HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

late nights (dylan )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

late nights (dylan )  - Page 2 Empty

'But... Wait there are two... Oh mein Gott I am in hell for sure damnnn here I am wauw... Tsk I knew I was right when I stopped listening to the Bible this isn't how it's discribed at all,' he laughed.
  Dylan frowned but kept walking. Eventually they arrived at the teachers lounge and Dylan opened the door, switching on the light because ie the dark. He sat Hannes down on the comfy couch and fetched some water for the boi, handing it to him. 'Drink,' he said.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Hannes was just looking around him when suddenly friedrich was back 'Drink,' he said. Hannes laughed "you serious, normally you are all like ah you shouldn't drink blablabla" he said in his fake friedrich voice tears of laughter still in his hazel green eyes as he started laughing again at his own voice smh smh
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes laughed. 'You serious, normally you are all like ah you shouldn't drink blablabla,' he said as he started laughing again.
  Dylan sighed. 'Indeed, but this is water, that helps,' he said as he pushed the glass in Hannes' hands. 'Drink, please.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan sighed. 'Indeed, but this is water, that helps,' he said as he pushed the glass in Hannes' hands. 'Drink, please.' hannes blinked "ohhh it's water why didn't you just say that" he said before taking a huge sip "wait...why are you here" he asked withh a laugh "don'tyou have cats to take care of..??"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Ohhh it's water why didn't you just say that,' he said before taking a huge sip. 'Wait... Why are you here,' he asked with a laugh. 'Don't you have cats to take care of..??'
  'I don't have cats?' Dylan said.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I don't have cats?' Dylan said. Hannes eyes widened "you murdered them?! thanking gott finally!" he said all excited and stuff
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes' eyes widened. 'You murdered them?! Thanking gott finally!' he said all excited and stuff.
  Dylan raised a brow at his last sentence but decided to let it go. 'Eh, no I don't murder any cats! Or other animals. Or people. That's wrong!' Maybe he was a bit offended. 'I never had any cats, but eh... Let's just get you to bed,' he said, pulling Hannes up again.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Eh, no I don't murder any cats! Or other animals. Or people. That's wrong!' Maybe he was a bit offended. 'I never had any cats, but eh... Let's just get you to bed,' he said, pulling Hannes up again. Hannes blinked "you never....then....why...huh...i am pretty sure you have cats running all over the place...like...you told us" he argued
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'You never... Then... Why... Huh... I am pretty sure you have cats running all over the place... Like... You told you us,' he argued.
  Dylan shook his head. 'No, I never told anyone about having cats. I actually told you we would get a dog,' he said.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan shook his head. 'No, I never told anyone about having cats. I actually told you we would get a dog,' he said. Hannes fucking dropped on the ground "oh mein gott!" his eyes widened a gasp on his face "YOu ARee GettINg a DOG???!" A huge smile appeared again "oh mein gotttttttt what kind of dog?! when? why didn't you ...oh mein gott you finally understand that cats suck that's why you threw them away!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes dropped on the ground. 'Oh mein gott!' his eyes widened, a gasp on his face. 'YOu ARee GettINg a DOG???!' A huge smile appeared on his face again. 'oh mein gotttttttt what kind of dog?! When? Why didn't you... Oh mein gott you finally understand that cats suck that's why you threw them away!'
  Dylan grabbed Hannes again, letting him lean on him and making sure he wouldn't fall again. 'Yeah, I told you so, we are getting a golden retriever. You gave me advice nonetheless!' Dylan said, walking to Hannes' dorm. 'Now please be quiet, people are sleeping.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan grabbed Hannes again, letting him lean on him and making sure he wouldn't fall again. 'Yeah, I told you so, we are getting a golden retriever. You gave me advice nonetheless!' Dylan said, walking to Hannes' dorm. 'Now please be quiet, people are sleeping.' Hannes blinked "We? who is we? damn ....the more you learn" he said with a laugh "wait who are sleeping?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'We? Who is we? Damn... The more you learn,' he said with a laugh. 'Wait who are sleeping?' he asked.
  'Jodie! You know, my girlfriend?' Dylan said. 'And the other students. I don't want to wake them up so please be quiet.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Jodie! You know, my girlfriend?' Dylan said. 'And the other students. I don't want to wake them up so please be quiet.' Hannes blinked "girlfriend...you?" he laughed "and other studentenst? where they at then?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Girlfriend... You?' he laughed. 'And other studentenst? Where they at then?'
  'Yeah, my girlfriend. Jodie... We've been together for two years!' Dylan reacted. 'And they are in their dorms, asleep. And I like them to be that way, please.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

late nights (dylan )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next