HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Oh it's such a high day ( nicky & Katy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick de Jong
Teacher

Name : wut
Coins : 114

Character sheet
Mutation: super speed

He was just sitting in his garden surrounded by bunnies, his life, his hobby, his biggest accomplishment ever, his beloved bunnies. He was still in his pyama eating pizza all he basically did when abel wasn't around well that and dealing, speaking of the devil there was his first client of tha day. He coughd before he stood up and walked to the door

Student

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Alexis Benes & Dylan Collins
Coins : 214

Character sheet
Mutation: Pyrokenises

Kate skated through the streets of Warlington, searching for Nicks house. Finally she had found it. The girl walked to the door and and ringed. She waited for the door to open and eventually he did. He was dressed in a pyjama with a pizza in his hand. Kate smirked.
  'Oi,' she greeted as she walking inside, looking around. It was weird to be in a teachers house... 'So I guess you know why I'm here,' she then said, turning to him.

Teacher

Character sheet

Kate smirked.
'Oi,' she greeted as she walking inside, looking around. It was weird to be in a teachers house... 'So I guess you know why I'm here,' she then said, turning to him. He nodded. His house was clean as fuck which you might not say for the way he was dressed. He sights as he walked passsed the random bike in the hallway "So what are you looking for?" he asked

Student

Character sheet

He nodded. 'So what are you looking for?' he asked.
  'Well, drugs, duh,'  Kate answered, taking the money out of her pocket. 'Here,' she handed it to him. 'Just give as much drugs this is worth.'

Teacher

Character sheet

'Well, drugs, duh,' Kate answered, taking the money out of her pocket. 'Here,' she handed it to him. 'Just give as much drugs this is worth.'. He looked at her, a huge ass smile on his face "Nahwwwww,
how cuteeee your first drug deal oh my god let me get my camera awww this is gonna be a great picture!"
he said rusihing to get his camera as the ex photographer he was

Student

Character sheet

A huge ass smile formed on his face as he said that. 'Nawhhhhh, how cuteeee your first drug deal oh my god let me get my camera awww this is gonna be a great picture!' he said, rushling away.
  Kate frowned.
  Camera?
  'W-wait, I just want drugs! Eh, cocaïne?' she said, remembering what Clint had said.

Teacher

Character sheet

'W-wait, I just want drugs! Eh, cocaïne?' she said. Nick rushed back and quickly took a pic. "COKE?
you? damn fo a first time you go straight for the hard core shit i can tell you that"
he said a smirk on his pale face "But alright" he said as he counted the money "Follow me" he said as he walked to the back door

Student

Character sheet

He rushed back and quickly took a pic.
  Kate frowned more as her hair got more bright.
  'COKE? You? Damn for a first time you go straight for the hard core shit I can tell you that,' he said, a smirk on his face. 'But alright. Follow me,' he said as he walked to the back door.
  'Wait no, I don't-' she quickly shut her mouth. She didn't know if she must tell him that it's for someone else or not. But whatever, as long he gets his money he would shut up, right? So she followed him and said nothing else.

Teacher

Character sheet

"Wait no, I don't-"she quickly shut her mouth . Nick turned around to look at her and frowned before turning back and opening the door into the garden, filled with about 9 bunnies , one big flemisch giant that was just laying there being fat, just like all the other belgians as nick would say. He walked to the shet in the back and openend it "Alright you wait here while i get your stuff, go pet bunnies or something i don't know, watch out the grey one bites strangers" he said as he dissapeard into his shet

Student

Character sheet

He opened the the back door and Kate saw about nine bunnies in his garden. He walked to the shed in the back and opened it. 'Alright you wait here while I get your stuff, go pet bunnies or something I don't know, watch out the grey one bites strangers,' he said before dissapearing in his shed.
  Kate sighed, waiting for him to return. She wasn't really of the animals so she didn't do any attempt to pet them. She just stood there, kinda awkward. She thought about how happy Clint would be if she returned with the drugs. It was a lot of money, so hopefully Nick would be fair and give a lot of drugs. She felt kinda nervous though, being the one getting his drugs. I mean, she would walk on the streets with fucking drugs! But it was okay, because Clint wanted it. He said it was for one time too...

Teacher

Character sheet

After about ten minutes her returned in his hands 1 bag filled with the white shit. He smiled "Well here you greeny" he said calmly "But...just cause i am curious ..is it just for personal use or not??"

Student

Character sheet

After about far too long he returned with a bag filled with the cocaïne. 'Well here you greeny,' he said calmly. 'But... Just cause I am curious... Is it just for personal use or not??'
  Kate took it and propped it in her bag. 'Ah, well, not really...' she replied, avoiding eye contact. She walked back into the house, wanting to leave as fast as possible.

Teacher

Character sheet

Kate took it and propped it in her bag. 'Ah, well, not really...' she replied, avoiding eye contact. Nick smiled "Well it sonds lie the person your buying it for has a great taste" he said as he walked back to the house aqain "Who is it for?" he asked her as he opened the door

Student

Character sheet

'Well it sounds like the person your buying it for has a great taste,' he said. 'Who is it for?' he asked her as he opened the door.
  Kate looked up. 'Oh, my boyfriend,' she shrugged.

Teacher

Character sheet

Kate looked up. 'Oh, my boyfriend,' she shrugged. Nick smirked "oehhh kate has a boyfriend huh cute" he said as he walked towards the frontdoor "thanks for the money by the way, enjoy it "

Back to top Go down

Oh it's such a high day ( nicky & Katy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next