HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snap (dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Snap (dylan) - Page 6 Empty

'W-what's wrong why won't it open?' Jess said as she stepped back a little, bumping into the wall. 'Why can't we go out?'
  Dylan sighed, looking at her with an apologetic look in his eyes. 'I'm sorry Jess, but the other key is still in the lock on the other side... I'm calling Nick now though, it's going to be okay,' he answered as he waited for Nick to answer.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Name : wut
Coins : 222

Character sheet
Role: Teacher
Science/Culture: Science

Nick was just chilling on his couch aka sniffing shit while abel was in bed when suddenly something or someone called him. He picked up the phone the first thing to be heard was him coughing as if he was dying "Uhm...yeah?" he asked a bit confused "Wassupppp dylan" he said with a bit of a laugh
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Suddenly he heard coughing followed by: 'Uhm... yeah?' from Nick. 'Wassupppp Dylan,' he said with a bit of a laugh.
  Dylan sighed relieved. 'Thank God you're here. Listen, Jess and I locked ourself in and we can't get the door open because the key is still in the lock on the other side. Can you please, please, please, help us out here, because Jess is afraid of small rooms and she really needs to get out of here,' Dylan said fast, hoping Nick could be here just as fast, preferably faster. What shouldn't be a problem considering his mutation...
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

Dylan sighed relieved. 'Thank God you're here. Listen, Jess and I locked ourself in and we can't get the door open because the key is still in the lock on the other side. Can you please, please, please, help us out here, because Jess is afraid of small rooms and she really needs to get out of here,' Dylan said fast. Nick blinked and breathed in for about half a minute "Who is this again?" he asked calmly
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Who is this again?' Nick asked calmly then.
  'Dylan!' Dylan answered. 'Nick, please, we need to get out of here...'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'Dylan!' Dylan answered. 'Nick, please, we need to get out of here...'. Nick blinked "Out of where?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Out of where?'
  'Out of the room with all the brooms and stuff!' Dylan answered, then frowned. 'Nick, are you high?'
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'Out of the room with all the brooms and stuff!' Dylan answered, then frowned. 'Nick, are you high?'. Nick blinked "No i am dutch..." he anwsered
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'No I am Dutch...' he answered.
  Dylan sighed. Yep, definitely high. 'Nick, do you know how high you are right now?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'Nick, do you know how high you are right now?' he asked. Nick looked around him slowly starting to panic "Height?! where? oh mijn god...i am going to fall oh my god ..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Height?! Where? Oh mijn god... I am going to fall oh my god...' Nick responded.
  Dylan regretted that what he said immediately. 'No, Nick, there are no heights. You're on the ground, safe,' he tried to calm Nick. 'Can you now please come to Westwood?' he asked, hoping Nick would be distracted by the task.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'No, Nick, there are no heights. You're on the ground, safe,' he tried to calm Nick. 'Can you now please come to Westwood?' he asked. Nick laughed "Yeah sureeee why didn0t you say so!, i am coming boi" he said as he stood up "Ande not in a sexual way ofcourse" he added before he hang up the phone and want to the school, opened the front door and walked through the corridors "EY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!" He shouted
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Yeah sureeee why didn't you say so! I am coming boi,' he said. 'And not in a sexual way of course,' he added before hanging up.
  Dylans cheeks were a bit red after he sad that but he was distracted fast as he heard Nick again. He thanked the Gods that Nick had that mutation.
  'EY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!' he shouted.
  Dylan pounded on the door. 'OVER HERE!' he shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Nick de Jong
Flying High
Nick de Jong

Character sheet

'OVER HERE!' he heard dylan shout. He blinked and ran towards the sound seeing a door with a key in it "Hey i am here don't worry" he said as took the key and turned it opening the door "Hey, i am sorry that it took so long i was in denmark....eh..well i got to go again though...but you are free now" he said as he , smart as he was, put a bin infront of the door to keep it open before running away again
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Hey I am here don't worry,' he heard Nick say. He heard they key being turned and then the door opened. 'Hey, I am so sorry that it took so long I was in Denmark... Eh... Well I got to go again though... But you are free now,' he said as he put a bin in front of the door to keep it open before running away.
  'Thank you Nick!' Dylan shouted after him as he walked outside. He turned around to see how Jess was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Snap (dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next