HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A really important question ( dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

A really important question ( dylan) - Page 3 Empty

Dylan smiled. 'Really? Wow...' jess smiled as she nodded 'I am Hannes' favourite teacher?' he asked Jess clearly confused by the news. "yeah...i am a 98% sure you are, he doesn't go to nick's classes anymore because they hate eachother so badly, he dislikes emelie's subjects so, because it is hannes,
he dislikes emelie aswell, and friedrich...is friedrich..even though i am sure he likes him as a brother..somewhere..but absolutely not as a teacher...which i find strange cause friedrich is an awesome teacher...not many people realize that though..."
she said looking away for a second " so yeh...you are doing a great job if you ask me"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

'Yeah... I am a 98% sure you are, he doesn't go to nick's classes anymore because they hate eachother so badly, he dislikes emelie's subjects so, because it is hannes,
he dislikes emelie aswell, and friedrich...is friedrich..even though i am sure he likes him as a brother..somewhere..but absolutely not as a teacher...which i find strange cause friedrich is an awesome teacher...not many people realize that though...' she said. 'So yeh... You are doing a great job if you ask me.'
  Dylan smiled brightly. 'I didn't know that... Thank you, Jess,' he said sincere. 'Is Friedrich your favourite teacher?' he asked her, noticing how she talked about him, something that is very rare for a student. He had heard the things students said about him. Honestly, he was afraid as fuck for him, but Dylan didn't hate him.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan smiled brightly. 'I didn't know that... Thank you, Jess,' he said sincere, jess smiled, happy that he was happy . 'Is Friedrich your favourite teacher?' he asked her. Jess nodded " yeahh he absolutely is, i don't really know why, he is just doing his job, and a pretty good one aswell, i mean i get good grades for geography..except topography and religion , ofcourse he gives lots of detention but i don't mind all that much, i usually get away with things, and if not than i get away with talking to myself in detention while staring out of a window..cause i can't really help it, plus we happen to watch the same crimeshows so we share our psychological theories on who killed him or her, ccause we're bove into psychology, plus i am one of his favourite students so that's a pretty good privilage most of the time" she explained with a smile
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Jess nodded. 'Yeahh he absolutely is, i don't really know why, he is just doing his job, and a pretty good one aswell, i mean i get good grades for geography..except topography and religion , ofcourse he gives lots of detention but i don't mind all that much, i usually get away with things, and if not than i get away with talking to myself in detention while staring out of a window..cause i can't really help it, plus we happen to watch the same crimeshows so we share our psychological theories on who killed him or her, ccause we're bove into psychology, plus i am one of his favourite students so that's a pretty good privilage most of the time,' she explained with a smile.
  Dylan smiled too. 'I'm happy for him that you like him. I haven't heard very good things about him... At least, from the things the other students say,' he said.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan smiled too. 'I'm happy for him that you like him. I haven't heard very good things about him... At least, from the things the other students say,' he said. "yeah...not many peoply like him...they say he is too strict and stuff, which is true, but it is something you need to accept, i mean at the end of the day, he is the teacher and principle, responsible at too many levels, which is lots of stress and he just wants you too do great in your life, and that0s why he is strict i think...i mean yeh he mayb a dick sometime but we all have our moments, you just need to move on and try harder...but fun is more important ofcourse but still...plus i have known him since he started teaching here so yeh...that is that.." she told him
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Yeah...not many peoply like him...they say he is too strict and stuff, which is true, but it is something you need to accept, i mean at the end of the day, he is the teacher and principle, responsible at too many levels, which is lots of stress and he just wants you too do great in your life, and that0s why he is strict i think...i mean yeh he mayb a dick sometime but we all have our moments, you just need to move on and try harder...but fun is more important ofcourse but still...plus i have known him since he started teaching here so yeh...that is that...' she told him.
  'I understand,' Dylan responded. He sighed and looked at the girl with a small smile. 'Do you have any other questions, Jess?' he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'I understand,' Dylan responded. He sighed and looked at the girl with a small smile. 'Do you have any other questions, Jess?' he asked her. jess though for a moment "yeah i do! " she then said as she turned to look at him and asked ..the question "what's rasism?" she asked with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

She thought for a moment. 'Yeah I do!' she then said as she turned to look at him.
  Dylan smiled and leaned against his desk.
  'What's racism?' she asked with a smile on her face.
  Aahh, there you have the infamous question.
  'Well... Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior,' he explained.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Well... Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior,' he explained. jessica blinked "like....ehm..." it took a longgg time to process this , so she was just processing it for a few minutes before she opened her mouth again "you lost me by the word pre...pr..predudice sir" she said in all honesty as she looked at the teacher
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Like... Ehm...' It took a long time for her to say anything else but Dylan kept waiting patiently as he went to sit a bit more comfortable on his desk.
  'You lost me by the word pre... Pr... Preduduce sir,' she said as she looked at the teacher.
  'Prejudice? Yeah, I get that...' He thought for a moment about how he could explain this simple and clear. 'Racism is the belief that your race is better than another race. That's an example though, but something that is very common in racism. But you can be racist in religion, sexuality, or anything else you can't change,' he explained.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Racism is the belief that your race is better than another race. That's an example though, but something that is very common in racism. But you can be racist in religion, sexuality, or anything else you can't change,' he explained. jess nodded " so" she began as she turned to the teacher and began walkeking to the desk aswell "when sophie tells joli that killing herself is the only option for her it's racism?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'So,' Jess started as she walked to the desk aswell. 'When Sophie tells Joli that killing herself is the only option for her it's racism?' she asked him.
  Dylan almost choked on his own saliva when hearing that. 'She says what?!' he exclaimed in shock. 'Does she really say that to her? In person? Have you heard her?' he asked Jess. He knew Sophie wasn't the nicest towards some people, but telling someone to kill themselves is just wrong. Fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'She says what?!' he exclaimed in shock. Jess actually was shaken by the sudden outburst and stepped back a little, eyes widened 'Does she really say that to her? In person? Have you heard her?' he asked Jess. "eh....nooo?" she lied nervously "she has never said that before...sir"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Eh... Nooo?' she said. 'She has never said that before... Sir.'
  Dylan noticed that she was nervous and frowned as he looked at her. He didn't want to question her honesty, but she said it much confidence when she told him Sophie said that. And from what he knows about Sophie, there was maybe a small change she could say that, although he refused to believe it. 'Are you sure, Jess?' he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Are you sure, Jess?' he asked her. jess flinched a little, remembering how angry kate had been at her when she told dylan something ..what if that happened again...sophie would kill her, kate was...fucked up...but soof could be the devil herself ... she nodded , her hands were shaking however just like rest of her body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

A really important question ( dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next