HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ffs ( rose)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

The boy smiled, as usual, but you could like see death in his eyes as he looked at the clock, 2 hours to go jesus fucking christ. Why he was there again? Easy the anwser was on his arms and every time he looked at it he laughed again. The first reason was going into a classroom before class, which you shouldnt, and hide in the closet so he technically didn’t skip class because he was there, but ofcourse the teachers noticed and to him to get out, on which he replued with the famous, did you just asume my sexuality??? So yeh the joke wasnt appreciated by the staff but oh well, next? Cutting himself with paper and telling everyone in class it was selfharm so he could get a bandaid ..again not appreciated and ofcourse the whole not showing up thing and walking into other classes to give sophie her nail polish back incident of the day before.. oh well. He looked at his arm and indeed began to laugh loudly, oh boi he was sooooo funny. He turned to rose ....the rose and smiled ” pst rose!” he whispered and made a funny face in the hooe to get her laughing to ” roseeee “ he whispered again, a smirk on his face. Emelie had fallen asleep and he wasnt planning on waking her up. He pulled another funny face ” sup gal” he joked cause he was that funny...sad
Back to top Go down
Rose Byers
not Memelord Wanna-Be
Rose Byers

Name : Cam
Coins : 27

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

Rose was watching memes under the table, since she saw Sophie doing that everytime she was in detention. She laughed a bit as she saw a very, very, very old meme. But she didn't know that, for her was everything new.
  'Pst Rose!' she heard someone whisper, followed by a weird noise. 'Roseeee,' they whispered again.
  Rose looked up and saw Abel de Jong. She sighed, she didn't knew what to think of him. He was... weird... But he did distract teachers so she could watch memes and stuff, so that was nice.
  He pulled a face. 'Sup gal,' he joked.
  Rose raised her brow. 'Uh hi,' she replied, not really knowing how to act now.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

Rose raised her brow. 'Uh hi,' she replied. Abel smiled happily ” heyyy i’m bored...how about we sneak out?” he askee before pointing at the teacher ” she Won’t notice a thing you know” he told her with a smirk ”alsooo i need to bring back sophie’s nailpolish i borrowed, needed it for a piece. And didnt quite get the chance to give it back” he said with a laugh on his blushy face ” wanna join? It isnt much of a walk to her dorm you know and then we can be bavk here before she wakes up!” he said all exited
Back to top Go down
Rose Byers
not Memelord Wanna-Be
Rose Byers

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

Abel smiled happily. 'Heyyy I'm bored... How about we sneak out?' he asked before pointing at the teacher. 'She won't notice a thing you know,' he told her with a smirk.
  Rose quickly looked over at the sleeping teacher and then looked back when Abel started to talk again.
  'Alsooo I need to bring back Sophie's nailpolish I borrowed, needed it for a piece. And didn't quite get the chance to give it back,' he said with a laugh. 'Wanna join? It isn't much of a walk to her dorm you know and then we can be back here before she wakes up!' he said all excited.
  Rose thought about it. Sneaking out was indeed much more fun than watching memes and sitting here. And Soof... It was always good to be around the popular students. 'Allright,' she said as she stood up. 'Let's go.' She walked to the door, not waiting for Abel.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

'Allright,' she said as she stood up. 'Let's go.' She walked to the door, not waiting for Abel. Abel hurried behind her with a huge ass smile and closed the door behibd them soflty before turning to her, closing his off-white designer jacket his dad got him and looked at her with a smile. Some might say he was spoiled but he didnt act on it like sophie did cause he knew how it is to not have money i mean he spend the first 8 years of his life in a small poor village in russia. But yeh he tended to get this kind of shit cause his dad was all about dress to impress blabla not that he didnt like it but still. ” needed the nailpolish for a prank on murphy” he told her with a smirk ” lets just say i succeeded “ he looked at her again ” its quite a cool colour though” he said showing rose the overprized nail polish ” luckily sophie didn’t mind all that much, not that i expected her too” he explained ” kate always sais she’s selfish and stuff but i don’t think so” the russian said happily as he opened a door for her
Back to top Go down
Rose Byers
not Memelord Wanna-Be
Rose Byers

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

'Needed the nailpolish for a prank on Murphy,' Abel told her with a smirk. 'Let's just say I succeeded. It's quite a cool colour though,' he said showing her the overprized nail polish. 'Luckily Sophie didn't mind all that much, not that I expected her too,' he explained. 'Kate always sais she's selfish and stuff but I don't think so.'
  'What prank did you do?' Rose asked, hoping it was a good one. 'And Kate's basically homeless, she doesn't know the real life,' Rose said, thinking all high of herself and shit.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

'What prank did you do?' Rose asked, hoping it was a good one. 'And Kate's basically homeless, she doesn't know the real life,' Rose said, thinking all high of herself and shit. Abel smirked ” put it on all of the plugs of his electronics so they won’t work anymore, he f r e a k e d out” he laughed ” he still hasn’t thought of using nail polish remover the idiot imma tell him when i get to our dorm” he told her ” ohh kate? Yeh she aint rich or anything but she is realllyy good a drawing and spray painting! And she got a huge attitude...she does call me an annoying brat though...not that i care im just who i am you know, at least sophie and dmitri know” he told her with a smile
Back to top Go down
Rose Byers
not Memelord Wanna-Be
Rose Byers

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

Abel smirked. 'Put it on all of the plugs of his electronics so they won't work anymore, he f r e a k e d out,' he laughed.
  Rose laughed a little herself too but not much cause she didn't want him to think he was funny or anything.
  'He still hasn't thought of using nail polish remover the idiot imma tell him when I get to our dorm,' he told her.
  'Oh please don't, he doesn't deserve that,' Rose replied. 'Plus, it's much more fun to see him struggle. Let him think for himself.'
  'Ohh Kate? Yeh she ain't rich or anything but she is realllyy good at drawing and spray painting! And she got a huge attide... She does call me an annoying brat though... Not that I care I'm just who I am you know, at least Sophie and Dmitri know,' he told her with a smile.
  Rose rolled her eyes. 'I'm sure she isn't that good, she doesn't look like someone who can do something. And spray painting is vandalism, I'm sure she has a criminal record,' she said.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

Rose rolled her eyes. 'I'm sure she isn't that good, she doesn't look like someone who can do something. And spray painting is vandalism, I'm sure she has a criminal record,' she said. The boy blinked ” true true...but so does my dad so yeh and her drawings are wuite good” he said in the kindest way possible not wanting her to get mad or anything ” and I don’t know...i dont want a crying murphy all night long” he told her with a smirk ” even though i can go to dmitri feli and hannes...i an sure my uncle wouldn’t mind me sleeping there...hm yeh i think im going to do that” he said with a smile” if jess isn’t there though even though she is kind enough to let me” he said thinking outloud
Back to top Go down
Rose Byers
not Memelord Wanna-Be
Rose Byers

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

'True true... But so does my dad so yeh and her drawings are quite good,' he said kindly.
  Rose rolled her eyes.
  'And I don't know... I don't want a crying Murphy all night long,' he told her with a smirk. 'Even though I can go to Dmitri, Feli and Hannes... I am sure my uncle wouldn't mind me sleeping there... Hm yeh I think I'm going to do that,' he said with a smile. 'If Jess isn't there though even though she is kind enough to let me,' he said thinking out loud.
  'Why would Jess be there? They don't have something right?' Rose asked. She wanted to know all the facts and rumours in the school. That way she could be very popular, the girl believed. She was basically the center of the school then and she thought that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

“Why would jess bet he? They don’t have something right?”the girl asked. Abel blinked at her question, why would she care/ she wasn’t friends with them. He frowned, eyes slightly narrowed but the smile remained on his pale face “ no they don’t, they are really good friends though! Like it’s more brother and sister than a real relationship..i mean…you know Jessica right? She’s pretty out there yo know” he said with a laugh. He knew pretty much everyone, because of the fact he had been walking around the school since he was 8?. And just lik his dad he wasn’t exactly the silent type. He knew some people just wanted tob e friends with him for good grades for maths…but did her care though? He turned to her again, a smile on his face “why do you want to know though?” he asked a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Rose Byers
not Memelord Wanna-Be
Rose Byers

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

'No they don't, they are really good friends though! Like it's more brother and sister than a real relationship... I mean... You know Jessica right? She's pretty out there you know,' he said with a laugh.
  Rose didn't laugh and just shrugged. They were just good friends, good to know.
  'Why do you want to know though?' he asked, a smirk on his face.
  Rose looked at him. 'It's good to know with what you're dealing, what kind of people walk around the school,' she answered, acting all high class and shit. She looked away from him again. She decided it was good to talk with Abel more. He knew a lot about the school, the students and the teachers. He could be of great use.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

Rose looked at him. 'It's good to know with what you're dealing, what kind of people walk around the school,' she answered. Abel nodded a smirk on his lil face ” true true, well...i know basically everyone in the school” he said happily ” and Dmitri is my uncle so even phones aren’t save” he said with a smirk, did dmitri really do that? Probably not but he didn’t know so yeh, neither would he want to cause then he would feel guilty about it. The russian looked around him and spotted the social studies classroom...he smirked as an idea popped up. ” wait” he said as he walked over to the locked door, indicating that no one was in there and grabbed something out of his backpack as he used one of his dad’s tricks to unlock doors And smiled as soon as he heard the sound. He stood up again and opened the door a smirk on his dumb face ” affttteeerrr you” he joked as he went inside and looked around ” my sorry but i have to get my pencil thingy back real quick, forgot to take it with me when i went out to het a bandaid” he said with a smirk ” also...if we are in here we can’t be found on the hallway since ronan always walks on the corridors around this time” he said as he closed the door ” something u pick up after 4 years of being here” he said with a shrug as he sat down on the desk taking out his water bottle
Back to top Go down
Rose Byers
not Memelord Wanna-Be
Rose Byers

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

'True true, well... I know basically everyone in the school,' Abel said happily. 'And Dmitri is my uncle so even phones aren't save,' he said with a smirk.
  Rose just looked at him shortly before looking back forwards.
  'Wait.'
  Rose stopped as she saw Abel walk to the locked door of the social studies classroom. What is he doing? He opened the lock door and Rose was actually impressed. That could be very useful.
  He opened the door with a smirk. 'Affttteeerrr you,' he joked as he went inside.
  Rose sighed and followed him.
  'My sorry but I have to get my pencil thingy back real quick, forgot to take it with me when I went out to get a bandaid,' Abel said.
  Rose just nodded. 'Ah...'
  'Also... If we are in here we can't be found on the hallway since Ronan always walks on the corridors around this time,' he said as he closed the door. 'Something you pick up after 4 years of being here.' He shrugged and sat down on the desk taking out his water bottle.
  Rose stood there looking at him for a moment. She looked around her and inhaled. 'So...' she started as she breathed out again. 'When will he be gone? Cause I'm not planning on staying here the whole day,' she told him as she too sat down on a desk.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

Rose stood there looking at him for a moment. She looked around her and inhaled. 'So...' she started as she breathed out again. 'When will he be gone? Cause I'm not planning on staying here the whole day,' she told him as she too sat down on a desk. Abel grabbed his pen thingy and looked up, a smile on his face 2 the prick usually leaves after ten minutes, don't worry" he told her as he too sat down at the teacher's desk. " so...why do you have detention?" he asked while playing with his feet being all proud of his current actions " i meean...i do not see you as the type to get yourself in trouble" he added with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ffs ( rose)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ffs ( rose)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next