HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to the start &Ro ((New Yorkshire))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

Back to the start &Ro ((New Yorkshire)) - Page 2 Empty

Kate smiled. 'Yeah, true... How was it back then? Being poor must be harder than now... I mean, I didn't have the absolute hell, but it wasn't really funny either.' Ronan shrugged "I don't know if it was harder... i had a loving faimly...young parents and two little sisters...we were a big poor family and i had lots and lots of part time jobs to help out and to sometimes buy something for my sisters...never really had money for myself though..but i liked helping out doing something to make my sisters happier and my parents a bit less worried...even though they didn't like it that i had to work for them... it wasn't like i was forced too they wanted me to do less..but you know...gotta do something for them" he explained
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

Ronan shrugged. 'I don't know if it was harder... I had a loving family... Young parents and two little sisters... We were a big poor family and I had lots and lots of part time jobs to help out and to sometimes buy something for my sisters... Never really had money for myself though... But I liked helping out doing something to make my sisters happier and my parents a bit less worried... Even though they didn't like it that I had to work for them... It wasn't like I was forced to they wanted me to do less... But you know... Gotta do something for them,' he explained.
  Kate only nodded. She looked away and thought of her own youth. She never really helped her grandma out. She brought her more in difficult shit. Picking her up from school after she'd done something. She even had to pick her up from the police station once or twice. The only thing she did was being a burden... She sighed and leaned with her elbow on the door, holding her head with her hand. 'You and I were very different...' was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'You and I were very different...' was all she said. Ronan looked at her for a bit before she looked at the road again "Not really...were both just humans , the world would be boring if we were all the same you know...just don't worry alright...just because i helped out doesn't mean i am a better person than you could be"

Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Not really... We're both just humans, the world would be boring if we were all the same you know... Just don't worry alright... Just because I helped out doesn't mean I am a better person than you could be,' Ronan said.
  Kate glanced at him for a moment before looking back outside. 'I guess, yeah. It's just that... I could've done more, you know,' she explained. 'And all I did was being a pain in the ass,' she laughed. 'And I'm still, I guess...'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate glanced at him for a moment before looking back outside. 'I guess, yeah. It's just that... I could've done more, you know,' she explained. 'And all I did was being a pain in the ass,' she laughed. 'And I'm still, I guess...' Ronan sights "Well there is still time for change you know...just try not being a pain in the ass for once and just listen to adults"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He sighed. 'Well there is still time for change you know... Just try not being a pain in the ass for once and just listen to adults.'
  Kate huffed, a smirk on her face. 'Adults...,' she sighed. 'I'm almost an adult, you know... Then I can do whatever the fuck I want. You see, the problem is that everything I do is, according to society, not good. Because it's so wrong to skate, and to use graffiti... And getting tattoo's... I don't know, all that shit is all weird and that's why I, we, are not being accepted. Adults just need to be a less destructive of the choices teens make these days,' Kate argued. 'I mean, just let us have fun!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate huffed, a smirk on her face. 'Adults...,' she sighed. 'I'm almost an adult, you know... Then I can do whatever the fuck I want. You see, the problem is that everything I do is, according to society, not good. Because it's so wrong to skate, and to use graffiti... And getting tattoo's... I don't know, all that shit is all weird and that's why I, we, are not being accepted. Adults just need to be a less destructive of the choices teens make these days,' Kate argued. 'I mean, just let us have fun!". he was quiet for a moment "Well you just have to fit in a little, i know it is hard but you have to find a balancce, you can do all that unless it's affecting someone else badly"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He was quiet for a moment. Kate thought she had won this round, but unfortunately he said something.
  'Well you just have to fit in a little, I know it is hard but you have to find a balance, you can do all that unless it's affecting someone else badly.'
  Kate looked at him, her hand helding on her chest, as if she was really offended. 'Are you saying I'm affecting people with my actions?' she asked outraged, more played though. 'The only thing I do is skating, spraying some graffiti, and honestly, that turns out pretty well mostly, and I hang with friends! Nothing bad at that, right? I fit in perfectly! I'm not going to behave different because others want me to!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him, her hand helding on her chest, as if she was really offended. 'Are you saying I'm affecting people with my actions?' she asked outraged, more played though. 'The only thing I do is skating, spraying some graffiti, and honestly, that turns out pretty well mostly, and I hang with friends! Nothing bad at that, right? I fit in perfectly! I'm not going to behave different because others want me to!'. Ronan looked at her with raised eyebrows and a smirk before he looked at the road again "Ever heard of the word Respect?"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan looked at her with raised eyebrows and a smirk before looking at the road again. 'Ever heard of the word Respect?'
  Kate was silent. She looked at him, trying to come up with a comeback. 'Yes,' she eventually said. 'What has respect to do with this? I know perfectly well what respect is. Are you accusing me that I don't respect others?' she asked. 'Because I really do. I don't fucking care if someone is white or black, or has tattoo's or not, or like... Is gay or bi of whatever, like I don't fucking care, everyone's equal, right?'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

. 'Yes,' she eventually said. 'What has respect to do with this? I know perfectly well what respect is. Are you accusing me that I don't respect others?' she asked. 'Because I really do. I don't fucking care if someone is white or black, or has tattoo's or not, or like... Is gay or bi of whatever, like I don't fucking care, everyone's equal, right?'. Ronan sights "That isn't respect that's not caring, respect is that you treat people the right way, that you accept them, that you treat them like you want them to treat you"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan sighed. 'That isn't respect that's not caring, respect is that you treat people the right way, that you accept them, that you treat them like you want them to treat you.'
  Kate nodded. 'I don't see a difference! It's a different word, maybe, but eventually they mean the same! I accept others one hundred per cent, okay? Don't say I don't!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

. 'I don't see a difference! It's a different word, maybe, but eventually they mean the same! I accept others one hundred per cent, okay? Don't say I don't!'. Ronan looked at her again "I won't say it if you show it for once"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'I won't say it if you show it for once,' he said.
  Kate gasped. 'Oh, how dare you!' she exclaimed, leaning against the backseat again, arms crossed as she angrily stared outside the window. She was silent for a while. 'When are we there?' she asked eventually, wanting to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate gasped. 'Oh, how dare you!' she exclaimed, leaning against the backseat again. Ronan laughed "See that's what it is like if someone doesn't have respect for you" arms crossed as she angrily stared outside the window. She was silent for a while. 'When are we there?' she asked eventually, wanting to change the subject. He looked at his watch "Ehm one hour to go i guess"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Back to the start &Ro ((New Yorkshire))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: Outside ::  :: -
Jump to: