HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Coins : 551

Character sheet
Role: Student
Science/Culture: Science

well this sucks ( dylan Collins) - Page 7 Empty

'Well I'm not really into sports, but a football game from time to time is fun, yeah,' he answered. Hannes smiled "Ah well not everyone likes the same things" he mumbled "wait hold on..." he pauzed for a few seconds as he caught his breath "doex kate still have detention after this?" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Too Normal For This School
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 626

Hannes smiled. 'Ah well not everyone likes the same things,' he mumbled. 'Wait hold on...' he paused for a few seconds. 'Does Kate still have detention after this?' he asked softly.
  Dylan thought for a moment. 'Ehm... I don't know, but I think so. I don't know how long she will be in the hospital though. The only thing I know is that she got an allergic reaction and is there with Ronan,' he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

Dylan thought for a moment. 'Ehm... I don't know, but I think so. I don't know how long she will be in the hospital though. The only thing I know is that she got an allergic reaction and is there with Ronan,' he heard him say. "Hm well..." he stopped as he opened his eyes "I hope .." he groaned as he closed his eyes again "That i get to laugh at her" he finally finshed as he tried to balance while sitting up "Like soon..really soon"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'Hm well...' he stopped as he opened his eyes. 'I hope...' he groaned and closed his eyes again. 'That I get to laugh at her,' he finally finished as he tried to balance while sitting up.
  Dylan looked at him. 'Where should you laugh at?' he asked, not really knowing why Hannes would laugh at her. But oh well, they didn't have a good relationship, so...
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

. 'Where should you laugh at?' he asked. Hannes smirked weakly defeat on his face "For chocking in some fucking nuts" he mumbled "I mean...i think if have the right to now" he continued after an minute trying to stay calm by breathing slowly
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'For chocking in some fucking nuts,' he mumbled. 'I mean... I think if have the right to now.'
  Dylan frowned.
  So she is allergic to nuts?
  'A nut allergy can be very dangerous, though. Especially when you need to go to the hospital... I hope everything is alright...' he said, more to himself than Hannes.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'A nut allergy can be very dangerous, though. Especially when you need to go to the hospital... I hope everything is alright...' he said. Hannes sights "That's exactly why it is funny as fuck" he said his back leaning against the wall
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

'That's exactly why it is funny as fuck,' Hannes said, his back leaning against the wall.
  Dylan frowned while looking at the boy. 'You think it's funny when someone dies? I don't know how bad her allergy is, but if you need to go to a hospital, without saying you are away, it's pretty bad,' he argued. 'Kate can die from this...'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'You think it's funny when someone dies? I don't know how bad her allergy is, but if you need to go to a hospital, without saying you are away, it's pretty bad,' he argued. 'Kate can die from this...'. He sights "Nah i don't want her to die, don't worry. But the fear of death is good enough" he mumbled "and i think i am in the right place to say things like this" he mumbled as he turned away
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

The boy sighed. 'Nah I don't want her to die, don't worry. But the fear of death is good enough,' he mumbled.
  Dylan frowned but said nothing.
  'And I think I am in the right place to say things like this,' Hannes mumbled as he turned away.
  'Why so?' the teacher asked.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'Why so?' the teacher asked. hannes was silent for a moment, litstening to the birds outside, thinking about how many bullets it would take to make them quiet. But after 7 minutes he spoke again "Cause i am in it now, ....well not fear to be exactly just...nothing" he said as he shrugged a bit "please don't tell friedrich that i am sick, i don't want to see him, thanks"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

It took seven minutes for him to answer. Dylan waited patiently.
  'Cause I am in it now... Well not fear to be excactly just... Nothing,' he said as he shrugged a bit.
  Dylan frowned but decided to say nothing.
  'Please don't tell Friedrich that I am sick, I don't want to see him, thanks,' Hannes said.
  'I'm afraid he will get to know that you're sick, even if I don't tell him...' the teacher answered.
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'I'm afraid he will get to know that you're sick, even if I don't tell him...' the teacher answered. Hannes sighted extremly deeply and coughed a bit before he spoke again "Scheiße" he swore as he exhALED. "Argh this is goig to be a hell for sure" he mumbled "But..you aren't going to tell him right...he is slow it migh be-" he sights "Ah fuck it it's helpless anyways"
edge on point
Back to top Go down
Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

Hannes sighed deeply before he spoke again. 'Scheiße. Argh this is going to be a hell for sure. But... you aren't going to tell him right... He is slow it might be-' he sighed. 'Ah fuck it it's helpless anyways.'
  Dylan looked at him, worry and empathy on his face. 'C'mon,' he started then. 'Let's get you to bed...' He stood in front of Hannes, ready to help if needed. Not that it was a good idea, it was a terrible idea, but he did because he wouldn't be Dylan if he didn't. 'Can you stand up?'
Back to top Go down
Hannes Müller
Bastard
Hannes Müller

Character sheet

'C'mon,' he started then. 'Let's get you to bed...' He stood in front of him now. 'Can you stand up?'. Hannes opened his hazel eyes, looking at the blur around him as he sights "i can try" he said as he stood up, his hands on the wall behind him as he leanedbagainst it, everything before his eyes turning black "yeah I can stand" he said as he tried to blink it away standing on his shaky legs, warm and cold chills running through his body "well this is going to be fun as hell" he said through his sore throat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next