HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay. I think I'm dying. &Ronan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Okay. I think I'm dying. &Ronan - Page 2 Empty

The girl shrugged. 'I'm just being real, I don't hide things.' ronan raised his eyebrows "Oh you sure?
"
he asked, a smirk on hi face "Well everyone has secrets you know"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Ronan raised his eyebrows. 'Oh you sure?' he asked, a smirk on his face. 'Well everyone has secrets you know.'
  Kate raised her brow. 'What the fuck do I need to have for secrets? Maybe you have secrets, but I don't.' she said while tilting her head a little. 'Ask away, I don't have secrets,' she dared him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate raised her brow. 'What the fuck do I need to have for secrets? Maybe you have secrets, but I don't.' she said while tilting her head a little. 'Ask away, I don't have secrets,' she dared him.he nodded "Alright, how did your parents die and do you miss them?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Alright, how did your parents die and do you miss them?' he asked.
  Kate snorted and raised her brow. 'Boi, you go right for the truth huh,' she laughed. 'They died in a car crash when I was eh... Two years old? Yeah, two years. So I don't know shit about them so why would I miss them?' she answered. 'My grandma took care of me and that's all I needed.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Boi, you go right for the truth huh,' she laughed. 'They died in a car crash when I was eh... Two years old? Yeah, two years. So I don't know shit about them so why would I miss them?' she answered. 'My grandma took care of me and that's all I needed.' ronan eyes widenend "Ah...i am sorry ...nice gran you got..." he said as he thought for a sec "My ex wife died in a car crash as well...that exact same year..togheter with her husband...thair kid lives with her gran too" he mumled "It was such a sweet kid...i wonder how she is now.."
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Kate saw his eyes widening and wondered what was wrong.
  'Ah... I am sorry... Nice gran you got...' he said.
  Kate nodded.
  'My ex wife died in a car crash as well... That excact same year... Together with her husband... Their kid lives with her gran too,' he mumbled. 'It was such a sweet kid... I wonder how she is now...'
  Kate frowned. 'Speak of coincidence... How can you know it was a sweet child if she was only two years old?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate frowned. 'Speak of coincidence... How can you know it was a sweet child if she was only two years old?' she asked. Ronan smiled "Cause every kid is born innocent" he said calmly "it are it's peers that makes out what they grow up to be, the situations they find thereselves in, but every single kid on earth is born innocent no matter who the parents are, where they are born or how they are born" he explained
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan smiled. 'Cause every kid is born innocent,' he said calmly. 'It are it's peers that makes out what they grown up to be, the situations they find thereselves in, but every single kid on earth is born innocent no matter who the parents are, where they are born or how they are born,' he explained.
  Kate was silent for a moment, progressing this new information. 'You believe that? Because a lot of people think we're from the devil,' she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

. 'You believe that? Because a lot of people think we're from the devil,' she smirked. ronan laughed "Well the devil isnt that evil, all he does is making does who deserve it pay for their actions right? he i just serving justice to those who deserve it"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He laughed. 'Well the devil isn't that evil, all he does is making does who deserve it pay for their actions right? He is just serving justice to those who deserve it.'
  Kate shrugged. 'Yeah I guess.' She was silent for a moment before searching through her bag. She remembered some sandwich Jess had made for her this afternoon. Finally she found it and she held it up with triomphe. 'Food!' she said with a smirk, looking at Ronan. She took it out of the plastic and took a bite from it, without looking what was on it. A terrible mistake. She soon felt her mouth and lips tingling and her face and throat swelled up. She quickly spit it out and drastically searched for her epipen in her bag. It was a very long time ago she had used that so of course it took a while. When she finally found it she quickly took of the secure thing and put the pen in her leg, holding it for ten seconds. She looked at Ronan and signed at the sandwich and her face, hoping he would understand she had an allergic reaction. Meanwhile she was already wheezing and feeling dizzy.
  'A-ambu-lance..' she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Food!' she said with a smirk, looking at Ronan. he shook his head and turned around ready to walk away but as soon as he had reached his desk he heard kate say something and saw her basicaly dying. His eyes widenend , fuck fuck fuck. He quickly ran towards his desk an grabbed his phone calling for an ambulance immeadiatly. As soon as the call ended he helped kate up "Come on, let's go to the front door and quick" he said letting her lean against him trying to reach the door as quick as possible
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Luckily Ronan knew what was happening and he quickly called the ambulance. After that he helped her up. 'Come on, let's go to the front door and quick,' he said, letting her lean against him.
  Kate was literally dying now. She had difficulty with breathing and she was feeling fucking dizzy, almost blacking out some times. Her skin heat up and her hair was fucking red now, her hands sparkling like crazy. She may injure Ronan from the little fires coming out of her hands, but she couldn't do something about it now. Her face and throat are more swollen up than before. The girl tried to walk but she already had black spots in her eyesight.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Ronan walked as fast as posible, feeling his skin burn under her weight but just kept walking, groaning from time to time trying to not let her fall down the stairs as the walked towards the door only to reach it to early so he just sat down waiting for tat ambulance to come
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Finally they reached the front door. The fresh air was nice on her skin, but it didn't help with breathing at all. They sat down and Kate leaned against his shoulder, slowly blacking out.
  'A-Ah fu-ck,' she mumbled with a lot of wheezing, just before she actually fainted.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'A-Ah fu-ck,' she mumbled with a lot of wheezing, just before she actually fainted. Ronan looked down at the girl laying against him and sights as he calmly waited for the abulance to come, which came rather fast. Ronan smiled as he handed her over to the experienced care takers on the ambulance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Okay. I think I'm dying. &Ronan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2