HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to, but I don't know if I can...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

I want to, but I don't know if I can... - Page 2 Empty

'I got an C,' she answered, a smile on her face because it was a better grade than before.
Jess smiled ” well that’s nice! Not great but its a good one “ she said exitement in her voice. She took a good look at the guitar the girl had in her hands and smiled ” so you play guiyar? Not that i didnt know, it was easily noticble by looking at yoir fingers, the marks.. you must play a lot.. well i can definetly hear that you are really good yoi know”
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Kate West, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 304

Character sheet

Jess smiled. 'Well that's nice! Not great but it's a good one,' she said, excitement in her voice.
  Joli smiled too as she nodded.
  'So you play guitar? Not that I didn't know, it was easily noticeable by looking at your fingers, the marks... You must play a lot... Well I can definitely hear that you are really good you know.'
  Joli blushed a little at the compliment and looked down at her guitar with a small smile. 'Yeah, well... I picked it up again. Haven't played in a while. I missed it, especially the writing,' she replied as she looked up again.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Science

Joli blushed a little at the compliment and looked down at her guitar with a small smile. 'Yeah, well... I picked it up again. Haven't played in a while. I missed it, especially the writing,' she replied as she looked up again. Jess smiled ” why did you stop??? Did the voices tell you to?? Were you too depressed or just didnt want too?” she asked, which she shouldn’t have
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

'Why did you stop??? Did the voices tell you to?? Were you too depressed or just didn't want to?' Jess asked.
  Joli froze as she looked at her. 'U-uh-eh...' she stuttered. 'Ex-excuse me?' She was doing so good and being reminded of someone knowing what was going on in her life didn't help recovering. A part of her wanted to tell Jess the things she was going, and still goes, through, though. But another part wanted to keep it all for herself, to protect herself from types like Jess or others who could betray her in that way. Pus, the voices told her she wasn't worth helping, so why bother others with her problems?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Joli froze as she looked at her. 'U-uh-eh...' she stuttered. 'Ex-excuse me?'. Jessica’s eyes widened as she realized what she said ” i am soooo sorryyy i shouldnt have asked that oh my god i am so sorry, my fucking eyes... i am so sorry , i couldn’t help it oh my god , are you alright?? Oh wait ofcourse you are not oh my god sorry joli” she stressed
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Jessica's eyes widened. 'I am soooo sorryyy I shouldn't have asked that oh my god I am so sorry, my fucking eyes... I am so sorry, I couldn't help it oh my god, are you allright?? Oh wait of course you are not oh my god sorry Joli,' she stressed.
  All Joli could do was stare at her, blinking as she listened to the rambling Jess, who was clearly sorry. 'U-uh, well, I...' the French girl stuttered. 'I-It's... Okay?' she replied, not really knowing what to do now. Clearly Jess was sorry and Joli didn't want quarral again with her. She cleared her throat as she looked down, tapping on her guitar.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'U-uh, well, I...' the French girl stuttered. 'I-It's... Okay?' she replied, Jess smiled all relieved and stuff before she looked around her, she liked the students lounge, it was a place for everyone to come togheter and have fun, but not anymore...everything changed so much since she was expelled. She smiled ” soooo you and feliciano huhhh” she said with asmile ” how did it all start? “ she asked inrested in joli and her ex kinda boyfriend but mot really
Back to top Go down
Joli Favre
Sad Animallover
Joli Favre

Character sheet

Joli was awkwardly tapping on her guitar, waiting for Jess to say something as she couldn't find any interesting to be talking about herself.
  'Soooo you and Feliciano huhhh,' Jess said with a smile.
  Joli looked up again and couldn't not smile when she mentioned the cute Italian guy.
  'How did it all start?' she asked.
  'Oh, well,' Joli laughed while she felt herself blush. 'It... I guess it started on... Well, no, there was something going on before that but like... We really got together on new years eve, I guess,' she told Jess with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

I want to, but I don't know if I can...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Second Floor :: -
Jump to: