HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Collins

Name : Cam
Other accounts : Joli Favre, Kate West & Alexis Benes
Coins : 247

Character sheet
Mutation: Shapeshifting (humans)

'Ah I am sorry mister but I have knitting club now, see ya later!' Emelie said before waddling out of the classroom.
  Dylan sighed heavily as he stood next to the boy. He layed his hands on him in a last attempt to shake him out of it, but he was fucking hot, something he didn't thought about because duh it's Dylan. He hissed as he pulled away his hands, cursing as he flapped his hands, trying to cool them down on the air.

Student

Coins : 227

Character sheet
Mutation: Thermal Manipulation

Slowly his eyes opened when an sharp pain ran through his body as he almost coughed up lis lungs and closed his eyes immeaditly again as the world was just a blur before his eyes chills running through his spine when he felt something he hasn't felt in years, warmth like actual warmth, he tried to catch his breath when suddenly as a loud beep he heard someone yell and curse. He blinked as he tried to look up, the world spinning around around him as he thought to see mister collins..swearing? "That's one hour detention sir" he mumbled underneath a cough laying his head back on the the table, breathing rapidly

Character sheet

'That's one hour detention sir,' someone mumbled underneath a cough.
  Dylan jumped by the sudden voice, changing form again. But he didn't care.
  Dylan stopped with cursing immediately and turned to Hannes. 'Hannes!' he exclaimed. 'You're alive! Thank God!' he said fucking happy. He walked up to him, but made sure he didn't touch him. 'How are you feeling?'

Student

Character sheet

the guy  stopped with cursing immediately and turned to Hannes. 'Hannes!' he exclaimed. 'You're alive! Thank God!' he said fucking happy. He walked up to him, but made sure he didn't touch him. 'How are you feeling". Hannes opened his eyes again, he no idea where he was,  what happenend and who the fuk this random guy was. "wait i am alive? well shit" he groaned as he tried to sit up failing horribly when he laid eyes on the stranger in front of him, he blinked and tried to blink away the blur "Who the fuck.." he mumbled as he fell of his fucking chair and groaned horribly " i hope" he pauzed as he tried to catch his breath "That this anwsers your question " he mumbled, his eyes closed as he tried to think away the pain by thinking of nice things such as bumblebees

Character sheet

'Wait I am alive? Well shit,' he groaned.
  Dylan nodded, but frowned at what he said last.
  'Who the fuck...' he mumbled as he fell of his chair and groaned horribly.
  Dylan wanted to catch him but withheld himself just in time.
  'I hope,' he paused as he tried to catch his breath. 'That this answers your question.'
  The teacher kneeled down next to Hannes. 'Oh God, you passed out... I... Do you need some water?'

Student

Character sheet

The teacher kneeled down next to Hannes. 'Oh God, you passed out... I... Do you need some water?'. Hannes frowned as it took like 4 minutes to think about that question, blinking as if his life depended on it "ja" he finally said as he closed his eyes fearing the fact that he felt the warmth around him "Damn it is hot in here" he mumbled "Who the fuck has changed the thermostat" he grunted "Damn"

Character sheet

The boy frowned and it took him like four minutes to give an answer. 'Ja,' he finally said and Dylan, happy that he could do something for the boy, stood up and rushed towards his bag to get his bottle of water. It will take too long to fill Hannes' own bottle, so he had to do it with this.
  'Damn it is hot in here,' he heard Hannes mumble. 'Who the fuck has changed the thermostat,' he grunted. 'Damn.'
  Dylan returned with the water bottle and kneeled down next to Hannes again. 'It's the same temperature as an hour ago,' he frowned, handing the bottle. 'You have a bad fever though, so I guess due to that you think it's hot...'

Student

Character sheet

n. 'It's the same temperature as an hour ago,' he frowned, handing the bottle. 'You have a bad fever though, so I guess due to that you think it's hot...' he took tha bottle, the water in it began o boil but he drank it anyways "sir please tell me kate is still having detention" he mumbled, this was all he needed and wanted to know right now

Character sheet

Hannes took the bottle, causing the water to boil immediately. He drank it anyway. 'Sir please tell me Kate is still having detention,' he mumbled.
  Dylan bit his lip, thinking of what to say. Finally he decided for the truth. 'Well eh, Kate is with Ronan in the hospital. Apparently she got an allergic reaction. I don't know how it is with her now though...'

Student

Character sheet

'Well eh, Kate is with Ronan in the hospital. Apparently she got an allergic reaction. I don't know how it is with her now though...'. He opened one of his eyes "Seriously" he mumbled before he laughed coughng at the same time "This is the best news i have heard these two hours" he said as laughter changed in just coughing. After he had caught his breath again he smirked weakly "Seem like both at you are failing on giving detention" he mumbled, shivers runnig down his spine. "damn even our bodies are like, lol nope" he mumbled after about 5 - 6 minutes of silence and feeling sorry for himself

Character sheet

He opened one of his eyes. 'Seriously,' he mumbled before laughing and coughing at the same time. 'This is the best news I have heard these two hours,' he said as laughter changed in just coughing.
  Dylan gave him a small but worried smile.
  After the boy caught his breath again he smirked weakly. 'Seem like both at you ar failing on giving detention,' he mumbled.
  Dylan nodded. 'Yeah I guess...' he said as he looked around.
  'Damn even our bodies are like, lol nope,' Hannes mumbled after about 5 - 6 minutes of silence.
  The teacher looked at him, concern clearly visible in basically his whole posture. He hoped Ronan would be back soon, but he didn't want to disturb him with a phone call. Plus, he was an adult, he could do this himself...
  Or should I call Friedrich?
  He shook his head at that thought. Friedrich was busy himself and even if Hannes was his half brother, he didn't need to decide everything he would do. Plus it would be good if Dylan showed him he could do something...
  The teacher sighed and looked at Hannes. 'Do you think you can stand? We need you to get in bed as soon as possible.'

Student

Character sheet

The teacher sighed and looked at Hannes. 'Do you think you can stand? We need you to get in bed as soon as possible.'. Hannes opened his eyes, a small smirk on his pale face "I thought i had detention sir, for i don't know how long" he grunted as he sat up his eyes closed thightly the world spinning around him "Guess that won't be needed anymore" he said a bit too hopefull "Since like, i am dying or something i don't know.." he said slower than kate's empathy "So " he pauzed for about 30 seconds "Could we just ...kinda well you know forget about it" he coughed as he opened his eyes looking at th blur that was the world

Character sheet

'I thought I had detention sir, for I don't know how long,' he grunted as he sat up. 'Guess that won't be needed anymore. Since like, I am dying or something I don't know... So,' he paused. 'Could we just... Kinda well you know forget about it,' he coughed.
  Dylan thought for a moment. 'Well... First we need you to get in bed. I am sure Ronan won't give you detention when you have a fever though, I mean you can't. So it will be alright,' he said, standing up. 'I eh, I want to help you, but... You know,' he said a bit awkward. 'Take your time, by the way, I don't want you to faint again.'

Student

Character sheet

Well... First we need you to get in bed. I am sure Ronan won't give you detention when you have a fever though, I mean you can't. So it will be alright,' he said, standing up. 'I eh, I want to help you, but... You know,' he said a bit awkward. 'Take your time, by the way, I don't want you to faint again.' He nodded "Yeah, well i blame ronan i mean , if i am not allowed to play football i rather die then wait two months you know, guess my body took the hint" he said as he shrugged a vague smirk on his face "Do you like football sir?" he mumbled sotfly under hisbreath

Character sheet

'Yeah, well I blame Ronan I mean, if I am not allowed to play football I rather die then wait two months you know, guess my body took the hint,' Hannes said as he shrugged, a vague smirk on his face. 'Do you like football sir?'
  'Well I'm not really into sports, but a football game from time to time is fun, yeah,' he answered smiling.

Back to top Go down

well this sucks ( dylan Collins)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next