HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

waking up and stuff (kate) - Page 3 Empty

'He had his reasons. And I was perfectly able to get in his car, I didn't need an ambulance,' she explained. 'And I can give you plenty of examples of him caring for me,' she said. Hannes rolled his eyes "fine believe in whatever lie you believe in " he said as he looked away saying it was getting l a ter and later "well where is ronan?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Culture

Hannes rolled his eyes. 'Fine believe in whatever lie you believe in,' he said as he looked away.
  Kate sighed but didn't say anything back. She looked at the door again, impatiently waiting for Ronan to come. It was getting later and later and Kate was almost closing her eyes for a nap when Hannes spoke up again.
   'Well where is Ronan?'
   She jumped up a bit in her bed. She looked around her and her heart rate got to normal again when she saw where she was. 'Eeehh,' she started. 'He is eh... Not here,' she stated, a bit confused as she saw he was indeed still gone. Kate sighed deeply. 'I don't know man, he will come eventually, I guess,' she shrugged but she was getting a bit uncomfortable know. The fact that it was getting late and knowing she actually had to sleep here made her nervous and she hated it, especially now Hannes was lying next to her.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

. 'Eeehh,' she started. 'He is eh... Not here,' she stated. Kate sighed deeply. 'I don't know man, he will come eventually, I guess,' she shrugged. Hannes sighted "yeah..i sure hope he does" he admitted as he closed his eyes for a second or 10 "like now would be great"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes sighed. 'Yeah... I sure hope he does,' he said. 'Like now would be great.'
  Kate looked at him. 'Why?' she asked. 'Normally you want everything but him being close.'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate looked at him. 'Why?' she asked. 'Normally you want everything but him being close.' hannes sighted as he pointed at a table on the other isde of my room "because someone laid my phone there and i have been staring at the lights flickering for like 13 minutes and i reallyyy need my phone" he said
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes sighed and pointed a the table on the other side of the room. 'Because someone laid my phone there and I have been staring at the lights flickering for like 13 minutes and I reallyyy need my phone,' he said.
  Kate looked at the phone. 'And you think he will give you that?' she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'And you think he will give you that?' she asked him. Hannes sighted once more " i sure fucking hope he does i can't stand unread messages" he said while staringg at his phone
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes sighed once more. 'I sure fucking hope he does I can't stand unread messages,' he said while staring at his phone.
  Kate nodded and sighed as she looked to the door again. 'Well, one way to find out I guess... If only he was present here...'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Kate nodded and sighed as she looked to the door again. 'Well, one way to find out I guess... If only he was present here...' hannes looked around the room and a small smile appeared on his face as he noticed something "well he is here...i mean not in this room but in this shitty hospital , i mean he wouldn't leave without his coat" he said aas he looked at the coat hanging over a chair
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well he is here... I mean not in this room but in this shitty hospital, I mean he wouldn't leave without his coat,' Hannes then said as he looked at the coat hanging over a chair.
  Kate followed his gaze and saw indeed Ronans coat. Her face lit up, together with her hair of course since she couldn't seem to fucking control that. 'Well, that's one step forward. I think he will be here soon then I guess,' she said hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Well, that's one step forward. I think he will be here soon then I guess,' she said hopeful. Hannes nodded "yeah ..same" he said while stairing at his phone which was clearly buzzing "who the fuck puts a phone so far away from the owner are they mentally disabled?" he groaned with narrowed eyes
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes nodded. 'Yeah.. Same,' he said while staring at his phone. 'Who the fuck puts a phone so far away from the owner are they mentally disabled?' he groaned.
  'Aw, suck to be you, hm?' Kate chuckled. 'It's just a phone, they're probably just spamming in the chat, nothing important,' she said.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Aw, suck to be you, hm?' Kate chuckled while hannes nodded 'It's just a phone, they're probably just spamming in the chat, nothing important,' she said. He rolled his eyes "
i don't care i want to be u p d a t e d "
the german argued as he laid his head down " plus it isn't just the chat" he added
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Hannes rolled his eyes. 'I don't care I want to be u p d a t e d,' he said as he laid his head down. 'Plus it isn't just the chat,' he added.
  'Oh? What more then?' Kate asked him.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Oh? What more then?' Kate asked him. Hannes sighted again " friends in warlingham, friends in germany, maybe friedrich...well probably friedrich but hopefully not" he explained as he slowly died, his life exptence dropping every light flicker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next