HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to the start &Ro ((New Yorkshire))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Back to the start &Ro ((New Yorkshire)) - Page 3 Empty

Ronan laughed. He fucking laughed. 'See that's what if is like if someone doesn't have respect for you.'
  'ARE YOU DISRESPECTING THE HOUSE OF WEST?!' She exclaimed, sitting upright again, facing him. 'Tsss, I expected better of you, Ronan... I really did...' she said, calmer now, shaking her head while sitting normal again, leaning against the backseat.
  'Ehm one hour to go I guess,' Ronan answered.
  Kate groaned. 'Ugh why is time so fucking slow!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Kate groaned. 'Ugh why is time so fucking slow!'. Ronan smiled ignoring her past words and shrugged "I don't know kate...i really don't" he said as they were driving through the english countryside...
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He shrugged. 'I don't know Kate... I really don't,' he said.
  Kate sighed and looked outside again. She smiled when she saw the countryside. This was her home. She had never been in a big city. Warlington was the biggest so far... She really wanted to go to London some time though. But that's for another time... When she saw all the fields with corn and cows she realized she really missed it.
  'Don't you miss the place where you grew up? I mean, I only moved from town, you from a whole country... Why did you actually move?'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Don't you miss the place where you grew up? I mean, I only moved from town, you from a whole country... Why did you actually move?'. Ronan smiled "Well..i met and english girl, fell in love and got married..we decided to move here after i got a job here, before i went to west wood. And...yeah i miss ireland but it also makes me smile cause now i can do what i love doing, being grumpy, drinking irish coffe, eat and secretly help teens and giving them detention" he said a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He smiled. 'Well... I met an English girl, fell in love and got married... We decided to move here after I got a job here, before I went to Westwood. And... Yeah I miss Ireland but it also makes me smile cause now I can do what I really love doing, being grumpy, drinking Irish coffee, eat and secretly help teens and giving them detention,' he said, a smirk on his face.
  Kate smiled but frowned after that. 'Is that the girl you divorced with? Because she cheated, or something?' she asked. 'Not to be nosey, though,' she quickly added.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate smiled but frowned after that. 'Is that the girl you divorced with? Because she cheated, or something?' she asked. 'Not to be nosey, though,' she quickly added. Ronan shook his head "She didn't cheat on me and i didn't divorce her, we divorced each other. We had a break before that and in it she got pregnant by some dude, but i don't blame her, we were on a break, didn't feel anything for eachother, and she was pretty and kind..she deserved to be loved by someone who she really loved and who really loved her"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan shook his head. 'She didn't cheat on me and I didn't divorce her, we divorced each other. We had a break before that and in it she got pregnant by some dude, but I don't blame her, we were on a break, didn't feel anything for eachother, and she was pretty and kind... She deserved to be loved by someone who she really loved and who really loved her.'
  Kate nodded. 'And you never heard of her again?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate nodded. 'And you never heard of her again?' she asked. He shook his had "Never" he said calmly "All i know is that the both of them had a kid together"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He shook his head. 'Never,' he said calmly. 'All I know is that the both of them had a kid together.'
  'Hmm,' was all Kate responded, looking out of the window again. Slowly she saw the small village getting bigger and she smiled. 'We're almost there boi. Fucking finally,' she smiled. They drove into the village to the hospital. Once they parked she got out of the car as quickly as possible, almost forgetting her stuff. 'Come on, walk!' she shouted at Ronan when she already was half way to the entrance. She turned around and sighed, finally she was seeing her grandma again. Not in the best circumstances, but it was something...

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Back to the start &Ro ((New Yorkshire))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside ::  :: -
Jump to: