HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh It's such an educational day ( Dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

oh It's such an educational day ( Dylan)  - Page 3 Empty

Dylan nodded. 'It was hard for Jodie to move, plus here is Westwood. If I stayed in Canada I would've teached on a normal school, because they didn't need any new teachers in America. So it all worked out pretty well. And I enjoy being here, England is an amazing country,' he said, a smile on his face.
Suddenly, his phone went off. Dylan took it out of his pocket and saw Ronan called. He frowned and quickly looked at Nick. 'Ronan is calling me...' he said, a bit nervous now. Eventually he answered it.
'Hello?'. Nick frowned as he leaned fowrward a little wonddering why dylan was called...oeh maybe someone died..wouldn't be a suprise
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'Hey, I have a question,' Ronan said.
  Dylan noticed Nick leaning forward a bit. 'Eh, okay. Ask away,' he replied.
  'Just say it, c'monnn. Otherwise I'm gonna say it,' he then heard Kate's faint voice. He frowned. Why was Kate there? Was everything okay?
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'Eh, okay. Ask away,' dylan replied.
'Just say it, c'monnn. Otherwise I'm gonna say it,' he then heard Kate's faint voice. He frowned. Why was Kate there? Was everything okay?. 'Eh, okay. Ask away,' he replied.
'Just say it, c'monnn. Otherwise I'm gonna say it,' he then heard Kate's faint voice. he then heard ro's reply "Well you see, kate's grandma is really sick and i have to bring her to her so can you please tkae over my shifts for two days ". Nick's eyes widened " oh mijn fucking god you get asked before me?!
Where the fuck is your loyalty ro?! the fuck he is the newbie and i have never been asked before! this is so unfair oh mijn god i swear i am going to complain i hope you get fucking fired ronan!"
he almost yelled before leaning back, his arms crossed irritation in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick eyes widened. 'Oh mijn fucking god you get asked before me?! Where the fuck is your loyalty Ro?! The fuck he is the newbie and I have never been asked before! This is so unfair oh mijn god I swear I am going to complain I hope you get fucking fired Ronan!' he almost yelled before leaning back, his arms crossed.
  Dylan saw the irritation in his eyes and felt sorry for him. He didn't know either why he was asked, he just worked there for a week!
  'What the fuck is Nick doing there?' he heard Kate say.
  'We don't ask you for very clear reasons,' Ronan sighed. 'So Dylan can you be ready as quick as possible or do I need to call Emelie or Friedrich?'
  'Oh eh.. Yeah I can be there. Of course I can...' Dylan answered, looking at Nick full guilt. 'I'm so sorry,' he whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'What the fuck is Nick doing there?' he heard Kate say.
 'We don't ask you for very clear reasons,' Ronan sighed. 'So Dylan can you be ready as quick as possible or do I need to call Emelie or Friedrich?'. nick eyes widenend clearly offended by the ginger.   'Oh eh.. Yeah I can be there. Of course I can...' Dylan answered, looking at Nick full guilt. 'I'm so sorry,' he whispered to him.  nick rolled his eyes " yeah you better are jesus fucking christ" he said as he grabbed another cookie to eat away the frustration " oh and hi rs west!" he quickly added
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Fuck yes! Dylan you better be here soon I want to leave!' Kate shouted.
  Dylan smiled a little. But that dissapeared again when he saw Nick rolling his eyes.
  'Yeah you better are Jesus fucking Christ,' he said as he grabbed another cookie. 'Oh and hi mrs West!' he quickly added.
  'Hi! Boi what the fuck are you doing with Dylan? Didn't know you two were friends,' Kate reacted laughing. Dylan looked at Nick, a small smile appearing on his face.
  'Ah that's awesome man there are a few things you need to know tough but I will tell you when you are here, see ya in a bit?' Ronan said.
  The Canadian nodded, although Ronan couldn't see him of course. 'Yes, I'll be there as soon as possible!'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'Hi! Boi what the fuck are you doing with Dylan? Didn't know you two were friends,' Kate reacted laughing. Dylan looked at Nick, a small smile appearing on his face.
'Ah that's awesome man there are a few things you need to know tough but I will tell you when you are here, see ya in a bit?' Ronan said.
The Canadian nodded, although Ronan couldn't see him of course. 'Yes, I'll be there as soon as possible!'. Nick blinked his ego out of his eyes as he looked at dylan " Ah yeah i guess you could say we are friends kinda" he mumbled as he looked away, frustration still in his eyes as he ate his cookie
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Ah yeah I guess you could say we are friends kinda,' Nick mumbled as he looked away.
  Dylan frowned. He didn't know he was lying or not. Jodie said it didn't matter that if someone looked in your eye they were lying or not. But Dylan still didn't trust it. So he was touched, but he wasn't sure Nick was telling him the truth.
  'Boi, I'm gonna pack my stuff then!' Kate said, very excited, pulling Dylan out of his thoughts. He smiled.
  'Alright see ya,' Ronan said, hanging up the phone.
  Dylan put it back and stood up, putting a lid on the box with cookies. 'Well, I guess I'm going then. And because I don't want you to steal anything I need you to go aswell...' Dylan said, walking to the stairs. 'Honey, I'm at Westwood! I don't know when I'm back though, I'll keep in touch!' he shouted to Jodie, waiting for her reply. Once he got that he looked at Nick, signing to follow him to the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'Alright see ya,' Ronan said, hanging up the phone.
Dylan put it back and stood up, putting a lid on the box with cookies. 'Well, I guess I'm going then. And because I don't want you to steal anything I need you to go aswell...' Dylan said, walking to the stairs. 'Honey, I'm at Westwood! I don't know when I'm back though, I'll keep in touch!' he shouted to Jodie, waiting for her reply. Once he got that he looked at Nick, signing to follow him to the hallway. Nick sights as he stood up and walked towards the door, but before he opened he grabbed a phone he had grabbed when he didn't know this was dylan's place and placed it on a table "Here guess you want this back aswell" he said before openening the door "See ya, goodluck at work" he said before he left
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Nick stood up and walked towards the door. Dylan was putting on his coat when Nick layed a phone on the table.
  'Here guess you want this back aswell,' he said before opening the door. 'See ya, goodluck at work,' he said before he left.
  Dylan stood still for a second after the other teacher left, looking at the phone. He sighed, at least he had put it back. How would he even use it, there was a lock on it. Oh well, not a concern for now. He shouted a last goodbye to Jodie before he stepped outside the house and closed the goddamn door. Dylan sighed and began his short walk to Westwood...

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh It's such an educational day ( Dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3