HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It'll be okay... &Ronana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 906

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Culture

It'll be okay... &Ronana Empty

'Yes, yes, thank you... Bye.'
  Kate hung up the phone and aggressively slammed her locker closed. She sighed heavily and leaned her forehead on her locker. After a moment she kicked it and turned around, leaning with her back at her locker.
  'Fucking hell,' she muttered while closing her eyes. She just had a call from the hospital in the area she grew up in. It wasn't going well with her grandma. Now it was so bad, she was laying in the fucking hospital. Kate groaned frustrated when she thought about how the fuck she would go there. She didn't have any money and she didn't knew she was allowed to go away this weekend. She had to though, she will force Friedrich and if he doesn't allow, she will go without permission. Because she had to fucking be there.
  The girl almost threw her phone, but she could resist it. She took a cigarette instead, lit it and took a long drag, closing her eyes again. She held it tight, afraid Ronan would take it, because he always was around when she smoked, and because she was like fucking frustrated right now.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Name : Sanne
Coins : 495

He was just enjoying his friday afternoon, aka crying over paperwork as usual when he suddenly her....kate was as usual, smoking. He grunted as he walked up to her from behind "Eyyy a day of isolation extra, neat" he said as he tried to take it away
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Eyyy a day of isolation extra, neat,' she heard Ronan say. Kate groaned and opened her eyes. He tried to take her cigarette but she was faster this time. She turned half around, walking away from him.
  'Stop spying on me, creep,' she scold, taking another drag. She looked at him, a mix of anger and frustration in her eyes and posture. 'Why are you always here if I'm smoking? Can't you leave me alone for just one fucking second, Jesus Christ! Like... Just... Go the fuck away!' she exclaimed, almost kicking another locker.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

She turned half around, walking away from him.
'Stop spying on me, creep,' she scold, taking another drag. She looked at him, a mix of anger and frustration in her eyes and posture. 'Why are you always here if I'm smoking? Can't you leave me alone for just one fucking second, Jesus Christ! Like... Just... Go the fuck away!' she exclaimed, almost kicking another locker. Ronan ran after her "Wow wow wow, calm the fuck down ginger, don't blame the lockers i swear the god you and hannes are going to destroy every locking in this fucking school, so now calm down and tell me what is wrong and don't lie" he said stepping inbetween her and the lockers
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Wow wow wow, calm the fuck down ginger, don't blame the lockers I swear the God you and Hannes are going to destroy every locker in this fucking school, so now calm down and tell me what is wrong and don't lie,' Ronan said, stepping in between her and the lockers.
  Kate turned half away from him and didn't say anything, angrily smoking. Eventually she looked at him again and sighed. 'My grandma is in the hospital because she's not well... I have to go there, I swear if Fried doesn't let me I'm gonna kill him,' she said, clenching her jaws together. 'I need to go there! But I don't have any money and... And ugh!' she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

'My grandma is in the hospital because she's not well... I have to go there, I swear if Fried doesn't let me I'm gonna kill him,' she said, clenching her jaws together. 'I need to go there! But I don't have any money and... And ugh!' she exclaimed. Ron sighted and thought for about a minute "Well you know fried doesn't have to give permission if your under the watch of a staff member...which i happen to be..i will take you there, i will leave dylan or nick in charge or something..i will find a way, but you are seeing your grandma this evening "
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan sighed and was silent for a minute. Kate smoked up her cigarette and angrily threw it on the ground, putting it out.
  'Well you know Fried doesn't have to give permission if your under watch of a staffmember... Which I happen to be... I will take you there, I will leave Dylan or Nick in charge or something.. I will find a way, but you are seeing your grandma this evening,' Ronan then said.
  Kate looked at him, on her face was only surprise and shock visible. 'Y-you... You would do that?' she asked. 'I mean like... Seriously?' She couldn't believe it. She was seeing her grandma again! Her whole posture changed from anger and frustration to excitement and happiness. 'Oh my God, you're the best! Thank you so much!'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate looked at him, on her face was only surprise and shock visible. 'Y-you... You would do that?' she asked. 'I mean like... Seriously?' She couldn't believe it. She was seeing her grandma again! Her whole posture changed from anger and frustration to excitement and happiness. 'Oh my God, you're the best! Thank you so much!' Ronan smiled "No problem kid, just..let me call mister colling or de jong to see if they can take over for bit" he said with a huge smile on his face "at least one of them should be able to i mean...duh"
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan smiled. 'No problem kid, just... Let me call mister Collins or de Jong to see if they can take over for bit,' he said with a huge smile on his face. 'At least one of them should be able to I mean... Duh.'
  Kate nodded. 'Yeah, I would call Dylan, I mean he's always available, even if it's midnight,' she laughed. 'But... When are we going? And when are we heading back?' she asked him. 'Oh, can we stay the night? Please?' she begged. 'I should pack my stuff... And call the hospital!' she exclaimed while taking her phone out of her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Kate nodded. 'Yeah, I would call Dylan, I mean he's always available, even if it's midnight,' she laughed. 'But... When are we going? And when are we heading back?' she asked him. 'Oh, can we stay the night? Please?' she begged. 'I should pack my stuff... And call the hospital!' she exclaimed while taking her phone out of her pocket. Ronsn smiled "Yeah yeah fine fine just let me call dylan geez" he mumbled as he grabbed his phone and called dylan ...
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

Ronan smiled. 'Yeah yeah fine fine just let me call Dylan jeez,' he mumbled as he grabbed his phone and called Dylan.
  Kate waited impatient, jumping from one foot to another. 'Boi he better can.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

dylan's post :

Kate waited impatient, jumping from one foot to another. 'Boi he better can.' Ronan sights and signed her to shut up when after a bit of waiting he finally got a fucking reply "Hello" dylan said on the other line "Hey, i have a question" he said calmly
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

He signed to her to shut up and Kate did. She stepped a bit closer though, wanting to hear the conversation. Finally Dylan replied.
  'Hello?' she could her his faint voice.
  'Hey, I have a question,' Ronan said calmly.
  Kate sighed. 'Just say it, c'monnn. Otherwise I'm gonna say it.'
Back to top Go down
Ronan Finnegan
Hates Paperwork
Ronan Finnegan

Dylans post :

'Eh, okay. Ask away,' he replied.
'Just say it, c'monnn. Otherwise I'm gonna say it,' he then heard Kate's voice. Ro signed her to shut up one more time. "Well you see, kate's grandma is really sick and i have to bring her to her so can you please tkae over my shifts for two days "
Back to top Go down
Kate Finnegan
Lit
Kate Finnegan

Character sheet

'Well you see, Kate's grandma is really sick and I have to bring her to her so can you please take over my shifts for two days,' Ronan asked Dylan.
  Kate nodded satisfied and waiting impatient on a reply. She did get a reply though, but not from Dylan...
  'Oh mijn fucking God you get asked before me?! Where the fuck is your loyalty Ro?! The fuck he is the newbie and I have never been asked before! This is so unfair oh mijn god I swear I am going to complain I hope you get fucking fired Ronan!' Nick said.
  'What the fuck is Nick doing there?' she asked frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

It'll be okay... &Ronana
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Westwood School for the Gifted :: First Floor :: -
Jump to: