HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl) - Page 2 Empty

Eric followed with Duke closely behind him. 'Thank you,' he said with a smile. 'It's indeed warmer here,' he chuckled a little.
  Dylan smiled. 'Mhm. Have a seat, make yourself at home,' he said as he nodded to the couch in the livingroom. 'What kind of tea do you want?' he asked him while putting some sugar in his own, the reason he got it at Jerry's.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

'Mhm. Have a seat, make yourself at home,' he said as he nodded to the couch in the livingroom. 'What kind of tea do you want?' he asked. The boy thought for a moment before answering " oh just...regular tea?" he chuckled awkwardly as he was in the house of his teacher, not that it was that bad though, it was just dylan afterall. he sighed a little as he walked up to the couch and ploffed down, duke quickly laying down underneath his legs making the Scott smile a little, so glad his mom didn't take duke with her when she went up north again, he missed her but at least he had duke still. He looked around for a bit, thinking about it and oh did he regret his decision...even though if he had chosen his mom he wouldn't have met kate...or sohpie..and that's how it was all worth it in the end..even though his mom would have send him to westwood if he wanted anyways..but he held on to this one highlight in his decision for dear life as one last light point...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Oh just... Regular tea?' Eric chuckled awkwardly.
  Dylan smiled. 'Allright.' And made the tea. He walked to the livingroom with the tea and of course the home made cookies. He smiled as he sat down, putting the tea and cookies on the small table. He just sipped from his tea when he realized Duke maybe needed something to eat. 'Oh does your dog need something to eat? I don't got any dog food but I'm sure I can give him some flesh or anything,' he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

He looked up when the Canadian entered the room, a smile on his face. Eric nodded as he took the tea an awkward smile on his face as he realized he was somehow going to spend half a day here, yep this was going to be awkward. He wanted to take a sip of his tea as the canadian began to speak again 'Oh does your dog need something to eat? I don't got any dog food but I'm sure I can give him some flesh or anything,' he said. Eric looked at duke for a moment " oh no it's quite alright sir, he's already getting fat" he checkeled as he tapped the dogs stomach who in turn sweeped it's tail making the scott smile a little. He thought for a moment as he thought of things to talk about that didn't ivolve school, hard thing to do when its almost the only thing you know the guy from, even though they had been just neighbors for some time. He looked around him for a bit, playing with laces of his green hoodie before taking another sip of his tea " Tthanks for the tea" he managed to say in all awkwardness " and ofcourse for letting me stay here for the time being" he chuckled " Scottland may be colder but i sure as hell did have it cold out there" he admitted with a small smile ...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Eric looked at Duke for a moment. 'Oh no it's quite allright sir, he's already getting fat,' he chuckled.
  Dylan smiled and just sipped the tea, eating the delicious cookies.
  'T-thanks for the tea,' Eric said after some time. 'And of course for letting me stay here for the time being,' he chuckled. 'Scottland may be colder but I sure as hell did have it cold out there,' he admitted with a small smile.
  Dylan smiled. 'It's fine Eric, I would've insisted on it. Don't want you to freeze to death or anything.' He paused a little, sipping his tea. 'Why don't you have a key?' he asked then. He was curious why Peter was that strict.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Dylan smiled. 'It's fine Eric, I would've insisted on it. Don't want you to freeze to death or anything.' eric smiled a little at the teacher's response but before he could say something he continued . 'Why don't you have a key?'. Eric blinked as he need some time to think back to all the shit peter had told him in his life. " Well, cause it's his house not mine" he shrugged as he put down his cup of tea " i just live in it but as long as i don't pay the bills i don't have any right on the key" he bit his lip a little, staring at the dark brown liquid in his cup " that's just how it is" he mumbled " and how it's gonna stay, plus after all that has happened i don't even think i have the right to doubt anything ". he chuckled a little but with an sad undertone
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Eric blinked. 'Well, cause it's his house not mine,' he shrugged. 'I just live in it but as long as I don't pay the bills I don't have any right on the key. He bit his lip a little.
  Dylan frowned. He didn't like the way of thinking Peter had qua this.
  'And how it's gonna stay, plus after all that has happened I don't even think I have the right to doubt anything,' he chuckled a little but Dylan could hear the sad undertone.
  He sighed a little. 'Well I know it won't be of any use for you, but I think that's wrong. What if there's an emergency? You have to get in or out of your house. Or just like this, what if you're freezing? Even after the things that has happened I still don't think not giving you the rights to the key is being far too strict,' Dylan argued. 'Maybe it's not your house no, but you live in it so you should be able to use it properly.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

He sighed a little making the boy look up. 'Well I know it won't be of any use for you, but I think that's wrong. What if there's an emergency? You have to get in or out of your house. Or just like this, what if you're freezing? Even after the things that has happened I still don't think not giving you the rights to the key is being far too strict,' Dylan argued. 'Maybe it's not your house no, but you live in it so you should be able to use it properly.' He sighed, his hands shaking a little “hm…i don’t know” he argued back “ i am sure he does it out of good intensions, i mean he just wants punctuality……nothing wrong with that” he said more to confince himself than his mentor as dke laid his big fluffy head down on his foot “i mean…parenting is hard..i guess…especially with me and my cous- sisterhe shook his head a little, still had to get used tot hat one, not that nicole was that bad, she was alright just…calling her his sister ..it just didn’t feel right yet
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Eric sighed. 'Hm… I don't know,' he argued back. 'I am sure he does it out of good intentions, I mean he just wants punctuality... Nothing wrong with that,' he said. 'I mean... Parenting is hard... I guess... Especially with me and my cous- sister,' he shook his head a little.
  Dylan sighed. As much as he wanted to help him, there was nothing he could do. Jodie had some arguments with Peter already and he really wanted to keep the peace for as much as possible. 'Well... Maybe you can try to reason with him,' he shrugged. 'But until you get the rights you deserve you can try to make the best out of it,' he smiled a little. 'Doing stuff with Kate or so. And you're always welcome here.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Well... Maybe you can try to reason with him,' he shrugged. 'But until you get the rights you deserve you can try to make the best out of it,' he smiled a little. 'Doing stuff with Kate or so. And you're always welcome here.' he smiled a little at the teacher's kindness and shrugged " if i am allowed to talk to her again" he chuckled a little. Kate, his best and only friend with hands had never been a favourite from his dad, the two seemed to just clash at eachother everytime they met eachother. Maybe it was his dad's strictness or maybe kate was way too much of a rebel but either way his dad dint wanna know anyting about their friendship at all, understandable some might argue, especially with thee way kate acts ...and behaves...
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'If I am allowed to talk to her again,' he chuckled a little.
  Dylan shrugged. 'I don't see why not... Okay yeah maybe I do, but that doesn't mean you necessarily have to listen to him,' he said. 'Not encouraging you to be a rebel or whatever, but especially since she's pretty much your only friend, and you are a friend to her aswell if I'm right, I wouldn't just throw that away because of something your father said,' he argued. 'Sure, she got you in some trouble already but from what I've heard she doesn't blame anything on you if it's not your fault, so I guess that's already a part of being a good friend.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Dylan shrugged. 'I don't see why not... Okay yeah maybe I do, but that doesn't mean you necessarily have to listen to him,' he said. 'Not encouraging you to be a rebel or whatever, but especially since she's pretty much your only friend, and you are a friend to her aswell if I'm right, I wouldn't just throw that away because of something your father said,' he argued. 'Sure, she got you in some trouble already but from what I've heard she doesn't blame anything on you if it's not your fault, so I guess that's already a part of being a good friend.' eric stared at him for a bit, thinking and taking in what he had said with bi eyes, as if he just saw god or something, going against his dad? unheard off. Well last time he did that it got him community service and like an ages long grounding, and that all cause he was too dumb to choose him over his mom, who went to scottland with his sister after the divorce. He sighed and looked down, shrugging a little " yeah..guess so" he mumbled softly. " geez how can kate just do these things?" he chuckled sadly " it's like she doesn't care at all about consequences...that takes talent" he smiled a little shaking his head at the thought of his older friend
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Eric sighed and looked down, shrugging a little. 'Yeah... Guess so,' he mumbled softly. 'Geez how can Kate just do these things?' he chuckled rather sadly. 'It's like she doesn't care at all about consequences... That takes talent,' he smiled a little.
  'Hm,' Dylan thought about it for a bit. 'Well, I don't have the idea that she has faced any bad consequences. Not like you with your dad anyway. I mean Ronan is her father and he's pretty chill. She was raised by her grandmother and apparently she wasn't very strict either,' he shrugged. 'But it's also a part of her character, yeah. Some people like to push things and others just rather stay inside the lines,' he explained, sipping his tea and taking another delicious cookie.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

'Hm,' Dylan seemed to think about it for a bit. 'Well, I don't have the idea that she has faced any bad consequences. Not like you with your dad anyway. I mean Ronan is her father and he's pretty chill. She was raised by her grandmother and apparently she wasn't very strict either,' he shrugged. 'But it's also a part of her character, yeah. Some people like to push things and others just rather stay inside the lines,' he explained. The young boy nodded a little " y yeah i guess so" he said calmly as he grabbed his cup again and took a small sip of the delicious tea. " how do u know it's in her personality though?" he asked actually quite intrested in the topic now
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He nodded a little. 'Y-yeah I guess so,' he said calmly as he grabbed his cup of tea and took a sip. 'How do you know it's in her personality though?' he asked then.
  Dylan thought for some seconds again. He wanted to be clear with his answers. 'Well, she constantly pushes. Likes to go over the line. And even though she has a lot of detention it doesn't seem to bother her, which means she had it more times and to be honest I think that people who break the rules just like to break those rules. They like to play around and stuff, even if it means doing some illegal things,' he explained his theory. 'I think that if you ask Kate to or listen to someone and do what she has to do she'd rather choose the opposite, just because that seems more fun to her,' he shrugged a little. 'Of course I can be wrong, but that's just what I think goes on in her head.' Besides some other things but he's a loyal teacher, someone you can count on, and won't discuss anything private with a student.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

oh it's such a sweet day :) ( dyl)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside :: -
Jump to: