HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

oh It's such an educational day ( Dylan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 442

Character sheet
Mutation: Shapeshifting (humans)

'Eh eh yeah yeah... I totally understand mhm,' Nick said. 'Interesting topic... But I have one question, why do you care.'
  Dylan nodded but he knew Nick slept.
  Oh well...
  'I care,' he paused for a second, looking Nick in the eyes. 'Because you are a part of society, and I love society, and I want it to be nice. And it can start with you. Plus, you do make a change, although it's a small one. You made a change today by not stealing that necklace, for example. Please, think about it.'

Teacher

Name : wut
Coins : 173

Character sheet
Mutation: super speed

'I care,' he paused for a second, looking Nick in the eyes. 'Because you are a part of society, and I love society, and I want it to be nice. And it can start with you. Plus, you do make a change, although it's a small one. You made a change today by not stealing that necklace, for example. Please, think about it.' nick blinked, a smirk on his face "I didn't steal it cause it ain't worth a thing" he said calmly "plus why would i change for other people while i am happy this way, and i make tons of people happy this way." he stated "Plus, i barely know you all i know is that you are canadian and are way to soft"

Character sheet

'I didn't steal it cause it ain't worth a thing. Plus why would I change for other people while I am happy this way, and I make tons of people happy this way. Plus, I barely know you all I know is that you are Canadian and are way to soft,' Nick said.
  'It's not about how much it's worth, it's about the idea. Do you get that?' Dylan responded. 'And I'm saying you should change for other people. Well, only this, because you aren't making people happy, you know. If something is stolen from you, you aren't happy right? Maybe those people who need your money are happy but that are bad people. You can change, Nick. Be a better person. A good person where children can look up to,' he told him. 'And I'm not only talking about the students from Westwood,' he added, looking him in the eye.

Teacher

Character sheet

'It's not about how much it's worth, it's about the idea. Do you get that?' Dylan responded. 'And I'm saying you should change for other people. Well, only this, because you aren't making people happy, you know. If something is stolen from you, you aren't happy right? Maybe those people who need your money are happy but that are bad people. You can change, Nick. Be a better person. A good person where children can look up to,' he told him. 'And I'm not only talking about the students from Westwood,' he added, looking him in the eye. Nick blinked the salt out of his eyes "I know i know..." he sights "I have tried you know...failing constantly...it is just not for me...you know stopping..it's harder than it seems and like..i t is for the best i know plus well never mind" he said as he sat back a little "Life his hard i guess...well maybe not for you ..i mean you are so fucking happy , i have never seen you unhappy..damn"

Character sheet

'I know I know...' he sighed. 'I have tried you know... Failing constantly... It is just not for me... You know stopping... It's harder than it seems and like... It is for the best I know plus well never mind,' he said as he sat back a little. 'Life his hard I guess... Well maybe not for you... I mean you are so fucking happy, I have never seen  you unhappy... Damn.'
  Dylan smiled a little. 'Trying is already a step forwards. I'm proud of you for that, seriously,' he said, and he meant it. 'I've never seen you unhappy either.'

Teacher

Character sheet

Dylan smiled a little. 'Trying is already a step forwards. I'm proud of you for that, seriously,' he said, 'I've never seen you unhappy either.' Nick smiled softly as he looked down for a second before looking up, his smile gone "Well i ain't always happy...i..ofcourse i am unhappy from time to time i mean...you think a deaf guy is happy about life all the time...i am oppotunistic, narsisctic and kleptomanic according to my schoolpapers...ofcourse i ain't happy all the time..but acting is a lot easier..plus i am happy a lot i mean..life has great thing as well i mean there is money...love...gin...herbs...i don't need anything else" he laughed "Nick profecial family screw up... an i am proud of it" he laughed "Let me guess, you were one of those aways happy good kids?" he asked "I mean i am really interested"

Character sheet

Nick smiled softly and looked down. When he looked up again his smile was gone. 'Well I ain't always happy...i..ofcourse i am unhappy from time to time i mean...you think a deaf guy is happy about life all the time...i am oppotunistic, narsisctic and kleptomanic according to my schoolpapers...ofcourse i ain't happy all the time..but acting is a lot easier..plus i am happy a lot i mean..life has great thing as well i mean there is money...love...gin...herbs...i don't need anything else,' he laughed. 'Nick profecial family screw up... an i am proud of it,' he laughed. 'Let me guess, you were one of those aways happy good kids?' he asked. 'I mean i am really interested.'
  Dylan smiled. 'Yeah life sucks sometimes... I mean, I didn't have any issues at school or at home, but I'm not always happy too. I do have a house, I have Jodie, an amazing job... But of course there are moments when you're feeling down. It's totally normal.'

Teacher

Character sheet

Dylan smiled. 'Yeah life sucks sometimes... I mean, I didn't have any issues at school or at home, but I'm not always happy too. I do have a house, I have Jodie, an amazing job... But of course there are moments when you're feeling down. It's totally normal.' Nick smiled as he looked up "You didn't have any problem at home? never? that's...special...especially around here" he said as soft smile on his face again

Character sheet

'You didn't have any problem at home? Never? That's... Special... Especially around here,' Nick said, a soft smile appeared on his face again.
  Dylan shook his head. 'No, we are a happy family. And I'm not from around here. I grew up in Canada, even went to a school like Westwood in America. I only came here because of Jodie. Luckily there was a school here,' Dylan smiled.

Teacher

Character sheet

Dylan shook his head. 'No, we are a happy family. And I'm not from around here. I grew up in Canada, even went to a school like Westwood in America. I only came here because of Jodie. Luckily there was a school here,' Dylan smiled. Nick smiled "Niceee, yeah you are really lucky, not that mine was extremely bad, it were just four years that sucked but also not...can0t explain it...wait jodie? ah that's your girlfriend hm?"

Character sheet

Nick smiled. 'Niceee, yeah you are really lucky, not that mine was extremely bad, it were just four years that sucked but also not... Cannot explain it... Wait Jodie? Ah that's your girlfriend hm?'
  Dylan nodded and a huge, like huge, smile appeared on his face. 'Yes! Yes, she's my girlfriend, she's amazing. She should be home by now though, I mean she's been away for like five or six hours... Hm, she's probably upstairs, didn't want to disturb us,' he smiled. 'Isn't she lovely. Oh, now I remember, she made cookies yesterday. I swear, they're the best!' he stood up from the couch, walking to the kitchen. He took the box with cookies and brought it back to Nick. He sat down on the couch again, opening the box. 'Here, take one!' he offered.

Teacher

Character sheet

Dylan nodded and a huge, like huge, smile appeared on his face. 'Yes! Yes, she's my girlfriend, she's amazing. She should be home by now though, I mean she's been away for like five or six hours... Hm, she's probably upstairs, didn't want to disturb us,' he smiled. 'Isn't she lovely. Oh, now I remember, she made cookies yesterday. I swear, they're the best!' he stood up from the couch, walking to the kitchen. He took the box with cookies and brought it back to Nick. He sat down on the couch again, opening the box. 'Here, take one!' he offered. Nick blinked as he watched the man....what the actual fuck has he gotten himself into this time. He took one of the cookies and took a bite "Damn these are really good,
the fuck?"
he frowned "she has talent" he said a smile on his face "How long have you been together?" he asked

Character sheet

Nick took one of the cookies and took a bite.
  Dylan watched in anticipation.
  'Damn these are really good, the fuck?' he frowned. 'She has talent,' he said, a smile on his face.
  Dylan smiled while nodding. 'She sure has!'
  'How long have you been together?' Nick then asked.
  The other blushed a little. 'Four and a half years now,' he answered. 'But I've been in England for a half year now.'

Teacher

Character sheet

The other blushed a little. 'Four and a half years now,' he answered. 'But I've been in England for a half year now.' Nick frowned "Mhm so you moved to here why you could have stayed in canada? weird"

Character sheet

'Mhm so you moved to here why you could have stayed in Canada? Weird,' Nick said.
  Dylan nodded. 'It was hard for Jodie to move, plus here is Westwood. If I stayed in Canada I would've teached on a normal school, because they didn't need any new teachers in America. So it all worked out pretty well. And I enjoy being here, England is an amazing country,' he said, a smile on his face.
  Suddenly, his phone went off. Dylan took it out of his pocket and saw Ronan called. He frowned and quickly looked at Nick. 'Ronan is calling me...' he said, a bit nervous now. Eventually he answered it.
  'Hello?'

Back to top Go down

oh It's such an educational day ( Dylan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next