HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl) - Page 6 Empty

He saw him nodding a little as a little ohw escaped his mouth. 'I uh,' he shrugged a little as he looked down. 'Just.. Wondering I guess.' He smiled a little. 'Was just wondering when a parent is considered strict I guess,' he chuckled as he shrugged again. 'Bet it depends on the person.'
  Dylan thought for a little. 'Well yeah I guess so,' he said with a little shrug. 'I mean, some people can handle strict parents better than others.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

Dylan thought for a little. 'Well yeah I guess so,' he said with a little shrug. 'I mean, some people can handle strict parents better than others.'Eric nodded a little as he dropped his shoulders and chuckled "Well i sure can't" he said as his hands shaked anxiously like they typically did "i mean-" but chuckled instead of actually finihing the sentence
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Eric nodded a little as he dropped his shoulder and chuckled. 'Well I can can't,' he said. 'I mean-' but chuckled but he didn't finish his sentence.
  Dylan looked at him before opening the door to the bathroom. He walked to the sink, taking some papers and wetted them a little. 'Cmhere,' he said and softly dapped the paper on his wound. 'You can't? Is your dad really that strict?' Not that he didn't hear him through the wall, but okay.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

Dylan looked at him before opening the door to the bathroom as he jut looked down at the bathroom floor . the teacher walked to the sink as he just followed . 'Cmhere,' he said. Eric looed up and frowned a little, but ofcouurse did as told and walked over. The teacher softly dapped the paper on his wound making him a hiss a little, squinting his eyes . 'You can't? Is your dad really that strict?' the teacher reminded him iof his words. Eric sighed and nodded "y yeh he is" he mumbled softly "he once got mad cause i breathed to louddly.. but i had a cold so-" he shrugged "so i couldn't come near untill i breathd 'properly'. he mumbled as he looked at them in the mirror
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Eric hissed a little, squinting his eyes a little as he dapped the paper on his wound. 'Y-yeh he is,' he mumbled softly. 'He once got mad cause I breathed too loudly... But I had a cold so-' he shrugged. 'So I couldn't come near untill I breathed ''properly'',' he mumbled as he looked at the mirror.
  Dylan sighed. He didn't really know what to say to that. It wasn't wise to speak out his opinion, espeically not to Eric. 'Well... I'm sure he means it well,' he told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: