or let go of anger you retard,' he replied.
  Kate rolled her eyes. 'Then go do something else, but not harming yourself, jeez,' she said as she looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Then go do something else, but not harming yourself, jeez,' she said. Hannes looked at her for the first time this entire time " oh i really would like to harm something else but unfortunately i can'T" he mumbled before looking away again
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Oh I really would like to harm something else but unfortunately I can't,' he mumbled.
  Kate looked at him again but said nothing. She looked away again. 'We better get there soon,' she said after some time.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

She looked away again. 'We better get there soon,' she said after some time. hanne rsighted "it0s like a one hour drive or something i don't know" he said " last time i was bleeding the fuck out so i didn't really pay attention" he said
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'It's like a hour drive or something I don't know,' he said. 'Last time I was bleeding the fuck out so I didn't really pay attention.'
  'The last time I was unconscious so you had more chance to pay attention,' Kate said. Then an awkward silence fell and Kate just needed to say something because this was killing here. 'Anyway,' she sighed while shifting to sit more comfortable, 'who's your favourite teacher?' she asked him. 'I mean, I can guess I think, but yeah,' she shrugged, hoping to give Hannes the hint that he should talk now.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'The last time I was unconscious so you had more chance to pay attention,' Kate said. hannes rolled his eyes as he looked away and ejoyed the sillence that fell to just think about life and all. . 'Anyway,' she sighed 'who's your favourite teacher?' she asked him. 'I mean, I can guess I think, but yeah,' she shrugged. Hannes was confused for a moment as he turned to look at her...was she talking to him?he he looked around him for other people she could be talking too and he was just really cconfused " ohh" he said after 2 minutes " you are talking to me" he said
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes looked at her and Kate waited for his answer as he looked around him. 'Ohh,' he said after like two minutes. 'You are talking to me,' he said.
  Kate sighed deeply as she leaned with her head on the glass behind her. 'Are you fucking kidding me, of course I am talking to you! To who else should I be talking to?' she said as she looked at him again. 'Well?' she started after a short silence. 'Who is your fave teacher?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate sighed deeply as she leaned with her head on the glass behind her. 'Are you fucking kidding me, of course I am talking to you! To who else should I be talking to?' she said as she looked at him again. Hannes just looked around him and shrugged . 'Well?' she started after a short silence. 'Who is your fave teacher?'. The german thought for a moment...who did he hate the least.... "uhm...i just...don't have fovourites.." he said with a shrug even though he did have them secretly, underneath all the edgeTM "yours?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Uhm... I just... Don't have favourites...' he said with a shrug.
  Kate skeptically looked at him.
  'Yours?' he asked.
  'I will only say if you say yours. C'mon, everyone has a favourite. Or, at least, the one who you hate the least, hm?' she said with a small smirk. 'So tell me, who's yours?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I will only say if you say yours. C'mon, everyone has a favourite. Or, at least, the one who you hate the least, hm?' she said with a small smirk. 'So tell me, who's yours?'. Hannes grunted " can we just..not? i don't like this even one bit" he mumbled as he looked at his wounded hand with a bit of a frown as he realized he couldn't get out of tihis " it's..mister collins..if i realllyyy had to choose, he would be the least hated " he mumbled softer than usual
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Falling expectations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next