HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ah (alexis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Name : Sanne
Coins : 123

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Mixed

Ah (alexis) Empty

aaah there he was, in the hallway rthat led to the many dorms this school had. Many however were empty, so it should be hard to find the right one you would think, but nah this dude had back up from his nifty mutation. Yep once again he blessed his strong nose and easily sorted out the right dorm by smelling which one had life in them. It still took a lot of screw ups however but eventually found the right one, at the end of the corridor. He smiled as he looked at the door, a smile that only grew brighter when he heard and smelled that someone eas in it right not at that moment. He quickly opened the door and looked inside to see a short haired...girl..boy...oh well didn't matter in 2018 right...well..it really did..but shhhh he was happy, so fucking happy, that he wasn't alone and smile brighter than before while placing his bags on the the table that was there for the convenience for this topic abnd turned to the person again " heyyyyy" he began as he jumped on the couch excitetedly tapping on the ground with one of his feet " i'm Eric!, you're dormmate?" he said happily while looking at her....

Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Dylan Collins
Coins : 38

Character sheet

Ah (alexis) Empty

Alex was once again alone in this dorm, since Joli transferred to Jess' and Soof's dorm. Not that they really minded it, they weren't that good friends anyway. And they enjoyed the rest, really. Suddenly the door was opened as Alex just found her way into the small livingroom, coming from their bedroom. They assumed bags were placed on the table.
  'Heyyyyy,' a new boi began as he jumped on the couch. 'I'm Eric! You're dormmate?' he said happily.
  Aha. Alex turned to him with a small smile. 'Heyy, I'm Alexis.' They made their way to the couch aswell and sat down on it. She reached out a hand to greet him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Ah (alexis) Empty

they turned to him with a small smile. 'Heyy, I'm Alexis.' They made their way to the couch aswell and sat down on it. She reached out a hand to greet him. Eric took it enthusiastically and shaked it a little faster than the standard while his feet kept tapping the ground " it's nice to meet yeh" he said all happy as he noticed she looked slightly passed him and frowned " do you wanna borrow my glasses?" he asked kindly " or am i wrong about your eyesight?" he asked as he let her hand go and looked at her with a biggo smile
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

Ah (alexis) Empty

He took her hand and shook it a bit faster than standard. 'It's nice to meet yeh,' he said all happy.
  Alex nodded with a smile.
  'Do you wanna borrow my glasses?' he asked kindly. 'Or am I wrong about your eyesight?' he asked as he let go of her hand.
  'Oh, no, glasses won't help,' she answered with a small chuckle. 'I'm blind.'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Ah (alexis) Empty

'Oh, no, glasses won't help,' she answered with a small chuckle. 'I'm blind.' the boy blinked in suprise but kept smiling " oeh that's pretty cool!" he said as he jumped up a little keeping an eye on hers, it was sooo strange...but cool! " what's your mutation ??" he asked all interested in his new roommate
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

Ah (alexis) Empty

'Oeh that's pretty cool!' he said as he jumped up a little.
  Alex chuckled. 'Uh, guess so.'
  'What's your mutation??' he asked.
  'Well, I can feel the presence of living beings and objects. That way I can navigate myself better aswell, it's pretty neat,' she smiled. 'What's your mutation?'
Back to top Go down
Eric Furgenson
Who's A Good Boi?
Eric Furgenson

Character sheet

Ah (alexis) Empty

'Well, I can feel the presence of living beings and objects. That way I can navigate myself better aswell, it's pretty neat,' she smiled. The Scotsman blinked at her for a bit as he processed how amazing that sounded a gigantic smile on his fair skinned face "That's sooo awesome?!"  he exclaimed, jumping up a little like he usually did, kind of his thing now so i don't really have to explain that anymore.  'What's your mutation?' the cool gilr...boy ..something then asked. Eric looked up with an even brighter smile. nah he wasn't all too shy about his mutation really " Owh, shapeshifting i guess it's called that i don't really know but yeh shifting into a doggo, pretty cool if u ask me"  he said all proud. Yeh he was a dog person, his entire family was. Like, the earliest memory he has was with  his old family dog with who he used to play outside from the moment he could walk and always has had dogs since that so yeah this mutation really was one of the coolest things that had ever happened to him, especially kno he can communicate with his childhood friends wayy better...
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

Ah (alexis) Empty

'That's sooo awesome?!' he exclaimed. Alex noticed he was very happy and enthusiastic and smiled while nodding. 'Owh, shapeshifting I guess it's called that I don't really know but yeh shifting into a doggo, pretty cool if u ask me,' he said all proud.
  Alex smiled. She was happy he was so happy with his mutation. Self she wasn't really of a dog person, or an animal person in general. Mostly cause she never really had encounters with animals, so getting to know them and bonding wasn't an option. Her family wouldn't have any animal in their home aswell, so that didn't really help either. That's basically why she's walking with a cane now, and not with a guide dog on her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ah (alexis) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ah (alexis)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1