HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

See or be seen ( Alex)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Name : lol
Coins : 302

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

See or be seen ( Alex)  Empty

Jessica was just chillin in the schoolyard, one of her favourite places around here, so nice, calming and honestly just neat to hang out. Especially when there were other people around. She sat down on one of the benches in between the two huge trees that were fkng everywhere around there. She huffed as she put on some music and closed her eyes for a moment to give her mind a bit of rest after that long november day. She tightened her scarf, it was getting colder, especially for the californian girl...,
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Dylan Collins
Coins : 38

Character sheet
Science/Culture: Mixed

They were walking on the pavement. It was getting really well. Alex was surprised how fast she recognized things here. It was still difficult sometimes, but they were getting used to it pretty well. Suddenly they felt something from next of them and Alex turned their head towards it. There was a... bench... And there was sitting a person on it! Alexis smiled as they approached the bench. They weren't really talkative and out-going, but a simple conversation couldn't hurt anybody, right?
  'Hi,' they greeted the person when they arrived, almost bumping into the bench. They smiled as they sat down next to the unknown person.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'Hi,'. Jess opened her brown eyes to see who talked . She smiled as she recognised them classmate "Oh hey alex!" jessica said with a big smile, she had never really talked to them since they were in the front of the class next to kate while she sat in the back with dmitri...jess did talk to kate a lot though...she smiled more "How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

'Oh hey Alex!' the person said.
  They knew immediately that it was Jessica Anderson, and she most likely had a huge smile right now. Alex smiled back.
  'How are you doing?' Jessica asked.
  'I'm doing great!' Alex answered. 'How about you?' they asked, trying to determine where Jess was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'I'm doing great!' Alex answered. 'How about you?' they asked, trying to determine where Jess was exactly. "I am doing awesome, i mean, i just came back from taking a dip in the pool the best part about this school you know, swimming is the best no distractions around you you know...well that depends on where your swimming though i mean if youre swimming wth fish around you than it's lots of distraction ...but if it isn't than well there's just water...not that that isn't great and all....well you know ..."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

'I am doing awesome, I mean, I just came back from taking a dip in the pool the best part about this school you know, swimming is the best no distractions around you you know... Well that depends on where you're swimming though I mean if you're swimming with fish around you than it's lots of distraction... But if it isn't than well there's just water... Not that that isn't great and all... Well you know...'
  Alex smiled and nodded. 'That's nice. I've never swam since I got blind,' Alex told her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Alex smiled and nodded. 'That's nice. I've never swam since I got blind,' Alex told her. Jessica frowned "Oh really...that's a shame..." she said as she looked around her for other people. "Well how
do you like the school...and the other students?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

'Oh really... That's a shame...' Jess said.
  Alex shrugged. 'Maybe I can do it sometimes again.'
  'Well how do you like the school... And the other students?' Jess then asked.
  'I like it,' Alex said smiling. 'The school is nice and I'm getting to know it by now. And the students are... Let's say... All very different, but I like that.'
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'I like it,' Alex said smiling. 'The school is nice and I'm getting to know it by now. And the students are... Let's say... All very different, but I like that.'. Jessica smiled "Yehh they sure are...who do you like the most?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

'Yehh they sure are... Who do you like the most?' Jess asked.
  Alex laughed. 'Well, I think they're all great in their own ways... But I get along pretty well now with Joli. May be because we are roommates,' they smiled. 'Further I don't really speak with the others, only in class actually... Maybe I should,' they smiled shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Alex laughed. 'Well, I think they're all great in their own ways... But I get along pretty well now with Joli. May be because we are roommates,' they smiled. 'Further I don't really speak with the others, only in class actually... Maybe I should,' they smiled shrugging. Jess smiled "Yeahhhh just say hi sometimes..we aren't that bad you know well...kate ....soof and hannes maybe a bit harsh sometimes but just ignore them....especially soof..."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

'Yeahhhh just say hi sometimes... We aren't that bad you know well... Kate... Soof and Hannes maybe a bit harsh sometimes but just ignore them... Especially Soof...' Jess said.
  Alex nodded. 'Yeah, I will,' they chuckled. 'So, do you listen to any music?' Alex asked. May be a bit cliché ask, but Alex loved music and they were very interested in the interest of others.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

Alex nodded. 'Yeah, I will,' they chuckled. 'So, do you listen to any music?' Alex asked. Jess nodded "Yeah boi...mainly everything on the radio really...like pop and rap...it's lit! what about you"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Benes
Bat
Alexis Benes

Character sheet

'Yeah boi... Mainly everything on the radio really... Like pop and rap... It's lit! What about you,' Jess said.
  Alexis nodded with a smile, looking around for a bit, determining their surroundings. They looked back at Jess, hopefully not half next to her. 'I listen to Muse, mainly. Or any band like them,' they answered.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Anderson
Loves Fish
Jessica Anderson

Character sheet

'I listen to Muse, mainly. Or any band like them,' they answered. Jessica frowned "Who the fuck is a muse?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

See or be seen ( Alex)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next