HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fuck &Soof

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

f0f0f0 - fuck  &Soof Empty

fuck
The greatest thing you will ever learn, is to love and be loved in return.

The bell rang. Yes, classes were done. Joli packed her stuff calmly. The others were done already and ran out of the classroom as fast as they could. Joli did want to go to her room, but she didn't want to be in a busy hall. She really hated that. Especially with er panick attacks...
So that is why she's always the last one that was gone, but she didn't mind. She stood up when she had everything, nodded at the teacher on her way out, and walked to her dorm.

She opened her door, walked in, and closed it. She did all this with her eyes directed on the ground. That's why she didn't saw the other person in her room. When she threw her backpack aside and wanted to sit down on her bed, she saw the other living being on the bed opposite her. Shit.
Joli's head shot up when she saw the skinny girl. She had brown hair to her shoulders. She had green, blueish eyes. Joli just stared at here for a while. Then she realised that the girl must have been waiting 'till she said something. She blinked with her eyes and stumbled some not audible words.
'Uh, uh, h-hey...' Fuck. This was not good. Not good. Not. Good. She felt her cheeks turn red. 'Fuckfuckfuckfuck.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 59

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

f0f0f0 - fuck  &Soof Ezgif-10
Sophie yawned. She hadn't felt like going to classes today, so she called in sick. The whole day, just for herself. She smiled. Finally, away from those idiots. Soof looked at her phone, and clicked on the reddit app. She must had lost track of the time, because she suddenly heard a click- the door opening. The Luxembourgish girl quickly put her phone away, waiting for the stranger to come in. The girl who came in was quite pretty, she had really nice, blonde hair. The girl stared at her. 'Uh, uh, h-hey...' The girl turned completely red. Sophie smiled and got up from her bed. "Hi! I'm Sophie, and I think we're roommates? What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Hi! I'm Sophie, and I think we're roommates? What's your name?' R-r-roommates...? 'I-uh... Joli,' mumbled Joli. Roommates? Why? Couldn't they place her somewhere else... Joli breathed in deeply and also got up form her bed. She now stood for the new girl. 'So ehm... You're new here?' she asked. Shit, what kind of question is that, jeez. 'Uh I mean, you should be new here, I have never seen you before. And you're, eh, in my, eh our, room, that is also new. So eh, yeah you must be new?' rambled Joli. Fuck, animals were so much easier to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Character sheet

The girl rambled on with a heavy, French accent. 'Uh I mean, you should be new here, I have never seen you before. And you're, eh, in my, eh our, room, that is also new. So eh, yeah you must be new?' Soof laughed. 'Calm down sweetheart, I'm not a fucking predator alright.' She sat down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. 'So... What's your power?'
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Calm down sweetheart, I'm not a fuckin predator alright,' the girl laughed. Joli smiled nervously. 'So...What's your power?' she asked while staring at the ceiling. 'Ehm I eh.' What was her power? She saw a bird outside the window. Oh yeah, animals. 'I eh, talk to animals,' she answered. 'And you?'
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Character sheet

'Ehm I eh.' Sophie smiled. Didn't she know her own power? 'I eh, talk to animals,' 'Cool' 'And you?' Sophie turned her head to look at her. 'I am blessed with the power of memes. I am the memelord.' She laughed. 'Just kidding. I see the past and future of stuff I touch.' She got up. 'But seriously, I'm really fucking blessed with the power of memes.'
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Cool. I am blessed with the power of memes. I am the memelord,' She laughed. Meme... Lord..? 'Just kidding. I see the past and future of stuff I touch. But seriously, I'm really fucking blessed with the power of memes.' Joli laughed. 'C'est super!'
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Character sheet

Her new roommate laughed. 'C'est super!' Sophie smiled. 'Pas si mal,*'

*valt wel mee
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

fuck
The greatest thing you will ever learn, is to love and be loved in return.

'Pas si mal,' Sophie smiled. Joli looked up, her eyes surprised. She knows French? 'You can speak French?' she asked. It better be true, so nice! 'But not too bad? I think it's pretty neat.' She didn't knew any of it, ofcourse, but the idea of it... You could see the future! How cool is that?
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Character sheet

Joli looked surprised. 'You can speak French?' Soof nodded. "Oui. Je suis Luxembourgeois." Soof took a piece of her hair and twirled it around her finger. 'But not too bad? I think it's pretty neat.' She frowned. "Yeah... I can't really control it though, I just get these visions at random." She sat up, eyes curious. "What do you think of your power though, do you think it's cool? Because it's pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Oui. Je suis Luxembourgeois. Yeah... I can't really control it though, I just get these visions at random.' Joli nodded understanding. 'What do you think of your power though, do you think it's cool? Because it's pretty cool.' Joli smiled brightly. 'I love my power. I can talk to any animal and I love them!' she laughed. 'I mean, it still has some bad sides but it's okay I guess.'
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Character sheet

The French girl smiled brightly. 'I love my power. I can talk to any animal and I love them!' She laughed. 'I mean, it still has some bad sides but it's okay I guess.' Sophie nodded.'Yeah, but every power has bad sides, I guess.'
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Yeah, but every power has bad sides, I guess,' Sophie nodded. 'D'accord. So ehm, how did you get here? On Westwood?' Joli asked.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Character sheet

Soof lay down on her bed and took out a magazine. 'D'accord. So ehm, how did you get here? On Westwood?' The girl didn't even look at her. She read her Vogue and chilled. "Oh, Fuchs kidnapped me." She looked at the French fry sideways. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Sophie didn't even look at her while laying on her bed reading her Vogue magazine. 'Oh, Fuchs kidnapped me.' She looked at her. 'You?'
  'Ah..' Joli responded. 'Uhm,' he shifted on the bed, feeling awkward. 'He... got me here too,' she answered her. It was weird to think about how he basically saved her life. If he hadn't showed up that night she probably wouldn't have been here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

fuck &Soof
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next