HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flutters ( Sophie fkng Smith )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sophie Smith
Memelord
Sophie Smith

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Friedrich Fuchs, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 59

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

Flutters ( Sophie fkng Smith ) - Page 2 Empty

Eric choked, which made her chuckle. He got even redder, he could easily be mistaken for a lobster now. " t thanks" He was kind of cute, flustered like this. " uhm... can i ask you something?" The boy gazed into her eyes, making her kind of feel lost too. "Uh, sure." she whispered.

-SHITTY
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

Flutters ( Sophie fkng Smith ) - Page 2 Empty

“ uh sure” she said , making him sigh a lil as he realized it was about to get really awkward really quick. The Scott took a deep breath, the question itself wasnt even that awkward honestly , it was just that she made it awkward I mean what if she said no or so???. But somehow he manage to look into her eyes, a small smile on his face as he got ready to ask the question ”...why didnt u pick hannes? I mean dont get me wrong ur great, way to goodlook -“ omg did he just say that??? His heart started skipping beats and he kinda felt like he was dying so he coughed again ” but uhm u u two are ... r really close and he is really good at biology And u u barely know me and omg what am i saying” quickly he looked away, his face lookijg like it was gonna explode omfg what was he doing
Back to top Go down

Flutters ( Sophie fkng Smith )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2