HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up's and down's 9 alex)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Up's and down's 9 alex) - Page 2 Empty

'Well, I can feel the presence of things and living beings. So I can literally feel the things around me. Unfortunately it doesn't work always, or less. I don't know what it is, but oh well. Luckily I have my cane,' she smiled. The boy nodded " you konw..i think i understand" something he never got to say. And as we all know, it isn't a conversation without him asking a dumb question and here it came " do blind people blink?" he asked smh
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Dylan Collins
Coins : 38

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

'You know... I think I understand.'
  Alex smiled. Great.
  'Do blind people blink?' he suddenly asked.
  Alex blinked. She literally blinked in front of his eyes. 'Uh, yes...' Yeah, she was weirded out a bit. What kind of question was that?
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Uh, yes...'. The boy jumped up making handmotions "awesomeeeee" he said in his jump before looking back at her again " can blind people cry? or is that too personal? like i am okay with you not anwsering that actually..." he said trying not to cry smh " but if you want to anwser it is perfectly fine ofvourse! oehhhh do blind people need sleep? and if they do do they sleep with their eyes open cause ya know...it is black no matter what???" smh smh smh smh
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

He jumped up. 'Awesomeeeee,' he said. 'Can blind people cry? Or is that too personal? Like I am okay with you not answering that actually...' he said.
  Alex frowned. Was he serious right now?
  'But if you want to answer it is perfectly fine of course! Oehhh do blind people need sleep? And if they do do they sleep with their eyes open cause ya know... It is black no matter what???'
  'Um...' Did she really need to answer this or was he joking with her? She decided to just answer, he sounded like he was really curious. Or he could just act really good. Either way, it wouldn't be polite to not answer, so here it comes. 'Yeah, of course blind people cry. We still have our eyes and stuff. And we need sleep aswell, yeah. We are just as any other normal person Abel, only we are blind and need some extra help with things. And we don't sleep with our eyes open.'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Um...' she pauzed 'Yeah, of course blind people cry. We still have our eyes and stuff. And we need sleep aswell, yeah. We are just as any other normal person Abel, only we are blind and need some extra help with things. And we don't sleep with our eyes open.' she anwsered. The tyoung boy froened and thought about that for a moment " but how do you know your eyes are closed when it black either way?" he asked, and yeop he was serious omfg smh smh anyways, he just stood there anxiously waiting for her anwser and i swear to god he felt like a fucking scientist right now and it was great, maybe he could write an essay on this for biology...did he eve have that? he didn't really know but if he did he would write it about this
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

'But how do you know your eyes are closed when it black either way?' he asked.
  Alex was silent again for some seconds. 'You can feel when you close your eyelids, Abel.' She didn't know to be irritated or not with the boi now, but she sure was weirded out.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Alex was silent again for some seconds. 'You can feel when you close your eyelids, Abel.' . The rissian nodded "oooooooooooooooooh yeah true...forgot about that" with a bit of a laugh while looking at her all intrigued "sooooooooooooo whaqt are your hobbies?" he asked, this being his favourite question ever, he loved learning about other people's hobbies, especially when it was art related cause if it was, and he didn't do that already, he could get a new hobby aswell cause he always searched for new hobbies..it was never enough
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

'Oooooooooooooooh yeah true... Forgot about that,' he said with a bit of a laugh.
  Alex just nodded with a small weirded out smile.
  'Soooooooooo what are your hobbies?' he asked.
  'Oh ehm...' she thought for a moment. 'I like to listen to music... And walk through nature. Uhm, I love fashion and make up aswell and I just really hope I did a good job on it today,' she laughed a little. She was used to do her make up without mirror though and choosing out clothes had improved with the years aswell. 'What are yours?'
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

'Oh ehm...' she thought for a moment. 'I like to listen to music... And walk through nature. Uhm, I love fashion and make up aswell and I just really hope I did a good job on it today,' she laughed a little. He just smiled " you definatly did" he said with a smile. 'What are yours?' the blind person then asked. A small smirk appeared on his face " ehh i like drawing, singing, dancing acting painting making musiccc photography and oh doing other people's make-up!" the boy said with a few small excited jumps " have you thought about joining the photography club already? you could be our model! i mean, your looks are perfect for it!" he said smiling brightly
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

'You definitely did,' he said with a smile.
  Alex smiled aswell. 'Thank you.'
  'Ehh I like drawing, singing, dancing acting painting making musiccc photography and oh doing other people's make-up!' he said with a few small jumps. 'have you thought about joining the photography club already? you could be our model! i mean, your looks are perfect for it!'
  Alex was a little startled. Being a model was literally all she dreamt of. She didn't knew how she looked like, but apparently she got the looks and she knew she was tall and slim. She just liked the idea of being a model. And this was the closest she could get to photography. 'Uhm, if miss Kommer allows it I would love to join,' she answered him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

. 'Uhm, if miss Kommer allows it I would love to join,' she answered him with a smile. Abel smiled brightly " ofcourse she will be fine with it!" he said maybe a bit too loud " i mean everyone would want you as a model, it would be an honour to photograph you! and i am sure she and lucy will think about it the same way!" he said all excited and hyped cause he really couldn't wait
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

'Of course she will be fine with it!' he said, a bit loud. 'I mean everyone would want you as a model, it would be an honour to photograph you! And I am sure she and Lucy will think about it the same way!' he said all excited.
  Alex smiled brightly. She loved to hear that. Her parents were never supporting of her and there weren't other people around her, supporting her. She was happy that at least one little boi thought that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Up's and down's 9 alex)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2