HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snap (dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Snap (dylan) - Page 5 Empty

'Think of your breath,' he said calm. 'And yes, you can. I think you first need to sleep though,' he chuckled softly. "If we get out" she said as she sat down anxiously tapping on the ground "Are--are y-ou still on the p-hone?" she asked nervously
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'If we get out,' Jess said, sitting down on the ground. 'Are--are y-ou still on the p-phone?' she asked nervously, just as Dylan removed the phone from his ear again.
  'I eh, yeah. It's going to be okay. Nothing to worry about.' He now searched for Ronan. He needed to call him now, no way he was calling Friedrich. He called Ronan, hoping he would pick up the phone...
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Ronan was just complaining to himself, wondering why he ever thought this was a good idea as he laid in the back of an old and cold car, his knees against his chest, almost chin and his head against the door his back acing like crazy When he suddenly heard his phone ring...at half passed 3....mhm. He got up his head bumping against the ceilling of the car "Fuck!" he scolded before he grabbed his phone and picked it up "UHM..yeah?!" he grunted while rubbing his forehead with his other hand "Who is this? and why the fuck are you calling me at fucking half passed 3?!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'UHM... yeah?!' Dylan heard Ronan grunt.
  Dylan sighed relieved.
  'Who is this? And why the fuck are you calling me at fucking half passed 3?!'
  Dylan bit his lip. 'I'm so, so sorry Ronan. It's me, Dylan... There eh... There is kind of an accident going on here...' Dylan said, keeping an eye on Jess.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'I'm so, so sorry Ronan. It's me, Dylan... " ofcourse....ofcourse it was dylan....ronan sights he could had expected this. There eh... There is kind of an accident going on here...' Dylan said. Ronan fucking INHALED "Who died this time?" he mumbled ofcourse he was teasing him however
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Who died this time?' Ronan mumbled.
  Dylan was taken aback a bit by that comment. 'N-No one, really,' he assured him. 'Jess and I eh... Just got stuck in the room with all the brooms and stuff... Where you need a key for both in and out, otherwise the door won't open. I eh, let the key outside and accidentally closed the door. Nick and Emelie aren't answering the phone too...' he said, nervously biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'N-No one, really,' he assured him. 'Jess and I eh... Just got stuck in the room with all the brooms and stuff... Where you need a key for both in and out, otherwise the door won't open. I eh, let the key outside and accidentally closed the door. Nick and Emelie aren't answering the phone too...' he said. Ronan gasped and frowned at this "Wow wow wow....." he said as he shook his head "What were you two doing in there...in the middle of tthe night?" he asked....suspicious...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Wow wow wow...' Ronan said. 'What were you two doing in there... In the middle of the night?' he asked.
  Dylans eyes widenend at the realization. 'NO! No, no we aren't.. We don't.. What no... No, I found Jess in the hallways and well then a lamp broke and I wanted to clean it, because you can't just let glass lay in the middle of the hall... And then.. Well, yeah...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'NO! No, no we aren't.. We don't.. What no... No, I found Jess in the hallways and well then a lamp broke and I wanted to clean it, because you can't just let glass lay in the middle of the hall... And then.. Well, yeah...' . Ronan sights "Well students aren't allowed in there..you should know that" he told the teacher "That's why you need a key to get in but also out, it's designed to find out who had sneaked in, and it seems like you two did...so yeah guess you have to wait i mean i can't just tell you how to get out, that is against the rules you know" alright now he was just being a dick cause dylan woke him up
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Well students aren't allowed in there... You should know that... That's why you need a key to get in but also out, it's designed to find out who had sneaked in, and it seems like you two did... So yeah guess you have to wait I mean I can't just tell you how to get out, that is against the rules you know,' Ronan told him.
  Dylan sighed. 'I know, I know, and I'm sorry.. But we really need to get out because Jess is afraid of small rooms and I just got her calm,' Dylan explained, keeping his voice down so that he wouldn't trigger Jess. 'Isn't there another way to get out?'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Dylan sighed. 'I know, I know, and I'm sorry.. But we really need to get out because Jess is afraid of small rooms and I just got her calm,' Dylan explained 'Isn't there another way to get out?'. Ronan laughed extremely loudly "Dylan...there is a key on the fucking shell just laying there so extremely obvious...oh my god are you blind?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Ronan laughed extremely loud then. 'Dylan... There is a key on the fucking shell just laying there so extremely obvious... Oh my God are you blind?'
  Dylan looked at the shelve and saw, indeed, a key laying down there. 'Oh...' was all he said as he walked over there and picked it up. 'Oh, yeah I see. I'm so sorry, I was trying to calm Jess down... Eh, so, so sorry for waking you up... Thank you, a lot,' Dylan apologized.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Oh, yeah I see. I'm so sorry, I was trying to calm Jess down... Eh, so, so sorry for waking you up... Thank you, a lot,' Dylan apologized. Ronan laughed a bit "No problem and good night" he said as he hung up the phone
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'No problem and good night,' Ronan said as he hung up the phone.
  Dylan stuffed away his phone and put the key in the lock. He wanted to turn the key, but it didn't move. He tried again, but nothing.
  'Ah fuck, nononono,' she scolded as he realized the key on the other side of the door was still in the lock. He sighed heavily but then remembered Jess. He shut up and calmed himself down. He wasn't afraid in small rooms, but being long in here wasn't getting any nicer.
  He grabbed his phone again and wanted to call Ronan again. But he decided against it. He called Nick instead, hoping he would answer now.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Jess jumped up excitment in her eyes as she stood by the door, looking at the key as if it was a 500 dollar bill and watched how dylan tried to open the door. A huge ass smile on her face. 'Ah fuck, nononono,' dylan scolded. Jess frowned as her eyes widened "W-what's wrong why won't it open?" she said as she stepped back a little bumping into the wall behind her feeling the feeling of BETRAYAL coming up "Why can't we go out?" she said a bit angered as she looked around her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Snap (dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next