HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doggo (Friedrich)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

Doggo (Friedrich) Empty

He sighted a really smoll smiled on his freckled face as he walked dwn the hallway in his arms a box, that he had found in the attic back in germany. Where he had gone after the worst couple of  days in austria everr. But what he had found kind of made up for it, finally anwsering the questions he had but also making thr guilt he already had worse. He clsed his eyes for a second before opening the door and put the box next t a few empty beer bottles he had collected and walked towards the window to open it beforre falling down on his bed where he laid for a couple of minutes to think before opening them again when he heard something move next to him, looking at a box next to him on the ground...
[justify][center]
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Name : Izza
Other accounts : Sophie Smith, Feliciano Vargas, Dmitri Krylov
Coins : 74

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Mixed

Doggo (Friedrich) Empty

Friedrich was following his small German brother though the halls. Surprise, not as human, no, as a fly. And why was this young man following his brother? Simple, it was the third day of Christmas! And Hannes didn't get any presents yet, so Fried bought him a present. And now, he was checking in to see if Hannes was happy with what he bought him!
Back to top Go down
https://westwood.actieforum.com
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Doggo (Friedrich) Empty

Hannes sights when suddenly the box made a sound, a very familliar sound. The  german blinked as he slowly jumped out, a thing jumping out of it and he couldn't believe his eyes as it jumped on top of him . He looked around him " oh my gott poor dog who the fuck puts a dog in a box for i don't know how long! poor dog" he said as he petted him. He frowned "how did you get here though? oh my god soof is that you please stop gettin in my dorm it's creepy as fuck " he said as he watched the pupper play with a fallen beer bottle he looked around and noticed pupper stuff he frowned walking towards it as he found a letter and  carefully opened it. He frwned as he unfolded it and nearly fainted...
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Doggo (Friedrich) Empty

He flew around, anxious for his reaction. The small doggo jumped on top of his little bro. " oh my gott poor dog who the fuck puts a dog in a box for i don't know how long! poor dog" Fried sighed. "how did you get here though? oh my god soof is that you please stop gettin in my dorm it's creepy as fuck " The pupperino played with a beer bottle... uh-oh... Hannes walked up to the letter, which he opened. Fried quickly transformed into human form. His little brother nearly fainted, so he ran to him and supported him. "surprise," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Doggo (Friedrich) Empty

Suddenly someone approached "surprise," it whispered. Hannes fkng screamed by the sudden social contact and  let himself fall on his bed his eyes widened "was the fu-" he said breathing heavily "how???" he blinked "when????" he looked at the puuper that had jumped on top of his bed to make sure the german was still alive "why??" he said as a smile appeared on his face a huge thing for the german
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Fuchs
Total Asshole
Friedrich Fuchs

Character sheet

Doggo (Friedrich) Empty

"was the fu- how??? when???? why??" The puppy had jumped on top of the bed his brother had just fallen on. A smile appeared on his face. Mission accomplished. "Your Christmas present brother" Friedrich smiled as well. "How are you gonna name him?" He sat down next to his brother and pet the doggo.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Doggo (Friedrich) Empty

"Your Christmas present brother" Friedrich smiled as well. Hannes blinked, he hasn0t had a present fr christmas since his grandpa died.. well not real presents cause a pen didn't count as a present according to the german  "How are you gonna name him?" Friedrich  sat down next to his brother and pet the doggo. Hannes reallyyyyy wanted to say H A L F brother but decided to let it go for now or forever depending on how this conversation would go. He looked around him and saw an egg...perfect "ehm...Eggo sounds about right"   he said  happily  as he looked away for a moment,  looking at the box filled wiith letters. He frowned, he didn't have anything for fredrich..it was pretty much the only thing he could give... He sighted as the smile disappeared and stood up walking towards it and picked it up with a bit of hesistance before putting it on the bed "here" he said pushing it towards the austrian before stepping back a bit, the doggo following, and there he stood , waiting for friedrich to open it, the doggo runningbetween the two brothers wanting to give them both the attention they deserved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doggo (Friedrich) Empty

Back to top Go down

Doggo (Friedrich)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1