HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

New teacher alert! [Closed boi] - Page 7 Empty

'Yeahhh that's most likely the case...' she said as she almost ran towards the doors. Dylan followed her. They walked towards the dorms in silence.
  'So, tell me more about your mutation,' Dylan said then, genuinely interested. Self he wasn't fond of his mutation, but he was very interested in others. Every mutation was different. Some will look like eachother, but it's always different in some point. Another example of the variation of people and how unique they are.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

So, tell me more about your mutation,' Dylan said then. Jess sights before she put on a huge smile "well, I see details others dont look at or can't see , automatically without thought and connect those things with each other almost immediately, I see behavioural patterns others don't and know how to de with them so yeah..that's how I diagnose people within seconds like an extremely hight trained professional psychiatrist does and with all that information I can change myself or say exactly the right things to ldt people do what I want...or like unsolve a crimescene..that kind of things really, but it so means I see when people lie, and I see soo much that concentration isn't a thing that I have since every little spot on a wa distracts mevand no matter how haed I try it never ends I can't stop it and it's fucking annoying and that causes headaches and extreme tiredness so yeah...it sucks but also not. ..", she shrugged "what about yours?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

New teacher alert!
T
he girl sighed before she put on a huge smile. 'Well, I see details others dont look at or can't see , automatically without thought and connect those things with each other almost immediately, I see behavioural patterns others don't and know how to de with them so yeah..that's how I diagnose people within seconds like an extremely hight trained professional psychiatrist does and with all that information I can change myself or say exactly the right things to ldt people do what I want...or like unsolve a crimescene..that kind of things really, but it so means I see when people lie, and I see soo much that concentration isn't a thing that I have since every little spot on a wa distracts mevand no matter how haed I try it never ends I can't stop it and it's fucking annoying and that causes headaches and extreme tiredness so yeah...it sucks but also not...' the girl shrugged.
  Dylan nodded, progressing the information. 'That's actually really cool, but I understand the headaches and stuff.'
  'What about yours?' she asked then.
  'Ah... Well... There's not much to explain, really. I mean, I'm a shapeshifter, so I can take the form of others, but that's all really,' he answered with a small smile. He thought for a moment, trying to think about something interesting about his mutation. 'It's weird in the beginning, when you just took another form. But you get used to it, eventually. And I can only transform into someone I have seen. Otherwise I don't know in what I need to transform,' he explained.
thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Ah... Well... There's not much to explain, really. I mean, I'm a shapeshifter, so I can take the form of others, but that's all really,' he answered with a small smile. He thought for a moment. 'It's weird in the beginning, when you just took another form. But you get used to it, eventually. And I can only transform into someone I have seen. Otherwise I don't know in what I need to transform,' he explained. Jess smiled "woow awesome! So...you cam transform in literary everyone ? Damn that's cool" she said before she looked at a piece of paper the was flying around thanks to an open window at the end of hall, somehow did was extremely interesting to her as she narrowed her eyes "ronan just walked here....he always opens that fucking window while everyone except kate and hannes complain about the coldness, that Irish bastard is fucking crazy" she said as she walked towards the Windows and closed them followed by a yell from far away,she smiled "well That's fixed...hm...hannes is probably in his dorm and joli too but I don't want to go there and dmitri,alex and feli share a dorm with them...so it's better if we go and search for sophie and kate"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

New teacher alert!
J
ess smiled. 'Woow awesome! So... You can transform in literally everyone? Damn that's cool.'
  'Only if I've seen them, yes.'
  'Ronan just walked here... He always opens that fucking window while everyone except Kate and Hannes complain about the coldness, that Irish bastard is fucking crazy,' she said as she walked towards the windows and closed them, followed by a yell from far away.
  Dylan watched her do so.
  'Well that's fixed... Hm... Hannes is probably in his dorm and Joli too but I don't want to got here and Dmitri, Alex and Feli share a dorm with them... So it's better if we go and search for Sophie and Kate,' she said.
  'Sure thing,' Dylan responded, while he signed that she could go first.
thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Sure thing,' Dylan responded, while he signed that she could go first. She walked trough the hallways till she stood in front of her dorm and opened the door "ey!" she yelled vut there was no reply onlyonly the vague sent of fire ...as usual "hm strange...what now..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

New teacher alert!
T
hey walked further. When they finally where by the dorms, Jess opened her door. 'Ey!' she yelled, but there was no reply. Dylan could smell the vague sent of fire though. 'Hm strange... What now...'
  Dylan thought for a moment. 'Hey! Your phone is dead right? Well mine isn't. We can call them on my phone,' he said. 'I don't know if you know the numbers... I have some files though. Maybe the numbers are on it?'
thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Hey! Your phone is dead right? Well mine isn't. We can call them on my phone,' he said. 'I don't know if you know the numbers... I have some files though. Maybe the numbers are on it?' Jess smiled brightly as her eyes widened "yeahh..i don't knkw the numbers though..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Yeahh.. I don't know the number though...'
  'Oh, that doesn't matter, I have some files. I'm sure they will be on it.' Dylan said while opening his bag, pulling out some files. He searched for the right one. 'Yes, got it!' He put the others back. 'Okay, who are we going to call?' he asked while pulling out his phone.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Oh, that doesn't matter, I have some files. I'm sure they will be on it.' Dylan said while opening his bag, pulling out some files. He searched for the right one. 'Yes, got it!' He put the others back. 'Okay, who are we going to call?' he asked while pulling out his phone.
Jess started thinking cause she can "hm...let's call ...kate! I am sure she will answer"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Hm... Let's call... Kate! I am sure she will answer,' Jess said after some thinking, cause she can.
  'Alright.' Dylan searched for her name on the paper. When he found her, he typed in her number and called her. 'Here,' he said while handing Jess the phone. 'It's better if you call.'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Alright.' Dylan searched for her name on the paper. When he found her, he typed in her number and called her. 'Here,' he said while handing Jess the phone. 'It's better if you call.' She nodded "yeah" the American said as she waited for kate to anwser her call
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet

She wandered through the streets of the village. The teacher didn't show up, so they all went their own way. The most where in Warlington. Like she was right now. She wasn't with anybody though.
  Suddenly her phone went off. She sighed and took it out of her pocket.
  Unknown number... Hm whatever.
  'Yea?' she answered.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Yea?' she answered. Fucking finally, jess smiled "heyyyyy katee, how's it going? Oh my god ronan had the Windows open again jesus fucking christ!"she said already forgotten why she called untill she saw the teacher in front of her "oh and where are you guys, we have class right now"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet

'Heyyyyy Kate, how's it going? Oh my god Ronan had the windows opens again Jesus fucking Christ!' Kate heard Jess say. 'Oh and where are you guys, we have class right now.'
  Kate sighed. 'That fucking bastard... And boi, that stupid teacher didn't show up so we left. I'm in Warlington now, dunno where the others are. Where were you even? And why is your number on unknown?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

New teacher alert! [Closed boi]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: