HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hitting them highnotes ( friedrich)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Hitting them highnotes ( friedrich) Empty

She is a lightskinded brazilian , long hair mature in her body like wow and this little fella was crushin on her... so what did gurls like? Chocolate ....whatelse? Music well let that be a thing this young guy was quite the talented at. So, for her he would practice this one song.. one he just couldn’t get quite right. So the Russian walked to the only place he knew were pianos, the music classroom and sneaked in, pfew no one was there... obviously. He sat down and opened the thing that was on the keys, u know what I mean and took out the music sheet. He read through it for a bit before he started to practice... which worked untill that one row of notes and hd tried again and again and slowly but surely he got miserable but little did he know there was someone on his way to show how it’s done
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 74

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Mixed

He sighed as he was walking to his favourite classroom, coffee in hand, brows furrowed. Fritz was starving, he had left his sandwiches in the top drawer of his desk, together with his keys and sheet music for his classes. The young teacher whistled as he opened the door to the music classroom, slowly walking to his desk. He sat down and put his legs on the desk.

Friedrich had left the lights off on purpose, so he could focus 100% on his sandwiches - which were delicious -, but he hadn't counted on a student sneaking in. He raised a brow as the son of his best friend walked in silently, before slowly sitting down at the piano, removing the lid and taking out sheet music. Abel started playing beautifully but messed up once he got to a specific part. Friedrich snickered. Such a beginner.

He let him try for about fifteen minutes before he sneaked behind the boy and grabbed his hands. "This is how you play the piano," he said in his monotone voice. Friedrich signalled the boy to move aside so he could sit as well. "Ahh, Scriabin, excellent choice... Who are you trying to impress?" He smirked before laying his hands on the keys for a moment, closing his eyes, before pressing them, putting extra pressure on some specific notes and removing it from others, adding notes where he thought it would fit best.

His hands stayed on the keys for a moment after finishing, letting the feeling of the music wash away. Fritz reopened his eyes, looking at Abel and smirking. "Now you try," he whispered before moving aside to make room for the thin boy.
Back to top Go down
https://westwood.actieforum.com
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

The boy sighted as he messed up again, something about these notes just didn’t work with him and he was getting frustrated now, this wasn’t the first time he tried by the way, noo he had been trying for maybe three weeks but yet he couldn’t get it when suddenly something touched his hand and he let out a small shout of shock at the sight of his principal behind him, his eyes widened, already preparing for a long ass speech followed by a week detention... but it didn’t come? No instead if that he got this . "This is how you play the piano," the teacher said as he signaled him to move, so the still in shock boy did blinking at the teacher who sat down next to him well. "Ahh, Scriabin, excellent choice... Who are you trying to impress?" The principal smirked. Abel’s eyes widened as he looked away to hide his now blushed face ” no one! “ he defended himself bravely ” i just practice for myself!” mhm do you abel? Do you really? Well yeh he did it for himself too but mostly rose!. But then friedrich began to play and the boy was immediately silenced as he watched him closely really really wanting to know every movement, now noticing how fuxking femine the guy’s hand were ...damn. He wanted to clap when the teacher was done but he didn’t get the chance as the teacher already told him to try, so he did, even more nervous now someone was watching him and disappointing this guy was the least thing the russian wanted so nervously he played thinking about every move really really not wanting to mess up and as you expected it went wrong, yeahh he wanted death now. He blinked trying to pick it up again but messing it up even worse ” oh god oh god oh god” he mumbled underneath his breath ...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

The boy tried playing it for himself. Friedrich watched as his hands moved, almost mechanical, across the keys. It went okay, but there was just no feeling in the piece, at all. The teacher inhaled sharply as Abel messed up again. ” oh god oh god oh god” Friedrich gave him a sad smile as he tried to pick up again, only messing it up more. He put his hand tenderly on the boy's arm "Hey," he said softly. "Calm down. I'm not judging you."

The Brit looked at him without his usual glare. "You shouldn't think so much about every note, just breathe and play it. This is a romantic piece, right?" He looked at the keys for a moment. "Picture someone you care for deeply, your hands will do the work on their own." Friedrich motioned towards the piano. "Now, please try again."
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

The teacher put his hand on the boy's arm. Abel flinched a bit as he looked up, like for real looked up, this guy was tall as fuck and abel was still the smallest in his class as he hasn’t met or heard of the puberty yet. "Hey," the teacher said softly. "Calm down. I'm not judging you.". Abel let out a deep fucking sight out of reliveand smiled again. "You shouldn't think so much about every note, just breathe and play it. This is a romantic piece, right?" The Austrian looked at the keys for a moment. "Picture someone you care for deeply, your hands will do the work on their own." Friedrich motioned towards the piano. "Now, please try again." Abel frowned a little but the smile remained on his pale face as he tried again, his smile growing bigger and bigger the further he got getting passed the fuck up line but now... a part he hadn’t seen and played before, a danger zone for real but he just continued without thinking about it, just like friedrich had said and it worked for quite a bit until it went wrong at A spot where you would have expected it to go wrong. He sighted but kept smiling ” i did get further though “ the russian defended happily ” maybe not a lot but i did get further “ he explained while looking at the teacher, joy in his brown eyes as he seriously liked making music ” about who do you think sir?” he asked ” if i may ask ofcourse “ he said as he randomly played a random order of notes as like a waiting music, since he was waiting for an anwser, smiling brightly
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

The small kid frowned a little, but his smile remained bright on his fair-skinned face, only growing bigger with each passing note. Abel played a lot better than before, there was more emotion to the piece and Friedrich noticed the boy finally felt the music.

It went great, maybe even close to perfection, until one of the harder bits, one Friedrich had struggled with as well when he was studying the piece. The curly-haired boy sighed but smiled. Friedrich felt proud, it went much better than before. ”I did get further though,“ the student defended himself. Why did he feel the need to? ”Maybe not a lot but I did get further.“ The tall man gave him a soft smile and ruffled the boy's hair. "Don't worry about it! You'll get further soon enough."

Friedrich stroked his chin as he looked at the notes, wondering what the best technique was to help the kid playing it. ”About who do you think sir?” The teacher raised a brow. Such a cheeky kid. Just like his father. ”If I may ask of course.“ He laughed. "I'll tell you once you get the entire piece right." Memories filled his head of when he was a wee lad himself. Those were better times. His mom playing the piano for him, reading a bedtime story, accompanying him while he played his small violin. The smell of freshly-baked apple pies and his mom's lavender perfume filled his nose once again. He almost teared up, if it wasn't for the boy here. "We'll get back to playing now."

He looked at the sheet music again and pointed at the part it went wrong. "Let's repeat this part until you can play it, and then slowly speed up until you get the right speed." He raised his eyebrows in anticipation. "Proceed, mister De Jong."
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

The tall man gave him a soft smile and ruffled the boy's hair. Normal kids might have had an issue with a teacher doing this, but he didn’t, like he had known this man since he was like 6 maybe 7 plus his hair was already a mess and if it made the austrian somewhat happier than he was before it made abel happy. "Don't worry about it! You'll get further soon enough." Then he asked the teacher his question and he was kind of dissapointed by the austrian’s reaction. THe man laughed though which usually meant something good . "I'll tell you once you get the entire piece right.". Abel blinked a challange....exepted ” alright then a challange it is” he anwsered a sirk on his face. He looked at the teacher and saw pain in his eyes, making the boy sad aswell. Never had he seen this mich rmotion on the austrian’s face and it broke him just to see him like that...maybe if he played it right he would cheer tge teacher up again?! Yeh that would do it. "We'll get back to playing now." Said the teacher all of a sudde getting the russian out of his thoughts aswell. Abel smiled as he nodded, turning back to the piano. "Let's repeat this part until you can play it, and then slowly speed up until you get the right speed." He raised his eyebrows in anticipation. Abel looked at the teacher for a bit, ready to cheer em up. "Proceed, mister De Jong." Alright alright here it comes ” Mister de Jong is my dad sir” he said with a playfull smirk, the not so smart smartass. He laid his hands on the keys and began to play the specific line of notes, playing it slowly step by step untill he began to get the hang of it and tried to get the speed up ” boi i’m actually doing it” he said all exited over a fucking line of notes. He stopped and turned to the teacher ” justtt like that” he said with a smirk ” see mister De Jong wouldn’t be able to do that” he argued with a huge daring smirk...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

”Mister De Jong is my dad sir.” The sweet boy had a playful smirk on his lips as he said this. Friedrich couldn't help but chuckle at this remark. Mister De Jong junior places his hands delicately on the keys, playing the line of notes on an almost painfully slow tempo. Friedrich nodded approvingly. Abel played it correctly at a constant speed and sped up smoothly.

”Boi, I'm actually doing it!” The excitement in his voice is what made Friedrich happy to be a teacher. He got it right, and he was happy about it. That was the reason he started teaching in the first place. Happy students make happy teachers, right?

”Justtt like that,” he said. Friedrich laughed dryly. "Well,
you seemed to have real troubles with it before you know."
He nudged the boy. "Hey, but good job kiddo. You learn quickly."

Abel answered with a huge smirk. ”See, mister De Jong wouldn’t be able to do that.” The Britterino sighed. "Yep, he couldn't." He raised one eyebrow. "Kid, any chord he plays correctly is by accident, trust me on that. That lad couldn't even get Frère Jacques right without asking me for help after every note." Friedrich rolled with his eyes. "I don't know from whom you got your talent, but it surely wasn't from your dad's side of the family."

He turned his attention to the sheet music once again. "Now play it from here," he pointed at the part before the hard part Abel had been practising just now. "so we can see if it blends in nicely with the rest." He coughed before leaning back on the couch, letting his student take over once again.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

"Yep, he couldn't." He raised one eyebrow. The boy narrowed his eyes slightly interested in what the teacher had to say "Kid, any chord he plays correctly is by accident, trust me on that. That lad couldn't even get Frère Jacques right without asking me for help after every note." Friedrich rolled with his eyes. The Russian laughed loudly, knowing that he was better than his dad he already did, but that much better? That just made his day. "I don't know from whom you got your talent, but it surely wasn't from your dad's side of the family." Abel smirked, where he got it from? The russian didn’t really know, he did know Dmitri could sing really good, remembering how he wanted to sing just like his uncle when he was younger, he always wanted to be like the big russian, tough and strong, wearing a bear coat around you being a good singer and being a true russian...but the boy wasn’t like that, he wasn’t as strong, cries at a lot and spend his days acting, singing, painting, drawing and making music...he woud never be like the cold dmitri where he looked up at, wanted to be...maybe it was because he spend less time in russia than his uncle...but it didnt really bother him, as long as others were happy and entertained he would be aswell...teachers may not like him diring class...as his status as the classclown giving mister collins an heartattack everyday and stuff, but as long as his peers were laughing, a sign of happiness, he would be aswell, and lets be real, he loved being a jokester!. "Now play it from here," the pointed at the part before the hard part He had been practising just now immeadiatly getting abel out of his thoughts . "so we can see if it blends in nicely with the rest." Friedrich coughed before leaning back on the couch, letting his student take over once again. The freshman nodded, a smile on his face as he began playing, nice and smoothely, thinking about what the teacher had told him to do, feeling the music more them before as he got into it, sloghtly closing his eyes at some parts, breathing in and out slowly and calmly as he got past the harder parts, not with ease, and made one little mistake at one note but ignored it playing further calmly. He stopped when reaching the last row and smiled brighter than before, he looked up at the austrian a smirk of pride on his slightly freckled face ” one single mistake, i think it’s a record” he said with a bit of a laugh before a frown appeared on his face ” sir “ he began as he looked at the teacher again ” don’t you miss austria?” he dared to ask ” i mean let’s be real..england is nice and all but it’s different” he said with a smile ” like i miss Russia too..well mostly the people russia itself isn’t a lot excrpt a lot of theatres which is greattt but still, i am even forgetting the language” he stated, the smile somewhat weaker but still there, looking up at friedrich ”just like you lost your accent..i guess” he continued keeping his eyes on the teacher
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

The boy started playing, playing like Friedrich would. Pride grew in his chest as he watched him play. ”one single mistake, I think it’s a record” The teacher laughed. "Yes, I think so too." A frown played around the young boy's eyebrows. ”sir“ Friedrich hummed. ” don’t you miss austria?" Friedrich was shooketh. He was not expecting that. ” i mean let’s be real..england is nice and all but it’s different. like i miss Russia too..well mostly the people russia itself isn’t a lot excrpt a lot of theatres which is greattt but still, i am even forgetting the language” Friedrich sighed before looking at the boy. "Well, I do miss Austria," he paused, trying to find the right words. "But I wouldn't trade it for Westwood. The people I met, the things I experienced- I couldn't have known those in Austria." He smiled. "Let's continue."
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Friedrich sighed before looking at the boy. "Well, I do miss Austria," he paused. "But I wouldn't trade it for Westwood. The people I met, the things I experienced- I couldn't have known those in Austria." He smiled. "Let's continue." Abel frowned at his anwser... why was he saying happy things but did he seem so unhappy????. A small encouraging smile appeared on his face in the hope that the austrian understood. ” alright sir” he said as he started playing and improvised some oarts, he liked to add things, he liked playing from his imagination more than the actual piece and felt like he could noe, since he had mastered the original one quite well... but he got kinda carried away in his imagination, his eyes closed as he completly lost the original song , freestyling to the max
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

”Alright sir.” The boy started playing, but he wasn't playing what was on the sheet music. He was ... freestylin'. Friedrich frowned. "Abel, Abel, Abel," He stopped the boy. "You do realise you kind of need to follow the sheet music, right?" He sighed. "Otherwise nobody will know what you're playing. Classical music finds it's beauty in the repetition of parts that were written hundreds of years ago." The Austrian relaxed a bit. "I have nothing against freestyling, but please do so in the correct genre." He bit his lip, thinking of what to do next.

"Ever thought about playing jazz?"
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

"Abel, Abel, Abel," Abel looked up doing the infamous tsss sigh as he looked up at the teacher . "You do realise you kind of need to follow the sheet music, right?" He sighed. The boy rolled his eyes but decided to let the man continue "Otherwise nobody will know what you're playing. Classical music finds it's beauty in the repetition of parts that were written hundreds of years ago." and just when he wanted to defend himself the teacher continued "I have nothing against freestyling, but please do so in the correct genre." He bit his lip, dunno why i left it in there, guess to fill up space or something? gosh i am lazy but anyways, the boi just stared at him for a bit slowly moving his hands back to othe keyes when suddenly the musicteacher said something that laid in his iterests, making his eyesspark again as he turned back to the teacher "Ever thought about playing jazz?". The russian blinked a little " ehhh not yet sir" he told his neighboor with a bit of a questioning look in his eyes " i've heard it before though, ofcourse, and it's ppretty lit i guess" he said with a bright smile ...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

The wee child blinked a little. "Ehhh, not yet sir" Friedrich raised his eyebrows. "I've heard it before though, ofcourse, and it's pretty lit I guess" He nodded. "You should try it. You'd fit right in." The teacher coughed. "I know a few jazz musicians, if you'd like I could introduce you to them."
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

"You should try it. You'd fit right in." The teacher coughed. "I know a few jazz musicians, if you'd like I could introduce you to them." Abel jumped up a little, even squeeling from joy as he looked up at the teacher with biggo eyes and the brightest smile ever 'really??????!" he gasped " this isn't a joke???" he asked just to be sure " cause if it was it would be sickening!". He couldn't fucking believe it..this would definetly be a chance he couldn't let go just like that!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Hitting them highnotes ( friedrich)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next