HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chirp* &Fried

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Chirp* &Fried Empty

Joli was running late for class. She stood up and walked as fast as she could to the building. She had a break and the weather was nice, so she decided to sit outside, doing some homework. However, she had forgotten the time and now she is almost late.
While she was half walking, half running to her class, she heard some birds. That wouldn't surprise her though, 'cause she could talk to animals. But what she heard this time, had gotten her attention. She slowed down and looked at the birds. 'Hey!' Joli called while she waved to the birds to get closer. They landed on the floor before her. Joli kneeled down. 'What were you guys talking about?' she asked. The birds looked at eachother with concern. 'C'mon guys, tell me!'
The birds looked at her again. 'Don't trust the principal.' Joli frowned. 'What?' 'Please, keep your eyes and ears open. Don't trust anyone!' Joli looked at them. 'I-I don't understand..' 'The principal is up to something and he has someone to help him. Please, do not trust'.' With that the birds flew away and left Joli starlted. She didn't knew what it meant but she felt that something was very, very wrong. Totall forgotten about her class she stood up and fastened towards the teachers' lounge.

She knocked on the door but she didn't waited for an answer. She opend the door and saw mister Fuchs, alone. Excellent. 'Mister Fuchs!' Joli called. She closed the goddamn door behind her and walked over to him. Normally she wouldn't do this out of nowhere, without waiting for an answer or whatever, but today was different. 'Sir, I think there is something horribly wrong coming up, if it isn't started yet.'

*credit for topic name to Sanne
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 74

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Mixed

Chirp* &Fried Empty

He was drinking his first goddamn coffee of this day. Friedrich literally couldn't be in a mood worse than this one. He needed coffee to survive. He needed coffee to not kill anyone during the day. Luckily, his next class wouldn't begin until 3 more hours. Enough time to relax! Friedrich figured he'd read this new book from the library, and listen to some music at the same time -'technology' sure was wonderful. But of course, his plans were interrupted brutally. Why couldn't he just have nice things? 'Mister Fuchs!' He heard Joli call. What? Students weren't allowed in here. 'Joli, you're not allowed-' She cut him off. 'Sir, I think there is something horribly wrong coming up, if it isn't started yet.' Friedrich blinked a couple of times before he responded. 'Have a seat.' He pointed at the chairs in front of him. He took a quick sip of his coffee. 'Where did you get this info? What do you mean?' He slowly sat down, eyes focused on the girl.[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://westwood.actieforum.com
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Chirp* &Fried Empty

'Joli, you're not allowed-' but she cutted him off. 'Have a seat.' He pointed out at the chairs. Joli took a seat but she didn't allowed herself to relax. 'Where did you get this info? What do you mean?' he asked. 'Well, I was doing homework in the schoolyard, 'cause I had a break. But then I forgot the time and runned towards my class but then... I heard the birds. I called them and they told me that I must look out for the principal. That there was going something on and that I must not trust anyone!' Joli rambled. She took a deep breath when she was done, realizing she kept her breath while speaking. She looked at the teacher with her eyes full of concern. 'I-I feel something is wrong, sir. I can feel it in the animals.'
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Chirp* &Fried Empty

The girl seemed nervous. 'Well, I was doing homework in the schoolyard, 'cause I had a break. But then I forgot the time and runned towards my class but then... I heard the birds. I called them and they told me that I must look out for the principal. That there was going something on and that I must not trust anyone!' Friedrich raised an eyebrow. 'Then why did you come to me?' Joli took a deep breath and looked at him, eyes filled with concern. 'I-I feel something is wrong, sir. I can feel it in the animals.' He knew she wasn't joking. She wasn't the type to lie. But how could he ever believe this? 'J-joli' He stuttered. He nudged her shoulder. 'Maybe you should get back to your class, your teacher must be worried.' He almost dropped his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Chirp* &Fried Empty

If animals could speak,

'Then why did you come to me?' Why did she come to him? Ah well, he was one of the best teachers. In her eyes then. And he was serious so she hoped he would believe her.
  He kept silent when her ramble was over. 'J-Joli,' he stuttered.
  Shit, he doesn't believe me.
  He nudged her shoulder. 'Maybe you should get back to your class, your teacher must be worried.'
  'But...' she mumbled. 'Sir, this is important!' Her eyes were penetrating in his, trying to convince him. She couldn't just leave and let this be. Joli didn't knew what was going on but it was wrong, dangerous and very important that mister Fuchs took her seriously.
  'Sir, I'm not lying! The birds... They told me that I must not trust anyone! So basically I shouldn't trust you, but... I needed to tell this to somebody and I tought you would be okay with it... Or, take me serious, you know?'
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Chirp* &Fried Empty

'But...' He glared at her, still holding his coffee. 'Sir, this is important!' Friedrich rolled his eyes. 'Joli-'
'Sir, I'm not lying! The birds... They told me that I must not trust anyone! So basically I shouldn't trust you, but... I needed to tell this to somebody and I tought you would be okay with it... Or, take me serious, you know?' Friedrich sighed, and pushed her closer to the door. 'Joli, seriously, get back to your class.'

-Nick gets in the topic here??
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

Chirp* &Fried Empty

he really doing this? Choosing friendship over money? I mean...money was fucking important, it helped his sister, who was depending on him since their mom couldn't do shit...but could he really let the principle do this?! It was so fucked up! Was he going to get killed if he did this? Probably. Did he care? Fuck yes. Was he really that loyal, probably. But did he want to die for them? Hm...maybe. fuck it, he was going to do it anyways, his grandpa would be proud as fuck. So he kept running through the halls, YES THE TEACHERS LOUNGE! Friedrich musr be in there cause...coffee. he decided to just run in, not realizing that there was a glass door as he ran into it, not breaking the glass..luckily and slid down on the floor ""TERING ZOOI!" he scolded as he stood up and ran in "Friedrich, I have to speak woth you now! Shit is going down!" he yelled as he suddenly realized joli was there and stared at her for a moment..
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Chirp* &Fried Empty

If animals could speak,

She really had hoped he would understand her. But he didn't react as espected. Joli was a little dissapointed...
  He pushed her towards the door. 'Joli, seriously, get back to your class.'
  'But sir!' she argued.
  'TERING ZOOI!' she heard on that moment. Joli looked around and saw mister de Jong running in the teachers' lounge. 'Friedrich, I have to speak with you now! Shit is going down!'
  Joli looked at him wonderingly while he stared at her for a moment. She blinked with her eyes and faced her mentor again.
  'Sir, you have to believe me, please!' she begged.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Chirp* &Fried Empty

While he was pushing Joli to the door, he heard a heavy kbonk against the door. "TERING ZOOI!"
He looked down, and saw the 'Flying Dutchman' (He was called that because he was always flying high). Nick. For the millionth time. Friedrich sighed and put his hand on his face. He recently learned on this one site called Urban Dictionary, the Oxford Dictionary of the youth, that this was called 'facepalming'. So Friedrich was 'facepalming', when Nick got up and ran -through the door this time- and yelled at him. "Friedrich, I have to speak with you now! Shit is going down!"
The man who was spoken to raised an eyebrow, higher than Nick will ever be, and sipped his now cold coffee. Nick stared at Joli for a while. Joli stared at Nick for a while. She blinked and turned to him. 'Sir, you have to believe me, please!'
Two people were talking, screaming and begging to him at the same fucking time. He dropped his cup, and pointed at them, while glaring. 'For fucks sake, I can't handle this. ONE. AT. A. TIME. PLEASE.'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

Chirp* &Fried Empty

. 'Sir, you have to believe me, please!' the sudent said while nick was to busy with trying to calm down, spinning his fidget spinner until it broke, this was probably his 16th stolen fidget spinner this week . The sound of friedrich's cup falling on the stone ground made him look up and noticed that he was pointed at, a smirk appeard on his face.'For fucks sake, I can't handle this. ONE. AT. A. TIME. PLEASE.' the teacher yelled which made nick take a step away from the crazy austrian, what was it with this family and normal social activities such as talking?. He turned to joli "Exactly, shut the fuck up mrs Favre, adults are talking here you know, so sush" the teacher stated, as he took a small sip of his 'water', his greenish eyes wide open and his hand rapidly tapping on one of the wooden tables in the teachers lounge
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Chirp* &Fried Empty

If animals could speak,

She saw mister Fuchs dropping his coffee and pointing at them. 'For fucks sake, I can't handle this shit. ONE. AT. A. TIME. PLEASE.'
  Joli gasped softly and shut her jaws with a clap. She didn't expect the sudden outburst of the teacher.
  'Exactly, shut the fuck up mrs Favre, adults are talking here you know, so sush,' the other teacher stated while he took a small sip of whatever the fuck he was drinking. Joli turned around and looked at him indignantly, but didn't say anything.
  She couldn't believe it. Was mister Fuchs seriously thinking that she was going crazy or something? She told him the truth!
  Why won't he listen?!
  The French girl knew she couldn't say anything now, teachers go first... And she didn't really expect mister Fuchs listening to her, from the behavior he used before. But she really thought he would be different.
  'Don't you trust your students?' Joli dared to ask to her mentor.
mankind would weep.
Thank you Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chirp* &Fried Empty

Back to top Go down

Chirp* &Fried
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1