HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come &Ro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Come &Ro Empty

The red-headed girl walked towards Ronans office again, backpack on her back. She sighed before openingen the door. 'Come on, we have to go,' she said while standing in the door opening.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Come &Ro Empty

She sighed before openingen the door. 'Come on, we have to go,' she said while standing in the door opening. He looked up from his soup "eHm exuse you i am trying to eat here!" he grunted as he stared at her "Why didn't you knock?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Come &Ro Empty

Ronan looked up. 'Ehm excuse you I am trying to eat here!' he grunted.
  Kate huffed. 'As if I have never seen you eat,' she mumbled under her breath.
  'Why didn't you knock?'
  She groaned. 'Because we don't have time for this!' she exclaimed. 'We have to go, it's getting late already.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Come &Ro Empty

She groaned. 'Because we don't have time for this!' she exclaimed. 'We have to go, it's getting late already.'. Ronan frowned " Eh...go to what, last time i spoke to you you screamed in my face and destroyed someone's property, you really think you deserve help?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Come &Ro Empty

'Eh... Go to what, last time I spoke to you you screamed in my face and destroyed someone's property, you really think you deserve help?'
  Kate narrowed her eyes. 'That's because you both deserved it,' she said softly under her breath. 'I eh, have to go to the... The...' she swallowed away the lump in her throat. 'Well... You know,' she finished with a vague gesture of her hand. 'I can't go alone, you have to drive me.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Come &Ro Empty

Kate narrowed her eyes. 'That's because you both deserved it,' she said softly under her breath. 'I eh, have to go to the... The...' she swallowed away the lump in her throat. 'Well... You know,' she finished with a vague gesture of her hand. 'I can't go alone, you have to drive me.' Ronan stood up after finishig his soup ofcourse and walked over to her "listen, i have no idea where you are talking about and you don't desere to go out so no"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Come &Ro Empty

Ronan stood up after finishing his soup and walked over to her.
  Kate did a couple of steps back, stepping out of the office but she didn't care. As long she wasn't near him.
  'Listen, I have no idea where you are talking about and you don't deserve to go out so no,' Ronan said.
  'The funeral you fucking potato!' she exclaimed, crossing her arms. She looked away and sighed, feeling the lump in her throat and the tightening of her chest returning.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Come &Ro Empty

'The funeral you fucking potato!' she exclaimed, crossing her arms. Ronan blinked "OOOHHH why don't you just take the train then?" he asked calmly "i mean...i ain't invited or een close to it and i have a job...and stuff"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Come &Ro Empty

Ronan blinked. 'OOOHHH why don't you just take the train then?' he asked calmly. 'I mean... I ain't invited or een close to it and I have a job... And stuff.'
  Kate rolled her eyes. 'Oh my God... Boi, I can't take the fucking train because I have no money! Plus, you said yourself I am not allowed to go anywhere unless I've had permission from Fried or if a staffmember is coming with me. And I am not asking Fried, just come with me,' she said.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Come &Ro Empty

Kate rolled her eyes. 'Oh my God... Boi, I can't take the fucking train because I have no money! Plus, you said yourself I am not allowed to go anywhere unless I've had permission from Fried or if a staffmember is coming with me. And I am not asking Fried, just come with me,' she said. Ronan raised an eyebrow "not that you have ever followed those rules, plus i can give you permission and moeny if needed"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Come &Ro Empty

He raised a brow. 'Not that you have ever followed those rules, plus I can give you permission and money if needed.'
  Kate was silent, trying to sort things out. After a moment she shook her head, not knowing if she will regret this decision in the future, and especially how she said it but there was no other way. 'You have to come with me, please,' she said while looking him in the eye. 'I... I need you there...' She looked down and swallowed away a sob.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Come &Ro Empty

'You have to come with me, please,' she said while looking him in the eye. 'I... I need you there...' She looked down and swallowed away a sob. Ronan sights as he looked around him " Okay then...jus lemme make a few phone calls and i will be outside in half a hour"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Come &Ro Empty

Ronan sighed. 'Okay then... Just lemme make a few phone calls and I will be outside in half a hour.'
  Kate looked up, a careful but happy smile on her face. 'You mean that? Oh my God, thank you so much...' She nodded thankfully and walked away, heading to his car.

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come &Ro Empty

Back to top Go down

Come &Ro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: