HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snap (dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Snap (dylan) - Page 8 Empty

'Because Kate's grandma is ill,' Dylan responded. 'And she lives in England so that isn't far away. Plus, her grandma means a lot to her, apparently. They wanted to leave as quick as possible.' She frowned "Are you saying that we don't care about them enough?" she asked not really angry more confused and a bit offended
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'Are you saying that we don't care about them enough?' Jess asked.
  'What?' Dylan said as he looked at her. 'No, no, of course not! But her grandma raised her, or something like that and well... I don't know everything, okay?' he said, a little bit nervous about all this. He wasn't the kind to like talk about students life and social statussen and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

No, no, of course not! But her grandma raised her, or something like that and well... I don't know everything, okay?' he said. Jess laughed "I noticed yeah...not that i know stuff...i don't so i guess it is fine" she shrugged
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Jess laughed. 'I noticed yeah... Not that I know stuff... I don't so I guess it is fine,' she shrugged.
  'Shh, not that hard Jess,' Dylan said, afraid of waking any students. 'But... You do know stuff right? It's your mutation...' he asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Shh, not that hard Jess,' Dylan said, afraid of waking any students. 'But... You do know stuff right? It's your mutation...' he asked confused. Jess nodded "True true....i forgot...." she said a smile on her face "When will ronan and kate be back?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'True true... I forgot...' she said, a smile on her face.
  Dylan chuckled softly.
  'When will Ronan and Kate be back?' she asked.
  The teacher shrugged. 'I don't know... I hope soon though... I have respect for Ronan, how does he manage to do this every night?'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

The teacher shrugged. 'I don't know... I hope soon though... I have respect for Ronan, how does he manage to do this every night?'. Jess laughed "This? this isn't the worst i mean..at least you haven't had to deal with a reblious, sneaking away kate, smoke everywhere or a drunk or delirious hannes..or at least not yet....i will pray for you that you don't have to" she said with a bit of a laugh "Cause that shit is pretty scary"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'This? This isn't the worst I mean... At least you haven't had to deal with a rebellious, sneaking away Kate, smoke everywhere or a drunk or delirious Hannes... Or at least not yet... I will pray for you that you don't have to,' she said. 'Cause that shit is pretty scary.'
  Dylan frowned. 'He is delirious sometimes? That fever is pretty bad then... And does Kate sneak out every night?'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan frowned. 'He is delirious sometimes? That fever is pretty bad then... And does Kate sneak out every night?'. Jess nodded "Yeahhhhh he was and it was scary as fuck, like, he began speaking german out of nowhere, shouting for people to come tht were already in the room and he was just fucking nuts oh my god almost everyone heard it and ro was just like, nah ain't my department or something ... and kate? Yes pretty much every night and when she comes back she smells like smoke and a reallyyy sweet sent that i remember smelling in san francisco...but i can't remember what it is called but nick smell like it aswell...it is weird for sure!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The girl nodded. 'Yeahhhhh he was and it was scary as fuck, like, he began speaking German out of nowhere, shouting for people to come that were already in the room and he was just fucking nuts oh my God almost everyone heard it and Ro was just like, nah ain't my department or something...'
  Dylan frowned. He hoped the boy would get better soon.
  'And Kate? Yes pretty much every night and when she comes back she smells like smoke and a reallyyy sweet scent that I remember smelling in San Francisco... But I can't remember what it is called but Nick smell like it aswell... It is weird for sure!'
  Dylan stopped in his tracks, turning to Jess. 'She smells like Nick?' First the thought came that Nick and Kate were together at night but he shook that idea away immediately. That wasn't possible, or they won't ever do that... He frowned, deep in thought. Nick smelled like drugs... 'How strong is that scent?' he asked worried.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan stopped in his tracks, turning to Jess. 'She smells like Nick?' Jess blinked a smile on her face as she nodded. 'How strong is that scent?' he asked worried. Jess frowned at his worry "Is it that serious? in LA you smell it quiet a lot...and nick smells like it to so it can't be that bad"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Is it that serious? In LA you smell it quiet at lot... And Nick smells like it to so it can't be that bad,' Jess said.
  Dylan nodded. 'It can be pretty serious, yeah... How strong is the scent, Jess?' he repeated. He wondered why Kate would smell like that. She sneaks out every night though, so it doesn't need to be of hers, but you never know. He wondered if Nick has something to do with it too...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan nodded. 'It can be pretty serious, yeah... How strong is the scent, Jess?' he repeated. Jess blinked "i Don't quite remember sir....i mean it was yesterday or the day before that when i smelled it....it made me think of nick that's all i can say oh that and the fact that it smelled fucking nice"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'I don't quite remember sir... I mean it was yesterday or the day before that when I smelled it... It made me think of Nick that's all I can say oh that and the fact that it smelled fucking nice,' Jess said.
  Dylan frowned. That was new information. 'You say she smelled like it a couple of days ago? Did you never smell it before?' He never did though. If she just started using drugs it was a much better situation than that she already was addicted to it, like Nick.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'You say she smelled like it a couple of days ago? Did you never smell it before?' the teacher asked. She shook her head "Nope...that was the first time i smelled it...is she in trouble?" she asked "Oh my god did i snitch again ....o my god joli was right" she said her eyes widening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Snap (dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next