HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

crying bout nothing (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

crying bout nothing (kate) - Page 3 Empty

Kate smiled. 'That's good. And I guess that's bi. That's when you're attracted to both genders,' she explained. jess smiled "ah...yeh...you're lesbian right? or did i see that wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet

Jess smiled. 'Ah... Yeh... You're lesbian right? Or did I see that wrong?'
  Kate was silently looking at Jess. 'W-what?' she asked with a laugh. Had she heard that right? She, lesbian? 'I- Jess, I... I had boyfriends, remember...' Her voice died away, progressing what Jess had said, and actually thinking about it. She had never really thought about that possibility. 'I don't know, Jess, I...' Okay, now she was seriously troubled. What if it was true? Jess did see things right most of the time. She shook her head though and laughed. 'I don't think that's true,' she said, but she didn't sound sure of herself.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

W-what?' she asked with a laugh. Had she heard that right? She, lesbian? 'I- Jess, I... I had boyfriends, remember...' Her voice died away, progressing what Jess had said, and actually thinking about it. 'I don't know, Jess, I...' She shook her head and laughed. 'I don't think that's true,' she said, but she didn't sound sure of herself. jess shrugged "alright then i was wrong thanks for the honesty" she said while hugging her cloud of pillows
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

She shrugged. 'Alright then I was wrong thanks for the honesty,' she said while hugging her pillows.
  Kate frowned. 'Eh, yeah, no problem, I guess...' She looked away from the girl, still not really knowing what to do with this information. Eventually she decided to let it go.
  'You are going to America when it's Christmas right?' Kate then asked, looking at the girl, laying one leg on the bed like sitting cross-legged, but the she held her other leg on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'You are going to America when it's Christmas right?' Kate then asked, looking at the girl, laying one leg on the bed like sitting cross-legged, but the she held her other leg on the ground. Jess nodded happily "YEAH I CAN'T WAIT! getting presents...seeing my family..gettig presentssss, my own rooooooom the beach...l.a it's going to be LIT ...I hope my dad and dwight can be there...for once she looked away for a second before tuening to kate again a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Jess nodded happily. 'YEAH I CAN'T WAIT! Getting presents... Seeing my family... Getting presents, my own roooooom the beach... L.A it's going to be LIT... I hope my dad and Dwight can be there... For once,' she looked away for a second before turning to Kate again with a smile on her face.
  Kate smiled too. 'I hope they can,' she said. Her smile dissapeared a bit when she thought about her grandma. Now she couldn't spend Christmas with her again. Luckily she had Ronan and his family, now her family too, holy shit. 'When are you going?' Kate asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate smiled too. 'I hope they can,' she said. Her smile dissapeared a bit when she thought about her grandma. Now she couldn't spend Christmas with her again. Luckily she had Ronan and his family, now her family too, holy shit. 'When are you going?' Kate asked the girl. Jess smiled " friday...i think...not sure ...are you looking forward to meeting your family?" the american asked her hands in her pockets
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Jess smiled. 'Friday... I think... Not sure... Are you looking forward to meeting your family?' she asked.
  Kate shrugged with a smile. 'I guess so, yeah... I mean, I don't know what he said about me to them. And it's so new... I mean... Suddenly I have a whole family,' she said with a laugh. 'It's weird, really. I am curious though. But we'll see,' she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate shrugged with a smile. 'I guess so, yeah... I mean, I don't know what he said about me to them. And it's so new... I mean... Suddenly I have a whole family,' she said with a laugh. 'It's weird, really. I am curious though. But we'll see,' she smiled. jess nodded " yeh..i get it...it's still better than staying here with emelie though..."
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Jess nodded. 'Yeh... I get it... It's still better than staying here with Emelie though...'
  Kate chuckled. 'Yeah, absolutely. Ronan isn't as bad as may think,' she said with a smile. In that case she was lucky he was her dad and not some random freak living somewhere in the world. 'He is Irish though, that's a shame,' she shrugged, thinking about how she was partly Irish.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate chuckled. 'Yeah, absolutely. Ronan isn't as bad as may think,' she said with a smile. 'He is Irish though, that's a shame,' she shrugged. Jess yawned as she sunk deeper in her cloud of pillows "what's wrong with the Irish?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'What's wrong with the Irish?' she asked.
  Kate chuckled and shook her head. 'Fake English,' she said. 'Nah, it's nothing. Ronan is okay,' she added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Kate chuckled and shook her head. 'Fake English,' she said. 'Nah, it's nothing. Ronan is okay,' she added with a laugh. Jess looked at her, her eyes narrowed "english?...i thought you spoke british?" the american said actually confused about this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

crying bout nothing (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3