HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It'll be okay... &Ronana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

It'll be okay... &Ronana - Page 2 Empty

Kate nodded satisfied and waiting impatient on a reply. She did get a reply though, but not from Dylan...
'Oh mijn fucking God you get asked before me?! Where the fuck is your loyalty Ro?! The fuck he is the newbie and I have never been asked before! This is so unfair oh mijn god I swear I am going to complain I hope you get fucking fired Ronan!' Nick said. 'What the fuck is Nick doing there?' kate asked frowning. Ronan actually had to move the phone away from his ears as nick shouted. " shit nick is there...for fuck sake" he mumbled before moving it back to his ears "we don't ask you for very clear reasons" he sights "So dylan can you be ready as quick as possible or do i need to call emelie or friedrich"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'Oh eh.. Yeah I can be there. Of course I can...' Dylan answered.
  Kate held up her vist. 'Fuck yes! Dylan you better be here soon I want to leave!' she shouted at him, grinning at Ronan.
  'Yeah you better are Jesus fucking Christ,' Nick then said. 'Oh and hi mrs West!'
  Kate smiled. 'Hi! Boi what the fuck are you doing with Dylan? Didn't know you two were friends,' she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Oh eh.. Yeah I can be there. Of course I can...' Dylan answered.
Kate held up her vist. 'Fuck yes! Dylan you better be here soon I want to leave!' she shouted at him, grinning at Ronan. Ronan smiled
'Yeah you better are Jesus fucking Christ,' Nick then said. 'Oh and hi mrs West!'
Kate smiled. 'Hi! Boi what the fuck are you doing with Dylan? Didn't know you two were friends,' she laughed. Ronan frowned at this...but decidedto just let that question go for now "Ah that's awesom e man there are a few things you need to know tough but i will tell you when you are here, see ya in a bit?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

'Ah that's awesome man there are a few things you need to know though but I will tell you when you are here, see ya in a bit?' Ronan asked.
  'Yes, I'll be there as soon as possible!' Dylan said.
  Kate couldn't be any happier.
  She heard Nick mumble something, but she couldn't quite figure out what, and right now she didn't care. She looked at Ronan, a huge smile on her face. 'Boi, I'm gonna pack my stuff then!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Yes, I'll be there as soon as possible!' Dylan said. Ronan smiled as he saw kate's happines . "Alright see ya" he said as he hang up, ignoring nick and turned to kate "Yeh lets pack"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

It'll be okay... &Ronana
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: