HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snitch'n ( Dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Snitch'n  ( Dylan)  Empty

Her eyes widened as she walked in, dropping onto the floor as soon as she opened the door, her heard pounting in her chest as she looked at the many pieces of shell on the ground, pictures burned and her notebook turned to ashes. She shivered in fear and anger as she looked out on the devistation tears streaming down on her face as she stocked her breath. Every was gone...all the memories she had with each shell. She stood up and staggered towatd her bed falling down on the brokenshells when to her biggest relief she found the smallest shell of them all, the one her grandma in new zealand had given her when she left new zealand, the one that started the entire collections, the one that was worth the most to her. She grabbed it and put it in her pocket. But the pain of losing the other valuable shells...pictures was still on her mind as she leaned against her bed tears rolling down her face as she sat there for 15 minutes before she stood up., this was all mister collin's fault...he was the only one who knew! and now kate knew!. She walked towards the door, tears still in her eyes

She had left her dorm and was on her way to mister collin' s classroom, it had to be his fault! no one else knew!. She slammed open the door and walked in "You promised not to tell anyone!" she shouted trying to hold in the tears
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Dylan was working on his next class when suddenly the door was slammed open. He was scared to death for a moment, almost falling from his chair, changing his form too.
  'You promised not to tell anyone!' Jess shouted when she walked in.
  Dylan stood up with a frown, forced himself to change back, and slowly walked up to her. He had his hands half way up and open, showing he meant no harm. 'Jess, what is wrong? Where are you talking about?' he asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan stood up with a frown after he had almost fallen of his chair , forced himself to change back, and slowly walked up to her. He had his hands half way up and open, showing he meant no harm. 'Jess, what is wrong? Where are you talking about?' he asked with concern. Jess was fucking shaking of anger a few angry tears rolling down her face "You told kate! And now she has destroyed everything i care about!" she screamed loudly, breathing heavingly while angry crying cause that is a thing
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

He could see her shaking from anger and a few tears rolled down her face. 'You told Kate! And now she has destroyed everything I care about!' she screamed loudly.
  Dylan shook his head, not knowing where she was talking about. 'Told Kate what?' Then it clicked.
  Oh no.
  He shook his head even more. 'N-No, Jess, belief me! I didn't told her! Absolutely not, I promise!' he said desperately. 'I said I would tell Ronan, something I needed to do. I would mention your name otherwise he won't know where I got the information but it wasn't the intention for Kate to know! Really, Jess, please...'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan shook his head, not knowing where she was talking about. 'Told Kate what?' She narrowed her eyes. He shook his head even more. 'N-No, Jess, belief me! I didn't told her! Absolutely not, I promise!' he said desperately. 'I said I would tell Ronan, something I needed to do. I would mention your name otherwise he won't know where I got the information but it wasn't the intention for Kate to know! Really, Jess, please...'. She saw he was telling the truth but just couldn't get it "Then it's all Ronan's fault!" she shouted "Well i can't go into my own fuucking dorm now! everything is gone! everything..."
she looked away crossing her arms shivering from head to toe
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Then it's all Ronans fault!' she shouted. 'Well I can't go into my own fucking dorm now! Everything is gone! Everything...' She looked away, crossing her arms and was shivering from top to toe.
  Dylan walked up to her. 'Please don't blame Ronan, I'm sure it wasn't his intention either. Maybe Kate just suspected it without him telling or... Just...' He sighed and layed his hand on her arm, hoping he could give her some support. 'You told me everything is lost... What do you mean?' he asked, hoping he wouldn't go too far with how he was handling this.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan walked up to her. 'Please don't blame Ronan, I'm sure it wasn't his intention either. Maybe Kate just suspected it without him telling or... Just...' He sighed and layed his hand on her arm. 'You told me everything is lost... What do you mean?' he asked. Jess nodded "SHE destroyed all my photographs notes and my shells...the only things i care about in the world..well that and my phone and friends, family and Dmitri..ofcourse..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'SHE destroyed all my photographs notes and my shells... The only things I care about in the world... Well that and my phone and friends, family and Dmitri... Of course...' Jess nodded.
  Dylan sighed. 'Jess... I'm so sorry...' he told her sincerely. 'How many shells did you have? Did she really destroyed everything?' he asked with disbelief. He knew Kate had anger issues, but it's pretty damn bad right now. He would like to help her, to make sense to her again, but to be honest, he was a bit afraid of her now...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan sighed. 'Jess... I'm so sorry...' he told her sincerely. 'How many shells did you have? Did she really destroyed everything?' he asked with disbelief. Jess sights " I had 234 now i have 1 " she told him softly "Luckily the most special one...but still...she is going to kill me if i don't watch out!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

She sighed. 'I had 234 now I have 1,' she told him softly. 'Luckily the most special one... But still... She is going to kill me if I don't watch out!'
  Dylan sighed in sympathy and disbelief. Kate destroying Jess' very important shells was far enough. She destroyed a students property, she needed to pay for that... Even the shells won't have a price, it's sentimental, something you can't buy... 'Kate won't kill you,' he said shaking his head. 'I'm sure of that. She had her rage, it will calm down soon enough...' He hoped it was true.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Kate won't kill you,' he said shaking his head. 'I'm sure of that. She had her rage, it will calm down soon enough...' He hoped it was true. Jess shook her head in disbeliefe "This is kate were talking about! she never calms down, she or that creepy boyfriend of hers will most certainly kill me...oh my god i have to hide..where's dmitri?!" sshe said looking around her
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Jess shook her head. 'This is Kate we're talking about! She never calms down, she or that creepy boyfriend of hers will most certainly kill me... Oh my god I have to hide... Where's Dmitri?!' She said looking around her.
  Dylan held her with both hands. 'Jess, calm down, look at me... She has a boyfriend?' He asked with concern. A creepy boyfriend... He didn't knew why Kate had the drugs, he only knew she had it in her dorm and that it wasn't hers. 'Who is that boyfriend? Did you meet him?' he asked her. He felt guilty questioning her without good support but he needed to know, he needed to know that boyfriend may be the cause of all this. A bad boyfriend could do serious harm, even to a person like Kate...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Dylan held her with both hands. 'Jess, calm down, look at me... She has a boyfriend?' He asked with concern. She shook her head keeping her mouth shut afraid that she would get kate even madder she she jut lookeed away shivering intensly
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Jess shook her head and looked away. Dylan understood she was scared, but he had to know.
  'Jess, please... I need to know... I promise Kate won't hurt you. Tell me what you know, please,' he begged her, looking her in the eye. He wanted to help them both so much. He was afraid he couldn't protect Jess and that it will be his fault, but he needed to trust on this and he thought this was the best thing to do now. 'Jess... I need to know everything. For Kate's safety, and yours.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Snitch'n ( Dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1