HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cripple ( k8 )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Name : sanne
Coins : 210

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

cripple ( k8 ) - Page 4 Empty

Kate laughed. 'Cool. You ever think you want to do graffiti?' she asked him. abel nodded " yeahhh ofcourse, it would be lit!" he replied as he started to think about how awesome it would be " you dwo it, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet

Abel nodded. 'Yeahhh of course, it would be lit!' he replied. 'You do it, right?'
  Kate nodded. 'Yep,' she answered with a certain pride in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Kate nodded. 'Yep,' she answered with a certain pride in her voice.
Abel blinked "BOI you have to teach me!" he said again full of excitement, yep this was worth skipping soicial studies for
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'BOI you have to teach me!' he said full of excitement.
  Kate laughed. 'Sure.' She turned to a empty page of her sketchbook and handed it over to him, together with her pencil. 'Draw me something,' she said.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Kate laughed. 'Sure.' She turned to a empty page of her sketchbook and handed it over to him, together with her pencil. 'Draw me something,' she said. Abel looked at her for a bit before he looked back at the paper grabbing it as he started sketchhing random hands, something he had practiced on for years now and he really felt like he was acin it. " here" the boy said with a proud smile on his freckeled face, nah this kid didn't lack any kind of selfesteem
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Abel grabbed the paper and pencil and started to draw. Kate looked at him and saw he was drawing hands. She wasn't as good as him at this age, that was for sure. It looked like he practiced nearly every day.
  'Here,' the boy said with a proud smile on his face as he showed it.
  Kate smiled. 'Those are actually really good, Abel!' She herself always struggled with hands and at the sight of Abels hand she knew she maybe could learn something from him one time. 'The lining is awesome, the shading needs some more practise though,' she pointed out as she tapped on the paper. 'Here, you see, the light comes from that point, so the shading should be there,' she explained him as she demonstrated it with her own hands.
Back to top Go down
Abel De Jong
Artsy Kid
Abel De Jong

Character sheet

Kate smiled. 'Those are actually really good, Abel!, The lining is awesome, the shading needs some more practise though,' she pointed out as she tapped on the paper. 'Here, you see, the light comes from that point, so the shading should be there,' she explained him as she demonstrated it with her own hands. Abel smile grew wider as he noticed how happy she seemed to be, making him happier than he was before. The russian nodded "ohh yeh i get it, i forgot about that...damn how did you get that good?" he asked, extremely intrested in her background now " like damn...did you get lessons?
or are ou self taught? i am self taught..well my dad draws..but only in black and white....and he never really does..."

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Abels smile grew wider and that made Kate happy too. He nodded. 'Ohh yeh I get that, I forgot about that... Damn how did you get that good?' he asked.
  Kate chuckled.
  'Like damn... Did you get lessons? Or are you self taught? I am self taught... Well my dad draws... But only in black and white... And he never really does...'
  'Well, apparently it's in the family,' Kate answered with a short laugh. 'I am self taught though. Well, my grandma helped me with some things, and the people who actually got me into graffiti and stuff, but I'm mostly self taught, yeah. And now Ro helps me too if I need it,' she said. She never really saw any of Ro's pieces, but his tips were awesome and always helped her, so she expected him to be at least better than average.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

cripple ( k8 )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: