HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Busted &Ro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Busted &Ro - Page 2 Empty

She shook her head. She was sure there was true fear in her eyes now. 'N-No, I can't give you that,' she said in despair. 'Why... Why would you want that, it's just a guy...' Ronan walked up to her "a guy that needs to be arrested as quick as possible"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

He walked up to her, something Kate didn't like so she took a step back. You never knew when someone may attack...
  'A guy that needs to be arrested as quick as possible,' Ronan said.
  Kate shook her head again. 'N-No, no, you can't do that!' Kate exclaimed, real fear in her voice. 'He will do thi-' she shut her mouth, hoping she hadn't said too much. Clint will kill her if he found out about all this.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

. 'N-No, no, you can't do that!' Kate exclaimed, real fear in her voice. 'He will do thi-' she shut her mouth. "You say it or i will find out you choice!"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'You say it or I will find out your choice!' Ronan said.
  Kate shook her head more now. 'You can't find out!' she exclaimed, scared that he actually will. 'You don't even know him! I.. He...' she said desperate. 'Please, don't...' Her voice was small as she looked at him pleadinly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

You can't find out!' she exclaimed, scared that he actually will. 'You don't even know him! I.. He...' she said desperate. 'Please, don't...' Her voice was small as she looked at him pleadinly. Ronan frowned "I know his name and i know what he looks like" he grunted his hands in his pockets..looking for a letter
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He frowned. 'I know his name and I know what he looks like,' he grunted while he searched for something in his pockets.
  Kate gasped without voice as she realised what was about to happen. He couldn't find him! She would have so much more trouble than she has now. But she doubted Ronan would understand. And certainly not now; he was pissed as fuck.
  'Please, please, don't...' she repeated with a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Please, please, don't...' she repeated with a small voice. He sights as he left the letter he found on her bed, the letter with the results and walked away, the bag of drugs in his hands , but, when he was on the corridors he turned around and stood in the door opening "P.S I AM THE FATHER!" HE YELLED before he walked away
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He sighed as he left a letter on her bed and walked away with the drugs in his hands. When she thought he had left he said, or yelled, another thing. 'P.S I AM THE FATHER!'
  The girl froze. She didn't move for like five minutes. Eventually she slowly looked at the letter on the bed. She walked towards it and sat down, taking the letter with shaking hands. She opened it and read it.
  Oh God he really is...
  Suddenly the tears came. It was a hell of a week and this was the last drop. Her grandma said that Ronan was her father, then Clint got angry and her grandma dies. Out of fucking nowhere Ronan comes with an inspection and finds the drugs and he's probably going to find Clint too, what will bring a lot of problems for her. And on top of all, it turns out he is her fucking father...

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Busted &Ro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Second Floor ::  :: -
Jump to: