HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fuck my life ( Sooooooooooooooooooooooooof)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Fuck my life ( Sooooooooooooooooooooooooof)  Empty

The german sighed as he looked aroud him, an unimpressed look on his face, as ussual. The brat looked at his food, which was, ofcourse , absolutely disgusting, like...how did people enjoy this?. Nevermind nobody did..well maybe the principal who kept giving it to them. Like gordon ramsay could make 5 episodes here! That's how bad it was, he huffs as he stared at his food, he was pretty sure it was still alive if it had ever lived however. Well at least the water....nvermind that was disgusting too. He looked a few kids who where talking about soccer, closely listening to their conversations. Ew real madrid und ofcourse fucking barcelona supporters he even thought to hear something about Aalborg BK...he groaned wanting death oh god no a ajax supporter the fuck?!. He wanted to throw something at thm but it was't worth it...
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 59

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

Sophie swiftly moved through the rows of tables, walking straight towards Hannes. She quickly -but silently- sat down next to him. "Hey. How are you doing today?" She gave an almost robotic smile, quickly processing his facial expression. Why was she doing this? She didn't understand it herself. It was like someone was controlling her, like a puppeteer with a puppet. Her brains were telling her to try to get Hannes to her side, but what for? What side? It said to not ask questions, and she obeyed. What else could she do?
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

"Hey. How are you doing today?" he looked at her, how did this bitch keep aooearing out of fucking nowhere?!. Hannes, who was slightly weirded out by her disturbing smile shook his head before looking at his disgusting , probably still living food "Dead" he mumbled as he stabbed hs food with thee not sharp old, rusty knife he got, since it was the last one. He kept doing it, avoiding eye cotact with the girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Fuck my life ( Sooooooooooooooooooooooooof)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1