HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

waking up and stuff (kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

waking up and stuff (kate) - Page 11 Empty

'All you had to say was CAN YOU P L E A S E,' he spaced.
  Kate frowned a bit as she looked at him. 'Dude... Chill,' she said, her voice tired. 'Fine, can you please give me some water?' she asked, too fucking tired for this shit.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

'Dude... Chill,' she said, her voice tired. 'Fine, can you please give me some water?' she asked, too fucking tired for this shit.
Ronan looked at her " not anymore, should have thought about that before you were that audacious "
he said as the caring dad he was, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Not anymore, should have thought about that before you were that audacious,' he said, his eyes closed.
  'Are you kidding me? Dude, what the fuck?!' Kate responded, getting angry now. She looked away for a moment, considering her options, but eventually she decided to get some water herself then. Walking would help her not to fall asleep aswell. So with some struggle the girl finally got out of bed, almost fell but didn't as she picked up her crutches. The girl mumbled some inaudible things as she walked past Ronan to get some water. She drunk a couple of glasses and then went back to her bed, climbing in it with some struggle again. She might have broken something before, but never her leg and you have to get used to getting in and out of a hospital bed for the first time in fucking five years or something.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Ronan just sighted and started to read one of those magazines you know, the really bad once you only see in the hospital? yeah those before looking at kate again "see that wasn't that hard" he said with a small smile on his face as he continued to read the next page
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'See that wasn't that hard,' he said with a small smile on his face before reading again.
  'Fuck off,' she responded as she shifted in her bed, searching for the most comfortable position. 'What are you reading?' she then asked as she tried to look at the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'Fuck off,' she responded as she shifted in her bed, searching for the most comfortable position. 'What are you reading?' she then asked "i dunno man, some kind of magazine they have layig around here" he said without taking his eyes of off the page " you should go to sleep though, it's late" he suggested calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I dunno man, some kind of magazine they have laying around here,' Ronan answered without looking up. 'You should go to sleep though, it's late,' he said calmly.
  Kate smiled softly and shook her head. 'Nah...' She turned on the light that was besides her bed and took her pencil again. She shifted in her bed again so that the light shone on her cast, but not that she had her back turned to Ronan. She took the pencil again and started drawing, hoping it would take her awake for enough time.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

He looked at her now, as he put away the magazine and crossed his arms once more " alrigh, let me put it this way, you need to go to sleep right now" he said calmly but with a strict undertone in his accent
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Alright, let me put it this way, you need to go to sleep right now,' he said calmly but with a strict undertone.
  Kate looked up to him from her creation. 'I'm not tired,' she shrugged as she continued drawing again. 'You can go to sleep though, I mean, I'm not going anywhere,' she said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'I'm not tired,' she shrugged as she continued drawing again. 'You can go to sleep though, I mean, I'm not going anywhere,' she said with a small chuckle. Ronan blinked "exactly, because you are going to sleep right now" he said as stood up to turn of the lights
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Exactly, because you are going to sleep right now,' he said as he stood up.
  Kate looked up. 'Dude, don't tell me what to do. I am seriously not going anywhere cause there's nowhere to go,' she shrugged. 'I stay here, draw a little, and sleep when... I'm getting tired.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked up. 'Dude, don't tell me what to do. I am seriously not going anywhere cause there's nowhere to go,' she shrugged. 'I stay here, draw a little, and sleep when... I'm getting tired. "you can't draw if the ights are off" he said as he unplugged her light and took away her drawin stufff "goodnight kate" he said walking back to his chair
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'You can't draw if the nights are off,' he said as he turned off the light and took away her drawing stuff. 'Goodnight Kate,' he said walking back to his chair.
  Kate raised her arms in anger. 'Dude!' she exclaimed. 'You can't just take that, I've fought for that!' she said. She sighed deep and leaned back against her pillow, staring at Ronan, her brows furrowed and her lips in a thin, angry line.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate raised her arms in anger. 'Dude!' she exclaimed. 'You can't just take that, I've fought for that!' she said. She sighed deep and leaned back against her pillow, staring at Ronan, her brows furrowed and her lips in a thin, angry line. "ehm...does it look like i care ?" he said as he sat down and placed the drawing stuff next to him
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Ehm... Does it look like I care?' Ronan said as he sat down.
  Kate groaned loudly. 'Oh my god...' she closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath. She didn't want to go to fucking sleep.
  Why do I have to fucking stay here, oh my god.
  'Can't we like... Ask for that shit Hannes has? Cause I swear I'm not tired at all and if you want me to sleep...' That was a lie, but it would be fucking helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

waking up and stuff (kate)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next