HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

'Tsk, you don't even care,' Kate said as she shook her head. 'Like I asked earlier, when will you learn care?. Ronan did look up this time, dropping his pen as he stood up, eyes narrowed "when will i care?" he asked his voice filled with anger as his voice rose "i have always cares mrs West, if i remember correctly, i was the one driving you all the way up to your grandma, twice! i was the one who picked you up when you were in jail and i was the one who took you in after your gran died, by choice!
i could have just let you on your own. Do you think i would have if i didn't care?!"
his hands started shaking as he stared at her
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

Ronan looked up now, dropped his pen and stood up. 'When will I care?' he asked, his voice filled with anger as his voice rose.
  Kate swallowed nervously but kept looking back at him.
  'I have always cared mrs West, if I remember correctly, I was the one driving you all the way up to your grandma, twice! I was the one who picked you up when you were in jail and I was the one who took you in after your gran died, by choice! I could have just let you on your own. Do you think I would have if I didn't care?!'
  Kate was silent for a moment and shifted her gaze to his hands since she noticed them shaking. She knew what that could mean. She looked back at Ronan, fear in her eyes. She tried her best to hide it though, without much succes since she automatically shifted backwards from him.
  'Well,' she inhaled deeply, trying to calm her nerves, 'you didn't care when I almost drowned today! I could have died, okay!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

'Well,' she inhaled deeply, trying to calm her nerves, 'you didn't care when I almost drowned today! I
could have died, okay!'. Ronan looked at her his eyes still narrowed "but you didn't, you are standing here alive and well!" he nearly shouted "youwere just dripping all over the death certificates something i happen to care about a little bit more at that moment than a kid that didn't die and is alive and well !" he shouted this time
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

'But you didn't, you are standing here alive and well!' he nearly shouted. 'You were just dripping all over the death certificates something I happen to care about a little bit more at that moment than a kid that didn't die and is alive and well!' he shouted.
  Kate flinched at his voice and looked away. She was silent when she heard what she had made wet.
  Fuck man.
  'Well...' She paused for a long moment, sighing as she shifted a little bit more away from Ronan, not feeling comfortable at all with the sudden state of things. 'I didn't know, you didn't say anything too...' she shrugged as she still looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

'Well...' She paused for a long moment, sighing as she shifted a little bit more away from Ronan, 'I didn't know, you didn't say anything too...' she shrugged as she still looked away from him. Ronan let out a deep sight "you're right about that" he said once he had calmed down and fell back in his chair "it's just ..all this damn stress, it's secondary school all over again.." he said as he looked at his desk for a second "as a Pedagogue you would think this parenting thing is a lot easier" he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

He let out a deep sigh. 'You're right about that,' he said once he had calmed down and fell back in his chair. 'It's just... All this damn stress, it's secondary school all over again... As a pedagogue you would think this parenting thing is a lot easier,' he mumbled.
  Kate looked up again and smiled a half smile, trying to lighten the ambiance. 'Well... I never had a dad for like seventeen years. I don't really know how to handle all this too. It's just so sudden, everything all at once...' She sighed deeply. 'And, I admit, I have never been that easy.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

'Well... I never had a dad for like seventeen years. I don't really know how to handle all this too. It's just so sudden, everything all at once...' She sighed deeply. 'And, I admit, I have never been that easy.'. Ronan nodded a small smile on his face "i can believe that yeh" he said calmly as he looked at his daughter a faint of pride in his gray eyes
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

Ronan nodded, a small smile on his face. 'I can believe that yeh,' he said calmly as he looked at Kate.
  Kate smiled back before looking away, fumbling with a almost ripped of piece of her skirt. 'Ro?' She looked up again. 'Am I a problem to you?' she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

Kate smiled back before looking away, fumbling with a almost ripped of piece of her skirt. 'Ro?' She looked up again. 'Am I a problem to you?' she asked softly. The irishman blinked, staying quiet for at leat half a minute before anwsering "your not anymore of a problem than any other student in this freakshow of a school kate" he told her calmly, followed by yet another deep sight
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

He blinked, staying quiet for at least half a minute. 'Your not anymore of a problem than any other student in this freakshow of a school Kate,' he told her calmly, followed by yet another deep sigh.
  'Well there are a couple of students who don't cause trouble,' Kate shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

'Well there are a couple of students who don't cause trouble,' Kate shrugged. Ronan shrugged " the ones who do make the average drop dramatically"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

Ronan shrugged. 'The ones who do make the average drop dramatically.'
  Kate chuckled. 'Yeah, I guess so...' She sighed and got comfortable on her couch. 'I'm going to sleep now though, goodnight,' she said as she crawled under the blanket, doing some stupid game on her old phone instead of actually sleeping.

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: